IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Stevenson-Fonfana:SPOILERS, No New Threads or Public Streams
Cshel86
post Jun 3 2014, 08:55 AM
Post #111

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (flazi @ May 29 2014, 03:08 PM) *
lmao powdered palm. girls be feeling empowered when a man need money from them. i found this out the hard way. but don't even dare to ask them what they need money for nor question the amount they ask for.

the bounty hunters couldn't believed dude popped off at the mouth and ran. he had the tag of bitchmade for a long time.

Yes they do feel empowered, and needed...which most women want. However, when the tough gets going and you ALWAYS need money from them, they QUICKLY put their shit in perspective and say that "they can't keep giving you money". I'm almost convinced that they love the honeymoon stage of everything, til things get rough or real, then they try to draw the line.

My current girlfriend took me out for dinner on my birthday, a few months ago. Flazi I swear, before the glasses of water and menus even made it the table, she just had to spew that BS about, "Alright now, I don't have it like that, we can't go out like this all the time. This is just for special occasions".

I gave her a blank look and for the first time...I was actually speechless. I'm like "Damn, that couldn't have waited til tomorrow?". I'm sure that a $2 hooker would've felt more welcomed at the dinner table, than I did.

As for that bounty hunter, he should've been looking for a new job after that....aint no way around that. Lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 3 2014, 09:29 AM
Post #112

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 2 2014, 06:08 PM) *
@ the first bolded, of course of course (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I'm glad I'm not the only creep that does this. I'm a no secrets guy, so don't be hiding shit from me because I'm known to get my inspector gadget on lol

@ 2nd bolded, ain't that the truth. My girl and I was talking the other day about some bs she pulled and I set her up and she not knowing I already knew the truth but I was waiting for her to come clean. And in typical female fashion she denied denied denied until I really called her out and went into detail. For a black woman I swear I saw her face turn white. She admits though I don't like it..that she's afraid of me, she knows I'll lay the hammer down quick. She's seen me spar and really fight before so she damn near pisses her pants when I catch her fucking u because I got a temper. I asked her why she took money out my pocket without asking and she said she needed it and I had to check her, wtf you need $400 for and you just going to work? I ain't saying hit her but I ain't no TI, I ain't letting it slide at all

You too?! Man, I check my girl's phone as OFTEN as I can. I was checking it HARD before our Destin trip a couple of weeks ago...no way in hell I'm gonna spend over $1k (for a weekend, might I add), while another scrub is getting it for free.

We got into it a couple of days after the Mayweather fight, because of something I saw in her phone. Of course I said that "somebody messaged me about a text conversation that you had with another guy"....no way in HELL I was gonna give up my one and only source, lol. The texts were NOTHING compared to what I've seen in other women's phones (penises, etc). However, the text started (by her) mentioned that he had a dream about this dude, and it ended with "well ,if we happen to cross paths in the future and we're both single, then we'll see how things go". Again, I've seen WORSE in a woman's phone, so this was just level one crap to me...but I kept that ace in the hole.

I knew for a fact that she had been with the dude waaaay before she was with me, so there was no need for to trip. I can't sit here and say that I wasn't 3 mins from greasing a chick before I hit the road to Tallahassee back in April...just two days after she had left for her cruise. I'm not totally innocent here either, but shit...it COULDN'T have been me getting caught up in this...she would've never let me live it down, so I played my hand and I played it HARD. LOL

I saw the texts the night before the Mayweather/Maidana fight, and I sat on it all weekend, because again, I've seen worse. So she calls me on the following Monday, asking if I texted a woman from the job (whom is her friend), because I accidently texted her, rather than homegirl. The text just said, "I don't have time to get to it, we'll have to talk later".

So her insecurities blew over, since she feels funny about me even speaking to the women at the job...glad she's only in the office 1-2 times a week. So at that point, I had enough...nobody's gonna freakin tell me (in so many words), who tha hell I can and can't talk to, and you're talking to God knows who. So I said, "Since we're talking about me and who I talk to...tell me who YOU talk to". She then asked, "What do you mean, males or females?". C'mon now, I don't give a damn about females that you talk to....I'm talking about males.

So she named 2 dudes....one of which was the guy whose texts I read. She labeled them as, "They're my homeboys, they're cool, we don't even talk like that". So I said, "Okay, so tell me more about this Chris dude, how do you know him? Is he your friend, did you used to date him? Fuck him? Tell me about him". So she admitted, "all three, but it was when I was in college". Of course she was telling the truth, because I had already done my research on this character.

Then I asked, "So when was the last time you talked to him and what did yall talk about?". "We talked sometime last week". Notice, she tried to get out of telling me what she talked to him about, lol. So I asked, "Did you tell him about a dream, what was it about?". "I don't know Corey, how do you expect me to remember all of that stuff? I don't really remember".

Ohhhh, okay, so the moment I do the slightest thing, you remember EVERY fuckin detail, but now that you're on the brink of getting caught up, you have a bad memory. At this point, she BS'ing me, and borderline lying to me...something that grinds my gears. So I said, "LOOK, at this point, the best thing for you to do, is not fuckin lie to me". Oh yes, I was extremely belligerent at this point, and I was outside drinking some Margaritas, since it was my last day of vacation. Lol

After she stammered and explained herself, I wasn't done with her. I asked the last question..."So how did this conversation end?". "Corey I don't remember all of that, who's telling you all of this stuff?". Again, she was trying to lie about it, smh. I just dropped the hammer and asked, "So you didn't say anything about you both being single and hooking up in the future?". "Look, that's all it was, and I did say that if we're both SINGLE in the FUTURE. I'm not saying that I was gonna leave you for him". Oh?

So at that point, I played my cards...and I played them HARD. I just told her that I was gonna talk to whoever tha fuck I wanted to talk to, period. I also commended her on NOT full-on lying to me, though she just tried to get me off her back. After I hung up the phone, I texted her 5 mins and told her that the trust was gone and I didn't see a point of us being together anymore. Oh boy, did my phone NOT blow up! She called, and I picked up on the 3rd attempt, and the begging and pleading was endless...again, I've seen worse in a woman's phone, so I was just enjoying the moment.

Of course I told her that I was never gonna be able to trust her, and how much it "hurt me", and if the tables were turned, it wouldn't be easy for me at all. I made sure that phone call didn't last more than 3 mins...had to make sure that she was sweating ALL DAY LONG. Man, if she saw anything in my phone (though I haven't even greased another woman since I've been with her), it would've been a double murder and a suicide. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Since then, I've been playing the emotionally fragile role, and MAN...I've been getting my way. I've been able to enjoy my "me time", my Sam Adams and ribeye on Friday nights, and she's learned to STFU during boxing, IF she's even at the house.

I'm just a man in this world that's manipulated by women...can you blame me for striking while the iron was hot and setting things up to keep my stress levels down??? If these were my younger days, I would've been a simp and actually try to play it fair. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 09:59 AM