IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Larry Holmes in England!, Speaks his mind!
BigG
post Oct 7 2008, 07:28 AM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Holmes confronts Angus in visit to England!
Retired American Heavyweight, Larry Holmes, confronted Harold Angus in his visit to the United Kingdom. Holmes confronted Angus during the press conference for Harold Angus' fight with contender Ovido Ochoa. Holmes interrupted Ochoa during Ochoa's time on the mic and had this to say:

*Holmes, sporting a jacket with a design of an American Flag*

"Listen, no ENGLISH Heavyweight will ever be better than me. Y'all fighters just got gift decisions over me. I should be 2-1 over Pink. Dipsy and I should be 1-1-1. I whipped Lanky Gawn's ass and hurt him. I've fought em' all. The only one I did NOT fight is Harold Angus. The truth is, Angus knows he can't beat me because my style is way too difficult for him. A boxer with power. He's a pretty hard puncher, but not hard enough to do damage, unless I fight recklessly. Now Angus is chasing Allan Green, a small Cruiserweight who's around 40 pounds lighter than he is?

Angus, let's get this straight, BITCH... you keep chasing TOS but TOS is fat and has no heart anymore. Who cares about a TOS fight? I'll tell the world straight, Angus would beat TOS ass and it would be sad. I would beat TOS ass. You can beat a motherfucker with no desire to train. The difference between me and TOS is, I STILL got heart and desire and if you step up, I WILL beat your fucking ass.

I am better than ANY British Heavyweight in history. I am better than ANY heavyweight today. Your bitchmade champion, Pink, was crying for a rematch after I whooped his ass twice and I gave it to him. I could've retired after I was robbed the first time and I could've retired after I whooped that fucking ass in the rematch. 36 rounds against the Easton Assassin, ruined his fucking career.

I'm staying here for the whole week. I'll be back home on Monday. I'll be watching Angus fight ringside. Thank you for your time everyone and have a good evening."

*Gives mic back to Ochoa and shakes his hand. As he exists the room, he is booed by fans in attendance*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Oct 7 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #2

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Harold "Harry" Angus couldn't control his laughter when Larry Holmes said "I'm better than any BRITISH heavyweight." Angus laughed and laughed, at one point doubling over and gasping for air as he struggled to talk. Eventually, after a good 5 minutes, Angus took the mic and said, "Larry seems to have forgotten that I'm an American. He seems to have forgotten that I was born in California and boxed out of California for part of my career. He seems to have forgotten that I was originally the main man at the Big Pineapple gym. Ahhh man, poor Larry. He's taken too many shots, somebody give the guy a blanket...he needs to go lie down for a little while."

He continued, "Larry talks about how he should be 1-1-1 with Dipsy and 2-1 with Link Pink but the record books don't lie man. He's just bitter and twisted. Damn, I don't know why Dipsy always shows this bitch respect. Larry Holmes is a nearly man. He's overrated, over paid and over publicized. He should keep his big bitter mouth shut or back up his shit by beating someone like The Prince and making some title defenses. He won't though cos he ain't capable of doing that."

Sennen "Cuban Link" Pink also took the stand and said, "I had 3 wars with Larry Holmes and I came out of those 3 fights with nothing but respect for him as a fighter. It's a tired old story though. Larry Holmes the fighter, commands respect...Larry Holmes the man sucks balls. He's arrogant, ignorant and above all else, he's cowardly. He thinks he ruined me as a fighter...he's wrong, I ruined myself by being a crowd pleaser. I had wars because I wanted to bring the entertainment factor to the arena even though I coulda boxed dull and lengthened my career. Besides, I still got one more big fight left in me...just one...so Larry Holmes has the perfect opportunity to make good his shit talking. Win the belts Larry. I'll gladly take them back off you."

Dipsy Gawn, who apparently weighs in over 500Ibs nowadays, took to the stage next and said, "It's great to have Larry over in England. I'm sure we'll get together and have a chat over a couple of brews. Maybe I'll invite him to mine and we can have a cup of tea. Listen, Larry can say whatever he wants about me, I don't get riled by talk. It's all good. I like Larry. At the end of the day, I'm the greatest heavyweight of all time. I had wars with Larry...tough fights. He's a tough fighter. I came through. I would knock out Angus in under 5 rounds, I would be too smart for Pink. I beat Lanky Gawn....shit, I need some food. Look forward to seeing everyone ringside on Sunday night. Take it easy peeps."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 07:15 AM