IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ward disputes Khan's claim of taking his shots in sparing.
mgrover
post Feb 10 2014, 03:54 AM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 10 2014, 12:19 AM) *
What video?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SylentKnghtz
post Feb 10 2014, 04:04 AM
Post #32

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,102

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 9 2014, 08:56 AM) *
The funny part is, fans are pissed at Ward for not backing Khan. What world do we live in? They start calling him pillow fist and a biter dude. I was like what.

Its not even fans, its non boxing knowing khan "cheerleaders"

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Feb 10 2014, 04:48 PM
Post #33

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Franchize @ Feb 9 2014, 02:21 PM) *
Correct me if I'm wrong but sparring typically involves head gear...correct?

Anyone get where I'm going with this?

I'm tracking, Franchize. Kinda shoots holes in the "I took his shots" proclamation, huh?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 10 2014, 04:56 PM
Post #34

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 10 2014, 02:54 AM) *

I'd like to spar with the chick interviewing Angulo

I saw some pics of Angulo and Khan sparring today over in boxing scene. I guess that makes him a half liar but a liar nonetheless

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 10 2014, 05:07 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

The big trouble with Khan in addition to his self whoring for the fight with Mayweather is the fact that he has not grown at all mentally. Virgil Hunter is a guy who knows the in, outs of boxing and he's said it on numerous occasions...Khan has to put it all together mentally and dedicate himself to improving

He's making his case for the fight all the while doing the things that turn people off to him. He has an excuse for every loss he's ever had, now we're hearing it's the weight and he's allegedly took shots from this boxer, even though your sparring with headgear on...and more then likely they're not going all out

He did the same thing with Roach, he doesn't hold himself accountable. Instead he sidesteps responsibility and blames it on other things. There isn't one loss he's had that he's accepted responsibility for. He downs a fighter who he refused to give a rematch to and who'd probably flat line him if they fought today. Khan doesn't have the mental makeup to be an elite fighter. Amir is like Berto in the sense that Virgil has to rebuild these two from the ground up. He has to work on the mentality of Amir, he's mentally weak and I think the fight is over before it even started. Mayweather just mind fucked him

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Feb 10 2014, 05:13 PM
Post #36

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 10 2014, 09:56 PM) *

I saw some pics of Angulo and Khan sparring today over in boxing scene. I guess that makes him a half liar but a liar nonetheless

I'd like to see it, think of it like this, Angulo fucks up Rosado, yet GGG couldn't put him down (I think) so it's a good measurement, but Franchize said it best, headguards and shit.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 10 2014, 05:20 PM
Post #37

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Feb 10 2014, 04:13 PM) *
I'd like to see it, think of it like this, Angulo fucks up Rosado, yet GGG couldn't put him down (I think) so it's a good measurement, but Franchize said it best, headguards and shit.

I agree...maybe some video will surface. Still the headgear factor does come into play somewhat. Khan was just stating his case for the fight, but I think he made a mistake in speaking out in the manner he did. He made himself look weak

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 10 2014, 07:01 PM
Post #38

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Feb 9 2014, 02:21 PM) *
Correct me if I'm wrong but sparring typically involves head gear...correct?

Anyone get where I'm going with this?

What did I tell you about making sense around here??? Shame on you! Consider yourself banned sir.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 10 2014, 04:56 PM) *

I'd be sparrin'...dat ass! Lol

#creep

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 10 2014, 10:06 PM
Post #39

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 10 2014, 06:01 PM) *
What did I tell you about making sense around here??? Shame on you! Consider yourself banned sir.

I'd be sparrin'...dat ass! Lol

#creep

If your a creep then I'm a perv, because I'd be facing charges after I'm done with her...now I have to remember to log out so my girl doesn't pull this up later lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 10 2014, 10:49 PM
Post #40

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 10 2014, 10:06 PM) *
If your a creep then I'm a perv, because I'd be facing charges after I'm done with her...now I have to remember to log out so my girl doesn't pull this up later lol

The paper trail has been set my friend...I'm surprised that my girlfriend doesn't lurk around here as a guest. Last time she was around during a fight, was during GGG/Stevens. She sat up and looked at the screen for a sec, laid back on the couch and fell asleep...pretty sure she took a mental note and went to sleep. Lol

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 02:17 AM