IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)-Alveraz vs. Trout: SPOILERS, No Duplicate Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of NBC Card
mgrover
post Apr 20 2013, 11:08 PM
Post #201

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Amandla @ Apr 21 2013, 05:07 AM) *
When your punches POP like that they make those old fools sit up and listen...lol

In the last round that was Trout at his most aggressive. I'd like to have seen him let his hands go earlier and get aggressive. He was bobbing and weaving so much that Canelo started showboating. Man needs to let his hands GO!

Tbh I think he knew he wasn't going to KO him, so he didn't want to get himself stopped.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefloatingmonke...
post Apr 20 2013, 11:09 PM
Post #202

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,046

Trout needs to go work on his offense. His offense is terrible. He reaches with all of his punches and is very ackward when he does connect. Never really flush. He has no killer instinct either. Kinda reminds me of Chad Dawson in that way. Scores were definitely way too wide, but was a close fight.

+Quote Post
maac
Post #203

Amateur

Member No.: 2,601

QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Apr 20 2013, 11:06 PM) *
What were your thoughts on that 118-109 Scorecard? Lol

Obviously that scorecard was bullshit, but it's not the fault
of Canelo, who won well. Close but clear decision.

+Quote Post
checkleft
Post #204

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Amandla @ Apr 20 2013, 11:07 PM) *
When your punches POP like that they make those old fools sit up and listen...lol

In the last round that was Trout at his most aggressive. I'd like to have seen him let his hands go earlier and get aggressive. He was bobbing and weaving so much that Canelo started showboating. Man needs to let his hands GO!

I don't ever do this. But you are stupid

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 20 2013, 11:10 PM
Post #205

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

FOH Trout, you'll be fighting B-side fighters like the way you fought tonight.

The rematch clause was in Canelo's favor, not yours. If you didn't a rematch clause, then you're not getting one. Move on dude.

He slipped most of your shots and he made you look like a drunk breakdancer. He taunted you and made you look silly.

You cant tell me that Trout didn't know what he was up against...c'mon man.

I still like Trout, but he must know that he didnt do enough tonight. He pretty much admitted who the better man was. That doesn't mean that Canelo is this "elite" fighter, but Trout's lack of initiative hurt him tonight.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 20 2013, 11:11 PM
Post #206

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 21 2013, 05:10 AM) *
FOH Trout, you'll be fighting B-side fighters like the way you fought tonight.

The rematch clause was in Canelo's favor, not yours. If you didn't a rematch clause, then you're not getting one. Move on dude.

He slipped most of your shots and he made you look like a drunk breakdancer. He taunted you and made you look silly.

You cant tell me that Trout didn't know what he was up against...c'mon man.

I still like Trout, but he must know that he didnt do enough tonight. He pretty much admitted who the better man was. That doesn't mean that Canelo is this "elite" fighter, but Trout's lack of initiative hurt him tonight.

Any man that gets KD and dominates the round deserves respect. I love how people keep saying how Canelo was slipping this and that when he himself was missing like a bitchhhh.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Apr 20 2013, 11:13 PM
Post #207

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Yall are being a bit harsh on this man. It's easier said than done to just "go out and win." The dude got rocked hard. He still came forward. Yes he should have been more aggressive but that's not his forte.

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Apr 20 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #208

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 21 2013, 12:09 AM) *
I don't ever do this. But you are stupid

And as I can see from your sig you're not really a boxing fan you're just an Argentine patriot.

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
Post #209

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,480

QUOTE (mgrover @ Apr 21 2013, 12:11 AM) *
Any man that gets KD and dominates the round deserves respect. I love how people keep saying how Canelo was slipping this and that when he himself was missing like a bitchhhh.

No1 acknowledges that side of the fight.... My issue is if things weren't so political (or more regulated) Boxers wouldn't have to do more to gain a victory. You shouldn't have to prove a reason why you deserve a win when you are winning. But fuck it. That's a C Note down the drain.

+Quote Post
mgrover
Post #210

Super Middleweight

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter does it, when you have a judge, that am sure wrote out his score sheet the night before the fight giving Canelo 118 there's not much anyone could do, I say we all tweet the shit outta ODLH and ask how much he paid the judge.

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 02:41 AM