IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> chavez tests positive for chronic..., cshel...care to explain this???
Hotsauce
post Sep 26 2012, 02:27 PM
Post #91

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,903

i read that martinez wants olympic drug testing for the rematch
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Sep 26 2012, 02:27 PM
Post #92

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 26 2012, 05:52 AM) *
Don't like this, it'll only taint Martinez victory, with the good old, oh he wasn't taking it seriously. Yes if people cant tell am a massive Martinez fan but thats probably because he actually is a good guy

I really hope they make the rematch so Martinez can beat him again and this time there will be no excuses.

Seperate note, when you have a minute check your inbox.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Sep 26 2012, 02:30 PM
Post #93

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 25 2012, 10:13 PM) *
lol @ chavez going to rehab

Definitely. I don't think that TR will put him back in the ring with Martinez, especially with random drug testing. I hope they do though.

I'm pretty sure that Martinez didn't ask for the OSDT because of the chronic, but with such an opportunity presented I would've done the same thing.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 26 2012, 02:41 PM
Post #94

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 26 2012, 02:16 PM) *
I'm a big Martinez fan as well.. and I'm convinced had he not hurt his hand he would have stopped chavez. I watched the fight again (without alcohol) and I don't remember seeing chavez be on the run so much. It surprised me so much seeing chavez literally backing up as much as he did. I just don't think chavez is as skilled or talented as Martinez, his only advantage is size and even with that Martinez dominated. Now Martinez says if he does have a rematch he wants osdt. I don't blame him at all

there's no doubt martinez is head and shoulders above jr in the skill department. i don't think anyone would argue that....but a few things that i am certain of...chavez jr is tough and can take a shot....and he can punch. martinez had disdain for jr leading up to the fight...i think has a new found respect for him after putting in the 12 rounds. i said prior to the fight that martinez would have to back chavez up at some points to be successful. he did just that. i thought it would be possible...and i also thought martinez' best shot at a ko was in the early rounds. i knew chavez would have his shot late. like emmanuel steward...."that fight went exactly as i thought it would..." (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) j/k. i think the osdt is in order and not much to ask for.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 26 2012, 07:28 PM
Post #95

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 26 2012, 03:27 PM) *
i read that martinez wants olympic drug testing for the rematch

Picture perfect time to ask for OSDT Sergio...right after you get a nice paycheck in the first fight. That way, you can hang on to your check, since you've officially blown your chances at a rematch. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 26 2012, 08:01 PM
Post #96

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 26 2012, 08:28 PM) *
Picture perfect time to ask for OSDT Sergio...right after you get a nice paycheck in the first fight. That way, you can hang on to your check, since you've officially blown your chances at a rematch. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Haha. But at least this time he has a basis to work off of, chavez has been caught before is being sued for not taking tests and just got caught again lol.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 03:14 PM