IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why do Pacquaio's PPVs consistently sell less than Floyd's, Numbers don't lie.
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 12:50 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 12:45 PM) *
I'm not foolish enough to post anything unless and until I researched several sources. Try ESPN.com, Maxboxing, Philstar etc... All you have to do is type in "Pacquiao PPV numbers" or "Mayweather PPV numbers" on any search engine and you'll find them there.

Where are the Pacquiao Mosley numbers??? Not all of these sites are credible, and if my memory serves me correctly, those same sites that you name posted articles about Mayweather/Ortiz doing 850K.

Yet and still, I haven't see any Pacquiao/Mosley numbers. You would be the bell end that believes everything that your search engine pulls up. As far as that 1.4M for JMM/Pacquiao, the only person I heard give that number, was Bob Arum, asshole.

Do you need more time to try again?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 12:58 PM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

...guess he left the board to do some more "research". Good luck finding those Pacquiao/Mosley numbers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Extant
post Jan 24 2012, 01:00 PM
Post #13

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,810

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 10:50 AM) *
Where are the Pacquiao Mosley numbers??? Not all of these sites are credible, and if my memory serves me correctly, those same sites that you name posted articles about Mayweather/Ortiz doing 850K.

Yet and still, I haven't see any Pacquiao/Mosley numbers. You would be the bell end that believes everything that your search engine pulls up. As far as that 1.4M for JMM/Pacquiao, the only person I heard give that number, was Bob Arum, asshole.

Wow "Asshole"??? For REAL??? Okay... Seems someone is taking fact posting very personal. But I'm not going there with you. Here's one of several sources researched:

http://pacquiao-vs.blogspot.com/2011/05/pa...pv-numbers.html

With all due respect sir, it may behoove you to put in some work do some searching also and provide some proof yourself to show your own self credible.

That being

+Quote Post
Extant
post Jan 24 2012, 01:07 PM
Post #14

Strawweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 10:50 AM) *

And for the I'm neither a Pactard or a Flomo just a fan of boxing period.

This post has been edited by Extant: Jan 24 2012, 01:09 PM

+Quote Post
Extant
post Jan 24 2012, 01:10 PM
Post #15

Strawweight

QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 11:07 AM) *
And for the record, I'm neither a Pactard or a Flomo just a fan of boxing period.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 01:12 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 01:00 PM) *
Wow "Asshole"??? For REAL??? Okay... Seems someone is taking fact posting very personal. But I'm not going there with you. Here's one of several sources researched:

http://pacquiao-vs.blogspot.com/2011/05/pa...pv-numbers.html

With all due respect sir, it may behoove you to put in some work do some searching also and provide some proof yourself to show your own self credible.

That being

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

THIS is the site that cures your curiousity???

When I read this, I just busted out laughing!

KIRKLAND, ADAMS SPLIT -- Las Vegas -based veteran trainer Kenny Adams said he is no longer working with James Kirkland.

The middleweight, stopped in the first round by Nobuhiro Ishida on April 9 at the MGM Grand, has reunited with trainer Ann Wolfe.

Didn't know Kirkland was a MW sir (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Then I saw this...

CBS's cross-promotion, which included three episodes of "Fight Camp 360" on the network, helped the Showtime pay-per-view card generate 1.3 million to 1.4 million buys. The final tally is expected this week.

"1.3 to 1.4" isn't an OFFICIAL number, it's a guess. Hell, Mayweather/Ortiz was guessed to have done 750K, but guess what the official number was? It damn sure wasn't "750k to 1M"...it exceeded that. That EXPECTED tally of Pac/Mosley seems to never have been tallied up. Show me where I can find an official number...

C'mon dude, try again...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 01:13 PM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 01:07 PM) *
And for the I'm neither a Pactard or a Flomo just a fan of boxing period.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Heard that one before...

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Jan 24 2012, 01:17 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 12:21 PM) *
Here are the numbers:
1.Pacquiao-Cotto 1.25M PPV ($70M, $8.8M gate -crowd:15,930)
2.Mayweather-Marquez 1.05M PPV ($52M, $6.8M gate -crowd:13,116)

1.Mayweather-Mosley 1.4M PPV ($78.3M, $11.1 gate -crowd:15,117)
2.Pacquiao-Margarito 1.15M PPV ($64M, $7M+ gate -crowd:41,734)

1.Pacquiao-Marquez 1.41M PPV ($77.6M, $11.6M gate -crowd:16,368.)
2.Mayweather-Ortiz 1.25M PPV ($78.4M, $9M gate -crowd:14,687)

Those Pacquiao fights also generated slightly more than Floyd's fights, and this is not including Pacquiao's fights with De La Hoya, Mosley, Hatton and Clottey fights which generated over $250 million more in revenue. Pacquiao had more fans buy his PPVs, more fans pay at the gate to watch him.

You guys need to do some REAL research before posting irresponsible nonsense and responses like this

Hold on there buddy. Add the De La Hoya/ Mayweather and De La Hoya/Pacquaio matches and the Mayweather/Hatton and Pacquaio/Hatton. Trust me, we'll research some more and my point will be proven.

+Quote Post
Extant
post Jan 24 2012, 01:18 PM
Post #19

Strawweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 11:12 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

THIS is the site that cures your curiousity???

When I read this, I just busted out laughing!

KIRKLAND, ADAMS SPLIT -- Las Vegas -based veteran trainer Kenny Adams said he is no longer working with James Kirkland.

The middleweight, stopped in the first round by Nobuhiro Ishida on April 9 at the MGM Grand, has reunited with trainer Ann Wolfe.

Didn't know Kirkland was a MW sir (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Then I saw this...

CBS's cross-promotion, which included three episodes of "Fight Camp 360" on the network, helped the Showtime pay-per-view card generate 1.3 million to 1.4 million buys. The final tally is expected this week.

"1.3 to 1.4" isn't an OFFICIAL number, it's a guess. Hell, Mayweather/Ortiz was guessed to have done 750K, but guess what the official number was? It damn sure wasn't "750k to 1M"...it exceeded that. That EXPECTED tally of Pac/Mosley seems to never have been tallied up. Show me where I can find an official number...

C'mon dude, try again...

That's not the only site researched, while at the same time my point is simple... posting and piggybacking that MM's numbers are always higher than Manny's obviously without research is just plain irresponsible. At least I took the time to research.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 01:24 PM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Extant @ Jan 24 2012, 01:18 PM) *
That's not the only site researched, while at the same time my point is simple... posting and piggybacking that MM's numbers are always higher than Manny's obviously without research is just plain irresponsible. At least I took the time to research.

Truthfully, I can give two flying flocks of rat shit who sells how much of anything. They can sell whatever they want! I just hate when a guy has his ass where his head's supposed to be and dispenses horseshit in a projectile manner. Seriously dude, you call this "research"? C'monnnn man (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

He needs to put those De La Hoya, Hatton, and real Mosley numbers up, since you know everything. Trust me, we know all of FMJ's PPV number because people will flip Earth upside down to see if he's a real attraction. Now Pacquiao's numbers have been somewhat embellished, hidden, and overlooked by the announcement of his next opponent.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 06:49 AM