checkleft
post Oct 12 2012, 02:08 AM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 11 2012, 09:23 PM) *
Matthysse/Prescott...nuff said.

That would be a war but I think matthysse takes it. Prescott exchanges way to much and I think Lucas has a better chin, if rios looks good I wouldn't mind him and matthysse going at it either you know that would be a phone booth fight.

Ajose vs anyone at 140. That guy can bang and he has a chin and the heart of a lion!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Oct 12 2012, 04:17 AM
Post #33

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Gary Russell Jr. Vs. Pier Olivier Cote
Adrien Broner vs. Andre Berto
Deontay Wilder vs. Seth Mitchell
Andre Ward vs. Thomas Ademek
Marcos Maidana vs. Lucas Mattysse
Billy Dib vs. Nonito Donaire
Ricky Hatton vs. Erik Morales
Saul Alverez vs. Miguel Cotto
Julio Ceasar Chavez jr. Vs. Sergio Martinez II
Floyd Mayweather jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Oct 12 2012, 05:48 AM
Post #34

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 11 2012, 09:23 PM) *
Matthysse/Prescott...nuff said.

Mmm this is a good one

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Oct 12 2012, 06:02 AM
Post #35

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

I bet Matthyse beats Prescott 3 outta 5 times. i agree w checkleft that Bredis leaves himself open a lot by throwing too much too wild but Matthyse done the same too. Both guys leave themselves open if they think they can land

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 12 2012, 08:07 AM
Post #36

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 12 2012, 05:17 AM) *
Gary Russell Jr. Vs. Pier Olivier Cote

Cote is a beast! Doesn't he fight at 140? If he stays there for a while, then I wouldn't mind seeing it. Cote leaves himself open a lot, but I know one thing, your ass better not be open when he's firing! Lol

QUOTE (wolterb @ Oct 12 2012, 07:02 AM) *
I bet Matthyse beats Prescott 3 outta 5 times. i agree w checkleft that Bredis leaves himself open a lot by throwing too much too wild but Matthyse done the same too. Both guys leave themselves open if they think they can land

Agreed. Crazy thing is, Prescott's manager is trying to make this fight. It doesn't seem like a huge threat for Lucas, so I dont see GBP turning it down. I cant remember who (if I ever cared) who promotes Prescott. My gut feeling is telling me that its Top Rank, hopefully Im wrong though.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Oct 12 2012, 01:42 PM
Post #37

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 12 2012, 09:07 AM) *
Cote is a beast! Doesn't he fight at 140? If he stays there for a while, then I wouldn't mind seeing it. Cote leaves himself open a lot, but I know one thing, your ass better not be open when he's firing! Lol

Yea he does, I'm hoping it's like how u put it and he (cote) stays at that weight for a while. It's a great division to be at right now, especially to build a name at, and some day GRJ'll be ready to step up to that class, or maybe both would agree to fight at lightweight. All I know is this fight would be crazy if both are still the same fighters at the time it becomes a possibility.

Lol, there's a few fighters I'd like to see Cote up against, but hopefully this guy works a bit more on his defense before his ass ends up like his fellow country man Lemieux.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 12 2012, 05:40 PM
Post #38

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 12 2012, 02:42 PM) *
Yea he does, I'm hoping it's like how u put it and he (cote) stays at that weight for a while. It's a great division to be at right now, especially to build a name at, and some day GRJ'll be ready to step up to that class, or maybe both would agree to fight at lightweight. All I know is this fight would be crazy if both are still the same fighters at the time it becomes a possibility.

Lol, there's a few fighters I'd like to see Cote up against, but hopefully this guy works a bit more on his defense before his ass ends up like his fellow country man Lemieux.

I agree. Cote is a machine, and he needs to be in there with somebody whose able to turn him or make him hesitate...I haven't seen that Russell Jr. yet. If it's a matter of who can land first, I'll give it to Russell, but I have to check his arm length, compared to Cote.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 12 2012, 05:51 PM
Post #39

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 12 2012, 05:40 PM) *
I agree. Cote is a machine, and he needs to be in there with somebody whose able to turn him or make him hesitate...I haven't seen that Russell Jr. yet. If it's a matter of who can land first, I'll give it to Russell, but I have to check his arm length, compared to Cote.

russell was talking about fighting juanma...smh.

lemme go add this to the fights i don't wanna see. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 13 2012, 12:18 AM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2012, 06:51 PM) *
russell was talking about fighting juanma...smh.

lemme go add this to the fights i don't wanna see. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I think he's gonna become everyone's new favorite person to knock out and look good against lol

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 04:33 PM