IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@9:30PM(ET)/6:30(PT) Cloud vs. Hopkins-SPOILERS, No New Threads or Public Streams
Cshel86
post Mar 10 2013, 12:51 AM
Post #121

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 10 2013, 12:45 AM) *
Tarver was tweeting a bit before the fight, discrediting Hopkins and saying he's disrespectful for this that and the third. Then he sent a tweet out saying that he wants a rematch with Hopkins and that he's dropping back down to get all his titles back.

I think he's delusional, I don't know who he beats at 175 right now

Fuck Tarver! Until he decides to make a decent statement about those shitty PEDs that he took. Until then, he needs to STFU. As fat as that mofo is nowadays, aint no way in hell he can drop down to 175. If he can pass a drug test after smoking crack for a few weeks, then I'll believe him.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 10 2013, 12:46 AM) *
I definitely missed Emmanuel's gifted insight tonight

And I saw a clip of the end of the convo between Hopkins and Cloud both were being disrespectful to one another but I still can't tell who initiated it

And did anybody watch the fight game?

I watched the Fight Game...you didn't miss anything but a butthurt songcry and a need for direction from a new star.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 10 2013, 12:52 AM
Post #122

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Mar 10 2013, 12:49 AM) *
Didn't he get fired on his day off? GTFOH Tarver!

Did he get caught stealing boxes or something???

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 10 2013, 12:57 AM
Post #123

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 9 2013, 11:51 PM) *
Fuck Tarver! Until he decides to make a decent statement about those shitty PEDs that he took. Until then, he needs to STFU. As fat as that mofo is nowadays, aint no way in hell he can drop down to 175. If he can pass a drug test after smoking crack for a few weeks, then I'll believe him.

I watched the Fight Game...you didn't miss anything but a butthurt songcry and a need for direction from a new star.

Yeah he did get fired on his day off. I wonder if it was on a Friday too lol

That's what pisses me off about Tarver right now, he has NEVER came out and spoke on the situation. And if he did I didn't hear about it. He needs to be trying to clear his name instead of tweeting pictures of him and RJJ fighting and begging for a fight that he can't win against Bernard

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 10 2013, 01:09 AM
Post #124

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 10 2013, 12:57 AM) *
Yeah he did get fired on his day off. I wonder if it was on a Friday too lol

That's what pisses me off about Tarver right now, he has NEVER came out and spoke on the situation. And if he did I didn't hear about it. He needs to be trying to clear his name instead of tweeting pictures of him and RJJ fighting and begging for a fight that he can't win against Bernard

He tried to speak out about the PEDs, but it was a bunch of moot....so it doesn't even count. That mofo was in the ring looking like hershey bar in the Kayode fight...all fat and flabby and shit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 10 2013, 01:29 AM
Post #125

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 10 2013, 12:09 AM) *
He tried to speak out about the PEDs, but it was a bunch of moot....so it doesn't even count. That mofo was in the ring looking like hershey bar in the Kayode fight...all fat and flabby and shit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

lol for the life of me I don't understand how you take the stuff and then look like you've never competed before

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Mar 10 2013, 02:46 AM
Post #126

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

Goddamn, that old SOB really did it?!!! Can't wait to see the fight - of course I fell asleep at midnight!

This is an exceptional accomplishment across all sports!

Edit: Ok, just finished watching the fight (don't you just love the internet?)! And...what else can one say...BHop took it. No BS, no close cards...just a good fight and a legendary Hopkins strenghtening his status in the boxing world. The man is just born to fight against all odds and win.

Edit II: Love this one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFDXGucrTqE

This post has been edited by mitukczuk: Mar 10 2013, 06:10 AM

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Mar 10 2013, 08:13 AM
Post #127

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Mar 10 2013, 02:46 AM) *
Goddamn, that old SOB really did it?!!! Can't wait to see the fight - of course I fell asleep at midnight!

This is an exceptional accomplishment across all sports!

Edit: Ok, just finished watching the fight (don't you just love the internet?)! And...what else can one say...BHop took it. No BS, no close cards...just a good fight and a legendary Hopkins strenghtening his status in the boxing world. The man is just born to fight against all odds and win.

Edit II: Love this one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFDXGucrTqE

Why does he have to carry on about king after the fight? Asshole move by Hopkins

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 10 2013, 08:51 AM
Post #128

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 10 2013, 01:13 PM) *
Why does he have to carry on about king after the fight? Asshole move by Hopkins

meh hes old enough to deserve bragging rights, especially since people thought he was going to get stopped?? haha

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Mar 10 2013, 09:35 AM
Post #129

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 10 2013, 09:13 AM) *

I am actually happy that he did it. King really is a scumbag of boxing. Right behind Arum. They both did so much for the sport but their greed has gradually overwhelmed them.

The sport of boxing needs people to speak up. And promoters need it twice as much imo.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Mar 10 2013, 12:27 PM
Post #130

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I accidentally recorded the HBO Latino version for this fight! And at first it was like Shit! But in the end, sort of glad I missed the pom-pom shaking commentary that is typical of HBO.

115-113 or 7-5 Hopkins. MUCH closer than what some had. I think both did well. In fact, after 10 rounds I had it 5-5, with Hopkins closing the show strong in the last two rounds. Surprised Harold gave the 12th to Cloud. Hopkins just did a little more in spurts to win close, but clear. Cloud could have maybe gotten a draw on a biased card if he would have done more bullying. I thought it was going to be dirty and rough, but the ref took good control early. Hopkins deserved this win and the judges 117-110, 116-112 were very good. I thought 117-110 for Hopkins was a little too wide.

Jack

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 11:58 AM