> Lara vs. Smith and Porter vs. Malignaggi
Dolimite
post Mar 14 2014, 02:04 PM
Post #21

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Marcus @ Mar 14 2014, 10:57 AM) *
Malinaggi is more skillful but porter will turn it into a dog fight. His style reminds me of bradley's. I just see him overpowering and outfighting malinaggi. But i like both fighters and Malinaggi is very skillful so i wouldnt mind or be surprised if either guy won. If Malinaggi wins, a fight w/Brook would be great for TV. Fight would do good at the Barclays if they stack the undercard. So much trash talk would be done.

Lara will thoroughly outbox Smith. I don't know if he can knock him out but I'd be impressed if he did. And i'd say Lara is a year away from a canelo fight. Whether Cotto wins or loses, that Canelo-Cotto fight will happen regardless. Theres to much money in it. Cotto may delay the fight by taking a tuneup. I can see Cotto going after Quillin and reattempt to get a MW title if he loses to martinez. I think the Charlos get thrown to Canelo, before Lara does. Even Rosado since he would make Canelo look impressive and add to the Mexico Vs. PR rivalry.But whether the fight gets delayed or not, Cotto-Canelo is happeining. My only thing is idk if Canelo can continue to make 154. He's a big guy.

Marcus, bro, Cotto is about to get retired by Sergio. He is not going to want to take another beat kicking. Now, Saul should go after the winner of Cotto and Martinez. Lara is going to merk Ishe, not even competitive.

Shawn vs. Paulie, it is a toss up. I like both guys as well but I think Porter has hunger and youth on his side.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 14 2014, 04:39 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 14 2014, 07:04 PM) *
Marcus, bro, Cotto is about to get retired by Sergio. He is not going to want to take another beat kicking. Now, Saul should go after the winner of Cotto and Martinez. Lara is going to merk Ishe, not even competitive.

Shawn vs. Paulie, it is a toss up. I like both guys as well but I think Porter has hunger and youth on his side.

Lara vs Ishe is going to be another Trout vs Lara, both waiting to counter punch.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Mar 14 2014, 06:18 PM
Post #23

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,903

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 14 2014, 02:04 PM) *

Sergio might not be 100%

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 02:51 AM