Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best Movies 2010 to present
Lil-lightsout
post Feb 19 2011, 03:50 AM
Post #11

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

So me and the wife watched Social Network tonight. I liked it. Nothing spectacular, but a pretty good movie to just sit through and enjoy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Feb 21 2011, 11:09 PM
Post #12

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 19 2011, 03:50 AM) *
So me and the wife watched Social Network tonight. I liked it. Nothing spectacular, but a pretty good movie to just sit through and enjoy.

Whats up man, I attempted to watch it last night but fell asleep on it. I had a long day anyway. Basically what I got from it was he was "trying" to hard to be an asshole and ended up paying big bucks for it.

Now I understand why the real guy didn't like how he was perceived in the movie.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Feb 22 2011, 03:08 AM
Post #13

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Feb 21 2011, 11:09 PM) *
Whats up man, I attempted to watch it last night but fell asleep on it. I had a long day anyway. Basically what I got from it was he was "trying" to hard to be an asshole and ended up paying big bucks for it.

Now I understand why the real guy didn't like how he was perceived in the movie.

To be honest I never really who this guy was or his story. I knew what Facebook was though. I could be wrong but it just seems to me he had no social skills. Sure he was book smart and all, but he didn't know how to communicate with people. I do not think he tried to be an asshole, it's just he didn't have the social skills. I used to work with this young chinese brainiac a few years ago, this guy knew every formula or statistic and was heading to a prestigious college, but man he had no clue how to talk to someone. His parents basically made him stay home his whole life and do nothing but study. He had zero common sense and just came off like an arrogant prick the whole time. I still wonder what ever happened to him. I remember him telling me he would be a millionaire at a young age. He had it all planned out, lol.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 10:42 PM