IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Porter vs Bradley or Shawn vs Provodnikov?, Which do you want to see/y no talk of Porter??
BrutUalBK
post Dec 11 2013, 04:18 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

It appears one of the big players on the scene is flying under the radar with all the talk of Floyd's next opponent, the Malignaggi win over Judah and the Lara decision over Trout but why is it that there's no talk of Shawn Porter; dude is a Beast forreals.

Right now I can easily see Porter being good enough to beat Bradley, Pacquiao and Provodnikov. Though I know many will disagree with my picks and that's ok, I just see something special in him and that he may end up being avoided by many at WW.

I like the way he manhandled Alexander (sometimes it looked like a man vs a little boy) and I think he can do the same with many who are far slower and not as tough as Devon is.

What are your thoughts on him and who would you like to see him face??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 11 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

He and Bradley would be good. And him and provo would be interesting

Devon can't handle smart pressure.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 11 2013, 06:58 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Because maybe he's not a beast..he won't beat Bradley, and I think Danny Garcia would lift that belt off if him as well. It's interesting fights out there that I'd like to see him in. I'd like to see him and Thurman. Thurman is the most interesting for him because anybody's whose watched Porter at length knows he struggles when he can't impose his will or bully a fighter. He won't do to Keith what he did to Devon. Let's see if he's arrived for real or was it just a stylistic matchup gon right before we jump the gun. I picked Devon to beat him but he took it to Devon so credit to him. But let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Besides Saturday night, name the beast like performance he's had...end of story

2014 Year of the Chi, remember I said it lol

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 11:04 PM