IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> All Access (Mayweather/Guerrero) Thread With Preview and Poll Now Added!, Fight Will Be On PPV and Closed Circuit! (Topics Merged)
Who Wins Mayweather-Guerrero
Pick The Winner!
Mayweaather by decision (close) [ 8 ] ** [57.14%]
Mayweather by decision (wide) [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Mayweather by KO/TKO [ 3 ] ** [21.43%]
Guerrero by decision (close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by decision (wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Guerrero by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 14

Dolimite
post Apr 14 2013, 09:44 PM
Post #41

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 13 2013, 09:04 PM) *
Damn Im hoping that's not the answer. To be honest...that sounds like the answer though...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This Wednesday he will be featured a little more so I guess we can be better judges. Ms. Jackson has yet to make an appearance. Somebody got fired... I am hiring part time if she is interested. Tuesdays and Fridays, only from 10-11:40 pm and she needs to bring her own dinner, cause I don't feed them!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 14 2013, 09:53 PM
Post #42

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 14 2013, 10:44 PM) *
This Wednesday he will be featured a little more so I guess we can be better judges. Ms. Jackson has yet to make an appearance. Somebody got fired... I am hiring part time if she is interested. Tuesdays and Fridays, only from 10-11:40 pm and she needs to bring her own dinner, cause I don't feed them!

Bro, Sr. looks older than his mama...none of us on this mofo can manage to do that. If anything, our moms look "our age", but for us to look old as shit?! I hope that isn't the case here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Right, I haven't seen Ms. Jackson yet. Hmmm....

You dont feed 'em? C'mon Dolimite, it 2013...at you can feed them frozen stir fry...or what I actually call, "Chicken Wallah!"...you heat up the grease, drop the frozen stri-fry in it, then "Wallah!"...dinner. LOL

You're right, I caaaan cook, but I wont cook for all of 'em. If she lays on her back, then she may get a turkey sandwich, on a slow day, a spam sandwich.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 15 2013, 05:38 PM
Post #43

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 14 2013, 06:53 PM) *
Bro, Sr. looks older than his mama...none of us on this mofo can manage to do that. If anything, our moms look "our age", but for us to look old as shit?! I hope that isn't the case here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Right, I haven't seen Ms. Jackson yet. Hmmm....

You dont feed 'em? C'mon Dolimite, it 2013...at you can feed them frozen stir fry...or what I actually call, "Chicken Wallah!"...you heat up the grease, drop the frozen stri-fry in it, then "Wallah!"...dinner. LOL

You're right, I caaaan cook, but I wont cook for all of 'em. If she lays on her back, then she may get a turkey sandwich, on a slow day, a spam sandwich.

Stir Fry? So now I got to buy food for them? Hell naw, kitchen is closed at 9:30 pm! There is only two types of women I cook for my mother, sisters, aunts, my son's mother, and potentials. The ones that just have a warm mouth they can get a glass of water and a thank you because in the end if they had any dignity they would not let me treat as the two dollar and 25 cent ho's that they are. so hell no I don't take food out of my fridge to feed them. They better go to Jack in the box before they see me.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Apr 15 2013, 06:56 PM
Post #44

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 12 2013, 05:57 PM) *
DURAN WAS a god in the ring-- something special. I recall people comparing Pac to Duran-- LMAO -- to even think of him on the same level should result in incarceration..

i remember when he first came on the scene....merchant made that comparison and i yelled 'blasphemy!!!' pac was special....but not duran special.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 17 2013, 09:37 PM
Post #45

Super Middleweight

The Waffle House? Wow moving on:

Ms. Jackson made an appearance so I guess she is still on the payroll. Honestly they are showing a toned down Mayweather, they are painting Guerrero to be an asshole. His father probably should not be bragging about being locked up in prison or jail, I don't care how big he thinks his balls are for doing that, its not like you are bragging about going to Harvard.

They are really trying to build this fight and Guerrero made that comment that he is younger and stronger. Cotto was younger and Ortiz was younger than you so youth means nothing. I will give him this he is confident and motivated and I like that. I hope he brings a good game plan and hell if he even pulls the upset (which I am not banking on) I would attribute his belief in himself, that is always good. I am sorry they do not have a faceoff type thing. Well fellas only two more weeks and we will know does skill beat belief and determination. On a side note, it seems the very thing that the Guerrero's want (father and son) are the very thing they are shitting on Floyd for having. Like their way of doing things is purer and better. GTFOH, to each its own.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 17 2013, 09:49 PM
Post #46

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Pretty good episode tonight. Of course you get some of the same stuff from Floyd, but this episode was better than the first.

I'm not sure about Sr telling Floyd to cut his workout short, but hell, Sr is older, so Im sure he knows how the body works. Guerrero and his dad are talking some major shit, cool!

The sad thing is, thought Guerrero and his dad "appear" comfortable with this new wave of exposure, it still seems to be a bit too much for them. It's almost like Guerrero's dad loves the spotlight, but both of them are secretly thinking, "Man Im done talking to the camera, I just wanna train and fight on the 3th".

I had no idea that 3 of Floyd's kids live in Cali, interesting.

PS: That scene with Floyd Sr singing that Johnnie Taylor song in the car, was too funny! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Rueben is always funny, hands down. I just didnt agree with the whole jail talk of his...going to jail isn't cool, no matter where you're placed in there.

As much as I want the division to be shaken up, I just hope that Robert is in there moving comfortably, not game plan-like. He is a flatfooted fighter, but I like how he doubles up on his left too. If he's forced to move more than he's comfortable with moving, then that turns into a feinting contest, and we all know how that turns out in a Floyd fight.

Oh yeah, Dolimite, dont hate on the Waffle House! I eat at some pretty uppity spots, but the Waffle House always hits home! Hell, I just ate there last Sunday morning. Dont hate my brotha...dont hate. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 17 2013, 10:11 PM
Post #47

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Cool episode but in all honesty, I'm looking forward to the next one where Floyd talks about Guerrero's skills. He said some of the exact same things I've been trying to tell people about Guerrero, he fights too flat footed since he's moved up to welter. You WILL NOT beat Floyd that way and his best shot is to pressure Floyd and we all know Floyd feasts on them types

That whole younger stronger stuff is just talk, anyone with common sense knows that's not the end all be all because if that's the case the youngins would be running things but they not for the most part. That jail talk Reuben was spitting was wacker then a chief keef verse, he an old man talking like a bird bitch, shit's disgusting. Anybody who brags on jail like that needs to have their mental state examined...the more the Guerreo's talk the more I can't wait for them to take this L and take their paycheck and go back to obscurity

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Apr 17 2013, 10:14 PM
Post #48

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

mayweather the executive producer of this show?

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Apr 17 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #49

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

lol @ bragging about going to jail. nobody wants to go there.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 18 2013, 06:56 AM
Post #50

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 17 2013, 07:49 PM) *
Pretty good episode tonight. Of course you get some of the same stuff from Floyd, but this episode was better than the first.

I'm not sure about Sr telling Floyd to cut his workout short, but hell, Sr is older, so Im sure he knows how the body works. Guerrero and his dad are talking some major shit, cool!

The sad thing is, thought Guerrero and his dad "appear" comfortable with this new wave of exposure, it still seems to be a bit too much for them. It's almost like Guerrero's dad loves the spotlight, but both of them are secretly thinking, "Man Im done talking to the camera, I just wanna train and fight on the 3th".

I had no idea that 3 of Floyd's kids live in Cali, interesting.

PS: That scene with Floyd Sr singing that Johnnie Taylor song in the car, was too funny! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Rueben is always funny, hands down. I just didnt agree with the whole jail talk of his...going to jail isn't cool, no matter where you're placed in there.

As much as I want the division to be shaken up, I just hope that Robert is in there moving comfortably, not game plan-like. He is a flatfooted fighter, but I like how he doubles up on his left too. If he's forced to move more than he's comfortable with moving, then that turns into a feinting contest, and we all know how that turns out in a Floyd fight.

Oh yeah, Dolimite, dont hate on the Waffle House! I eat at some pretty uppity spots, but the Waffle House always hits home! Hell, I just ate there last Sunday morning. Dont hate my brotha...dont hate. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Waffle House hits when you are trying not to pass out. I actually like their pecan waffles but my spot for breakfast is Thumbs Up Diner, I love that place. I use to frequent Pastries A Go Go but I realized I hated their food and when one of m friends took me to Thumbs Up Diner, I was like this is the joint. But Waffle House isn't bad, hell Mayweather eats Taco Bell so what the hell. I was wondering who Sr. was singing to, Johnny Taylor! It was good seeing Roger. Real good.

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 05:51 AM