Dolimite
post Jan 17 2014, 12:04 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 16 2014, 10:06 PM) *
Fuck worldstar

Amen! And those damn Watson twins promote the shit out of that site, speaking of which, what is their official roll? And I hate the way they dress.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 17 2014, 08:51 PM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 17 2014, 11:04 AM) *
Amen! And those damn Watson twins promote the shit out of that site, speaking of which, what is their official roll? And I hate the way they dress.

It's an interview with them talking about what they do, I just can't remember the name of the site

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 17 2014, 08:55 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jan 17 2014, 09:02 AM) *
Chi do have a point though, what makes it even worst from the point he's making is the people who go on there and comment in support of those videos. I don't know any other site with a more worst trolling problem than that one.

Absolutely terrible, there's nothing positive or uplifting about it. Why would I care about a group of gang members who shoot a paranormal activity style video saying they hate chief keef? It's just bufoonery all across the board. Then like you said, you got the commenters on them videos. It's sad but it's a market for seemingly anything

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 17 2014, 09:00 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 17 2014, 09:48 AM) *
I concur...this "hip-hop" part needs to be taken out...it can just be "world star tv" or something equally baseless.

Dude really needs to be on a milk carton...for real. Lol

Zulu nation been going at the site very aggressively. And 50 checked the dude Q, whose the owner hard body. He told him to take some video down because it was supposedly fake, the dude Q, wouldn't and 50 put them people on him. The site was shutdown for a few days after that. Ain't nothing good about that website

We may have to ease up on the boy GRJ. Apparently GB tried to get him an interim fight and it he was offered GRJ but refused. Now he's bitching about having to sit out until May or June but won't fight GRJ, whose in line for the winner of the fight. Maybe he figured he'd get worked over, I'd take GRJ over Jhinny

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 03:25 AM