> The year of the MAGPIE
STEVENSKI
post May 24 2011, 05:16 AM
Post #31

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 24 2011, 07:20 AM) *
That said, they are probably the team that concerns me the most this season.
Their is a big gap between their best and worst, they lack consistancy. But when they are on, they can beat just about anyways. Their forward and midfield is so dangerous. It's their backline that is pretty suspect, and it was even suspect before all their injuries in the back line.

At their best they are able to beat anyone to my untrained eye. That said Collingwood are clinical & avoid the corridor at all costs. At their best I think they will beat anyone.

I fuckin hate Pendleburys pubestache though

(IMG:http://sportsbetblog.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Scott-Pendlebury.jpg)

QUOTE (Spyder @ May 24 2011, 02:14 PM) *
That's enough.

I just bumped this thread because the Aussie Talk thread was closed. There is no need to continue talking about gay football.

Real mens football you mean. Well nearly as manly as NRL anyways
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post May 24 2011, 05:21 AM
Post #32

Guests

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 24 2011, 08:16 PM) *
At their best they are able to beat anyone to my untrained eye. That said Collingwood are clinical & avoid the corridor at all costs. At their best I think they will beat anyone.

I fuckin hate Pendleburys pubestache though

Haha, well done. Nice pick up, on them liking to hug the boundary line rather than go up the centre. Are you picking things up pretty well?

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post May 24 2011, 05:43 AM
Post #33

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 24 2011, 08:21 PM) *
Haha, well done. Nice pick up, on them liking to hug the boundary line rather than go up the centre. Are you picking things up pretty well?

I had to sit there one Saturday arvo with my laptop & a notepad to make notes. Looked like a coaches playbook after the game. I like the rovers as they are hard little cunts with big fuel tanks. League is my first love but I am appreciating the unique talents for AFL more & more.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post May 24 2011, 06:00 AM
Post #34

Guests

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 24 2011, 08:43 PM) *
I had to sit there one Saturday arvo with my laptop & a notepad to make notes. Looked like a coaches playbook after the game. I like the rovers as they are hard little cunts with big fuel tanks. League is my first love but I am appreciating the unique talents for AFL more & more.

Get ready for next year and polish up your knowledge, we can join the same supercoach league next year, haha.

There is no chance you can be swayed by Greater Western Sydney next season? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

By the way, how come you didn't support the Swans?

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post May 24 2011, 07:25 AM
Post #35

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 24 2011, 09:00 PM) *
Get ready for next year and polish up your knowledge, we can join the same supercoach league next year, haha.

There is no chance you can be swayed by Greater Western Sydney next season? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

By the way, how come you didn't support the Swans?

GWS? I am a Northern Beaches boy not a Westie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Brave move as western Sydney is league heartland. I don't mind the Swans but could never support a red & white team as they are the Dragons colours & I hate the Dragons.

When I moved to Melbourne I lived in Kew & now live in Balwyn so I figured I should support my local team. I wish they did not have piss yellow & poo brown as their colours though!

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 24 2011, 09:59 AM
Post #36

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

I'm serious.

(IMG:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cUtsMnjK2fE/R99JgFXPadI/AAAAAAAAARw/b6bvIrzUBkQ/s400/060910_4_thumb.JPG)
(IMG:http://www.drunkenhero.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/rugby-is-gay.jpg)
(IMG:http://chuvachienes.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/rugby_kiss.jpg)
(IMG:http://www.chorvaloo.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/rugby-is-to-gay-8548.jpg)

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jun 8 2011, 04:14 AM
Post #37

Guests

Thanks for bumping my thread, and you seem to have posted more in this one than the others. You're a champ, have a good one.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jun 8 2011, 03:57 PM
Post #38

The Prime Minista

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 8 2011, 05:14 AM) *
Thanks for bumping my thread, and you seem to have posted more in this one than the others. You're a champ, have a good one.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:http://www.twistappel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/you-mad.jpg)

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jun 8 2011, 05:16 PM
Post #39

Guests

I bet Jack is behind deleting Rumer_Test's post. Hater.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Sep 13 2011, 11:55 AM
Post #40

The Prime Minista

In America, road rage like this ends with someone getting punched in the face or shot. These Aussies seem impervious to insults. Living in Australia must be pretty awesome.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 07:16 AM