mrchitown
post Apr 4 2013, 12:31 AM
Post #41

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 3 2013, 11:30 PM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/chavez-jr-prefe...martinez--64025

Interesting. Maybe losing his 0 was a good thing, I would not mind seeing him fight golovkin at all.

I agree, seems like he's ready to go all out. I aint mad at him for that
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 4 2013, 05:16 AM
Post #42

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 3 2013, 10:31 PM) *
I agree, seems like he's ready to go all out. I aint mad at him for that

Its a money fight, he will probably get his ass waxed again. He has no boxing skill and his foot work and head movement are terrible. He comes straight forward. Good luck Jr. he will need one punch to lay him out.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 4 2013, 07:45 AM
Post #43

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 4 2013, 06:16 AM) *
Its a money fight, he will probably get his ass waxed again. He has no boxing skill and his foot work and head movement are terrible. He comes straight forward. Good luck Jr. he will need one punch to lay him out.

Sorry, but I just cant agree with this assessment of Julio. He does just about all of the things that his father did in the ring. The footwork, may not be all that great when trying to cut off the ring against fast fighters, but his head movement is underrated...he just uses it when it's too late.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 4 2013, 11:15 AM
Post #44

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 4 2013, 04:45 AM) *
Sorry, but I just cant agree with this assessment of Julio. He does just about all of the things that his father did in the ring. The footwork, may not be all that great when trying to cut off the ring against fast fighters, but his head movement is underrated...he just uses it when it's too late.

That's cool, but that is just he doesn't know when to use his head movement so therefore he has no idea what the hell he is doing. His father wasn't a lazy fighter his son is. JCC Jr. wants a payday but we can disagree.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Apr 4 2013, 11:24 AM
Post #45

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 4 2013, 06:16 AM) *

Let's not forget ward had trouble with bika. And the golovkin fight has war written all over it,golovkin will not be bigger than chavez and he might not even have the heavier hands. Funny tho cause ever since sergio asked for more testing after the fight it has made Jr think twice about a rematch. Or maybe he rewatched the fight and figures that the guy beat him handily and its time to move on

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 4 2013, 03:10 PM
Post #46

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 4 2013, 05:16 AM) *

Ward will have a career best performance against Chavez jr if they fight

+Quote Post
Musashi100
post Apr 5 2013, 12:23 PM
Post #47

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,711

i don't like this fight, to predictable in my eyes. Ward will box the breaks off JR, it will be clean sweep. i think ward needs to call out martinez, pull that n*gga hoe card out because im tired of the excuses about how martinez ain't big enough, that's bullshit. i just saw a report about how him and Martin Murray are 170lb each for the 30 weight limit. lou debella don't want to cash him out in less it mayweather.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 12:14 AM