Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The year of the MAGPIE
Guest_Fitz_*
post May 22 2011, 10:47 PM
Post #21

Guests

No I don't do that shit, haha. Though I got a photo come through on my phone last week of my grandma doing one, lol.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 22 2011, 11:59 PM
Post #22

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

You gotta post the Grandma pick...

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post May 23 2011, 03:35 AM
Post #23

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 23 2011, 12:17 PM) *
Ahhhh, so you have decided to take the Hawks? Big fuck you.

Save the fuck you's til after round 15 at least!

I have been here 11 months & I can understand why so many people despise the Pies. Then again you have players with super tough nicknames like Daisy.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post May 23 2011, 04:27 AM
Post #24

Guests

QUOTE (Spyder @ May 23 2011, 02:59 PM) *
You gotta post the Grandma pick...

(IMG:http://imageshack.us/m/42/4757/22667010150598507810191.jpg)

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 23 2011, 06:35 PM) *
Save the fuck you's til after round 15 at least!

I have been here 11 months & I can understand why so many people despise the Pies. Then again you have players with super tough nicknames like Daisy.

So many people hate the pies because of their supporters, and because they are the biggest and one of the most successful clubs. Nothing more. I have no idea why people hate the actual football club themselves.
But yeah like most sports, usually the most popular and the most successful are usually the most hated as well.

Why do you despise the pies so much?

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post May 23 2011, 04:41 AM
Post #25

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 23 2011, 07:27 PM) *
So many people hate the pies because of their supporters, and because they are the biggest and one of the most successful clubs. Nothing more. I have no idea why people hate the actual football club themselves.
But yeah like most sports, usually the most popular and the most successful are usually the most hated as well.

Why do you despise the pies so much?

I think it is because the media talk them up so fucking much. I am the same with certain NRL clubs & their media love affair promoting them. Also like the Blues & Bombers supporters they tend to be fucking loudmouths who talk a lot of shit.

Funny thing is all the Pies supporters I know have their own teeth & are as far from the savage beasts the media picture.

(IMG:http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs512.ash1/30212_390969423225_717338225_4338358_7602539_n.jpg)

(IMG:http://iainhall.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/collingwood-supporter.jpg)

There is also this cunt

(IMG:http://cdn0.theroar.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/eddie-mcguire.jpg)

He is probably one of the main reasons actually.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post May 23 2011, 05:21 AM
Post #26

Guests

Haha. I'm actually one of the better supporters. Their supporters are just known as 'one-eyed' supporters.

Carlton and Essendon are the pits as well. Carlton are a bunch of fucking salary cheats. I know why you hate Carlton and Essendon supporters. They are the biggest club, maybe just marginally after Collingwood.
It would have to be Collingwood, Carlton, Essendon and Richmond that are the big 4. Hawthorn probably close up to them as well. The Hawks have one of the bigger membership based clubs.
I really like Richmond, my second favourite team at the moment, they are exciting and have a lot to look forward to after years, years and years of suffering.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post May 23 2011, 05:33 AM
Post #27

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 23 2011, 08:21 PM) *
Haha. I'm actually one of the better supporters. Their supporters are just known as 'one-eyed' supporters.

Carlton and Essendon are the pits as well. Carlton are a bunch of fucking salary cheats. I know why you hate Carlton and Essendon supporters. They are the biggest club, maybe just marginally after Collingwood.
It would have to be Collingwood, Carlton, Essendon and Richmond that are the big 4. Hawthorn probably close up to them as well. The Hawks have one of the bigger membership based clubs.
I really like Richmond, my second favourite team at the moment, they are exciting and have a lot to look forward to after years, years and years of suffering.

I was close to supporting the Tigers as I think they have a good attitude & have had a shocking run.

I also quite like the Cats for some reason. Small club maybe?

Essendon are a pack of loudmouthed cunts. Jesus they talk some shit. Glad the Tigers took em to the woodshed last weekend.

Carlton seem to be whingers so fuck them too.

Collingwood has Eddie & he is a cunt.

I would hate St Kilda but that is like beating up the blind kid with one leg. They are always gonna be losers.

I suppose the biggest clubs have so many supporters so by default they have a proportionally larger segment of fuckhead supporters.

I am as one eyed as it gets with Manly. I am so bad my dad won't even watch a game with me!

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 23 2011, 12:28 PM
Post #28

The Prime Minista

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 23 2011, 05:27 AM) *

Awesome.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post May 23 2011, 04:20 PM
Post #29

Guests

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 23 2011, 08:33 PM) *
I was close to supporting the Tigers as I think they have a good attitude & have had a shocking run.

I also quite like the Cats for some reason. Small club maybe?

Essendon are a pack of loudmouthed cunts. Jesus they talk some shit. Glad the Tigers took em to the woodshed last weekend.

Carlton seem to be whingers so fuck them too.

Collingwood has Eddie & he is a cunt.

I would hate St Kilda but that is like beating up the blind kid with one leg. They are always gonna be losers.

I suppose the biggest clubs have so many supporters so by default they have a proportionally larger segment of fuckhead supporters.

I am as one eyed as it gets with Manly. I am so bad my dad won't even watch a game with me!

Also with Richmond, they played Essendon in the anual dream time game on Saturday night. It's a game for the indeginous people. Richmond didn't have any boongs playing that night. I was also really happy they beat the Bombers.
The bombers have been extremely arrogant since they have improved this season, and they have their love child James Hird coaching. They also stole Geelong's coach. They are shady at best how everything went down last year. Hird always told the media he would not coach for at least 2 years, every single week he would be asked if he would coach, and never gave a straight answer.
Fuck that club and fuck Carlton.
I don't hate Hawthorn completely. As a kid, I went to more Hawthorn games than Collingwood, as I used to go a little bit with my cousins and uncle, who are Hawks supporters. That said, they are probably the team that concerns me the most this season.
Their is a big gap between their best and worst, they lack consistancy. But when they are on, they can beat just about anyways. Their forward and midfield is so dangerous. It's their backline that is pretty suspect, and it was even suspect before all their injuries in the back line.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 23 2011, 11:14 PM
Post #30

The Prime Minista

That's enough.

I just bumped this thread because the Aussie Talk thread was closed. There is no need to continue talking about gay football.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 11:15 AM