> HBO has got to be "sick" over this.....$80M
checkleft
post Oct 7 2013, 11:24 PM
Post #141

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

^^ its hard not to like a guy like rosado

You think Floyd wouldn't reach for that mw belt if rosado gets it off quillen? especially if its a foty candidate how I'm expecting it to be (ala victor ortiz).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 9 2013, 09:00 AM
Post #142

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 8 2013, 12:24 AM) *

You think Floyd wouldn't reach for that mw belt if rosado gets it off quillen? especially if its a foty candidate how I'm expecting it to be (ala victor ortiz).

Problem is, "the usual" will happen, if Rosado beats Quillen...if the popular guy gets his ass handed to him, then his promoter and management team IMMEDIATELY comes back and tries to offer a shitload of money, so that the ex-champ, (as they say in the country parts of Louisiana that I'm from) can "get his lick back" (read: Get a rematch, to avenge their loss).

I think they did that with the Mitchell/Banks rematch. Banks fought just good enough to hurt Seth at times, but SUDDENLY couldn't follow up and finish him. At certain points, Banks looked like he didn't even wanna fight...and it was his BIRTHDAY. WTF? Who does that? Team Khan did the same thing with the Peterson and Garcia losses.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Oct 9 2013, 10:30 AM
Post #143

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 9 2013, 06:00 AM) *
Problem is, "the usual" will happen, if Rosado beats Quillen...if the popular guy gets his ass handed to him, then his promoter and management team IMMEDIATELY comes back and tries to offer a shitload of money, so that the ex-champ, (as they say in the country parts of Louisiana that I'm from) can "get his lick back" (read: Get a rematch, to avenge their loss).

I think they did that with the Mitchell/Banks rematch. Banks fought just good enough to hurt Seth at times, but SUDDENLY couldn't follow up and finish him. At certain points, Banks looked like he didn't even wanna fight...and it was his BIRTHDAY. WTF? Who does that? Team Khan did the same thing with the Peterson and Garcia losses.

Hope you are not an LSU fan!

And what the hell is wrong with your Falcons!!! Cshel who did the Braves lose to? The LOS ANGELES Dodgers. lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 9 2013, 01:09 PM
Post #144

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 9 2013, 11:30 AM) *
Hope you are not an LSU fan!

And what the hell is wrong with your Falcons!!! Cshel who did the Braves lose to? The LOS ANGELES Dodgers. lol

Yes I am an LSU fan...a part-time fan (whenever I watch them play), but a fan nonetheless. As for the Falcons and the Braves...I could care less about them! Lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 11 2013, 01:33 AM
Post #145

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 7 2013, 11:24 PM) *

the fans will shit all over that fight because they've never heard of rosado...and i don't believe the risk will be worth the reward for floyd. a guy like danny will get the shot first.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 03:28 AM