post Sep 3 2013, 01:47 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 1 2013, 04:28 AM) *
Agree

Agree

I think Life exists beyond our atmosphere. i dont think we've been visited. I HATE That hairy looking dude from Ancient Aliens. His hair makes the show lose all credibility.

Athiests should rule the Earth...

It probably doesnt, but since so many marched, sacrificed and died so that i could do it, I vote.

Peace ouT!

athiest posing as christians do rule the earth. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 3 2013, 01:48 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 2 2013, 06:36 PM) *
I'm convinced that you're Mr. Miyagi or some shit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Anyhow, I've learned to breathe over the past couple of months. As you mentioned, people forget to do it, and it's the EASIEST thing in the world, lol. I came to the realization, that I simply don't know how to relax, regardless of what I thought I knew.

A close friend of mine was hospitalized last month, after passing out at work. She's known to stress about everything, and it's happened before at work. This time, it was serious, she has a conversion disorder (mostly paralysis), which numbs the left side of her body and messes up her speech. I talked to her on the phone, and I swore she had a stroke, I mean her speech was horrible.

After about 2 weeks, she was fine. She's attending therapy and has learned to cut down on stressful shit. At least this is what I know at the moment, but I haven't much more about it. When that news hit me, I knew immediately, that I had to start letting some old stuff go and learn to deal with new stuff. I wont lie, its cool, learning how to deal with people and everyday stressors...besides, I work with counselors and therapists all day, no reason why I shouldn't know these things. Lol

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

seriously....her symptoms sound just like the symptoms of a stroke! cut back on the cheese and dairy....eat more vegetables. clean eating can do wonders.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 3 2013, 02:30 PM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 3 2013, 02:48 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

seriously....her symptoms sound just like the symptoms of a stroke! cut back on the cheese and dairy....eat more vegetables. clean eating can do wonders.

That' EXACTLY what I thought it was, but it was confirmed as conversion disorder. Fuck that, that's just too damn close to a stroke to me. I've been pretty good about monitoring my salt intake, since last December. I'm doing better with sugars as well. I'm not the one to sit around and eats sweets or guzzle sodas, but I do consume alcohol.

On days that I know I'm going to drink (sometimes days prior), I cut back (or completely stop) drinking sports drinks (which I can't live without) or anything sweet. I've learned to "pick my poisons", so to speak. No need for me to sit around and drink Gatorade AND alcohol...just too much sugar and calories.

You'd be surprised at how many people don't know how to properly read a nutrition label, I was one of those people, not long ago. I've cut back from store brand foods as well. I'll pick up two brands and check the salt and sugar levels. Whichever brand is lower in the two, I'll choose that one. Portion control has been my problem for the last 3 years, but again, December 2012 changed my perspective on a lot of that.

It's all about "cutting back" first, but people automatically get "cold turkey" in their mind, when the word "diet" comes up. As of the last few months, I'll double up on veggies and cut my startches, and man, those cleanses ALWAYS give me relief...I do a week-long cleanse at least once a month, and I'll occasionally do some LBS (lower bowel stimulant) on days that I consume a lot of meat (more so red meat).

"The Cleaner" for Men (and Women) has been a life changer for me, seriously. Dude, leaving meat out of your diet, and only consuming those capsules, plenty of water, fruits, veggies, and fibers, along with some cardio, will EASILY knock off 7-10 lbs. I'm not talking bullshit lbs, I'm talking HARD lbs. That cleanse got me out of the 200's (from 208 to 197) and from the 190's down to the 180's, which I wake up about 183 lbs or less in the morning, every morning.

That stress is NO JOKE! It's crazy because sometimes, we don't even know that we're stressing, it just comes up out of nowhere. I've successfully stepped down from "chronic stresser", to "occasional stress"...and I have all hopes that I'll step down to the "I don't give a fuck stage"...I heard those people have it easy nowadays. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 3 2013, 08:58 PM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 3 2013, 02:30 PM) *
That' EXACTLY what I thought it was, but it was confirmed as conversion disorder. Fuck that, that's just too damn close to a stroke to me. I've been pretty good about monitoring my salt intake, since last December. I'm doing better with sugars as well. I'm not the one to sit around and eats sweets or guzzle sodas, but I do consume alcohol.

On days that I know I'm going to drink (sometimes days prior), I cut back (or completely stop) drinking sports drinks (which I can't live without) or anything sweet. I've learned to "pick my poisons", so to speak. No need for me to sit around and drink Gatorade AND alcohol...just too much sugar and calories.

You'd be surprised at how many people don't know how to properly read a nutrition label, I was one of those people, not long ago. I've cut back from store brand foods as well. I'll pick up two brands and check the salt and sugar levels. Whichever brand is lower in the two, I'll choose that one. Portion control has been my problem for the last 3 years, but again, December 2012 changed my perspective on a lot of that.

It's all about "cutting back" first, but people automatically get "cold turkey" in their mind, when the word "diet" comes up. As of the last few months, I'll double up on veggies and cut my startches, and man, those cleanses ALWAYS give me relief...I do a week-long cleanse at least once a month, and I'll occasionally do some LBS (lower bowel stimulant) on days that I consume a lot of meat (more so red meat).

"The Cleaner" for Men (and Women) has been a life changer for me, seriously. Dude, leaving meat out of your diet, and only consuming those capsules, plenty of water, fruits, veggies, and fibers, along with some cardio, will EASILY knock off 7-10 lbs. I'm not talking bullshit lbs, I'm talking HARD lbs. That cleanse got me out of the 200's (from 208 to 197) and from the 190's down to the 180's, which I wake up about 183 lbs or less in the morning, every morning.

That stress is NO JOKE! It's crazy because sometimes, we don't even know that we're stressing, it just comes up out of nowhere. I've successfully stepped down from "chronic stresser", to "occasional stress"...and I have all hopes that I'll step down to the "I don't give a fuck stage"...I heard those people have it easy nowadays. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

IDGAF! yes!!! i've mastered that stage. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

flavored drinks are my weakness! not as bad as i used to be...but i definitely need to cut back on that shit! i drink my calories all too often. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 04:26 AM