IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> golovkin vs molina, anyone interested???
daprofessor
post Nov 14 2012, 02:11 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

i see on the front page where chi-town native carlos 'the king' molina (no gang affiliations that i'm aware of...) is willing to step in to face golovkin. first let me say...i love this dude!!! no homo. he's just willing to step up to the plate and face a beast like golovkin and has shown a willingness to fight anyone anywhere! throwback kind of fighter!!! major props to him! i hope the fight gets made!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Nov 14 2012, 02:25 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Definitely interested. Got to go with Golovkin, but if Molina proves me wrong, I won't mind at all.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 14 2012, 02:52 PM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Hell yea I'm interested. This should be a good fight!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 14 2012, 07:53 PM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 14 2012, 02:11 PM) *
first let me say...i love this dude!!!

Professor...now usually, I would have a shitload of jokes handy, for posts like this, Which leads me to say, dammit man!!!...I was about to say the same damn thing! I love that dude (Molina), and I don't even tell my own brother that I love him (though I do). Lol.

I like the way dude fights, and the fact that he's willing to face Golovkin, says a lot. His style is a handful for ANY fighter, so I can imagine the twists and turns in this fight. If a big puncher like Kirkland, had a hard time landing (until late), then I can only imagine what Molina will provide in this fight.

Molina doesn't have much power, so i wont predict a knockout on his part. One thing's for sure, he has the skills to expose flaws in fighters...regardless of the bullshit decisions that he's been on the receiving end of.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Nov 14 2012, 08:27 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 14 2012, 08:53 PM) *
Professor...now usually, I would have a shitload of jokes handy, for posts like this, Which leads me to say, dammit man!!!...I was about to say the same damn thing! I love that dude (Molina), and I don't even tell my own brother that I love him (though I do). Lol.

I like the way dude fights, and the fact that he's willing to face Golovkin, says a lot. His style is a handful for ANY fighter, so I can imagine the twists and turns in this fight. If a big puncher like Kirkland, had a hard time landing (until late), then I can only imagine what Molina will provide in this fight.

Molina doesn't have much power, so i wont predict a knockout on his part. One thing's for sure, he has the skills to expose flaws in fighters...regardless of the bullshit decisions that he's been on the receiving end of.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i know a lot of ppl don't appreciate molina's style but i admire it. he's not the strongest...not the fastest...not the most skilled...but he knows how to put it all together and disrupt what ever the opponent is trying to accomplish. he is going to expose any flaws golovkin may have. i can't say that i see any flaws at this point. he gets a little aggressive...and leans in once in a while to throw them body shots and someone who fights off the back foot could exploit that....but other than that...i don't see any.

i can't wait!!!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Nov 14 2012, 08:27 PM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Nov 14 2012, 03:25 PM) *
Definitely interested. Got to go with Golovkin, but if Molina proves me wrong, I won't mind at all.

i feel the same way.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 14 2012, 08:43 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Heard a lot of conflicting stories about and his promoters that make me think he and his managers are talking out of their ass. But I like what he brings to the table, but I want to see him against somebody, and molina is a somebody to anybody with plans of trying to be a top guy. I like to call molina and collazo "the guys who always almost fuck things up" lol. They give everybody a run for their money with their craftyness but usually get robbed or screwed.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Nov 14 2012, 09:19 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 14 2012, 09:43 PM) *
Heard a lot of conflicting stories about and his promoters that make me think he and his managers are talking out of their ass. But I like what he brings to the table, but I want to see him against somebody, and molina is a somebody to anybody with plans of trying to be a top guy. I like to call molina and collazo "the guys who always almost fuck things up" lol. They give everybody a run for their money with their craftyness but usually get robbed or screwed.

really? do share...

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 15 2012, 01:18 AM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Well he and his camp say he will fight anyone from 154 to 168 and that the offered rodriguez 500k for a fight. But rumor is the rodriguez camp wanted the offer but there was a catchweight involved (saying rodriguez would need to go down to 154) and then golovkin preferred to fight that other foreign guy and they revoked the offer.. hopefully GGG takes this fight with molina or another tough fight to make doubt these reports.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 15 2012, 08:25 AM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 15 2012, 01:18 AM) *
Well he and his camp say he will fight anyone from 154 to 168 and that the offered rodriguez 500k for a fight. But rumor is the rodriguez camp wanted the offer but there was a catchweight involved (saying rodriguez would need to go down to 154) and then golovkin preferred to fight that other foreign guy and they revoked the offer.. hopefully GGG takes this fight with molina or another tough fight to make doubt these reports.

Shit, he can give Molina that SAME $500k, and make a fight. It's not like he has to worry about getting knocked out, he just has to worry about Molina's movement. Hell, I'm sure Molina wouldn't mind taking half of that $500k, coupled with some fair judges and a ref who doesn't have shit for brains.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 04:59 PM