IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Pacquiao-Marquez IV-SPOILERS (Topics Merged), Should There Be a Fifth Fight? Poll Added!!!
Should Pacquiao and Marquez Fight a Fifth Time?
Pacquaio-Marquez V?
Yes [ 3 ] ** [30.00%]
No [ 6 ] ** [60.00%]
Not Sure [ 1 ] ** [10.00%]
Total Votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
Jack 1000
post Dec 8 2012, 02:52 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Follow all the action and post fight reaction to Pacquaio-Marquez IV RIGHT HERE! Please keep everything in this thread. Remember, don't create new threads about the fight! Only private streams through PM/email are allowed.

Jack

Administrator

PS. Topic Update! We have added a poll! Please vote on whether or not we should see Pacquiao-Marquez V.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 8 2012, 03:22 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Ive just got a crate of corona from work so goood day today (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Dec 8 2012, 03:28 PM
Post #3

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

There's a lot of late money on Marquez. I think Manny is not up for this one like he has been for previous fights.

Jack

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Dec 8 2012, 03:33 PM
Post #4

Super Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,355

Somethings telling me Manny will come up victorious today and this time, clearly. It's not that I don't trust Marquez's skills, I just have a bad feeling about this one. Anyways, I can't even watch it as it starts at about 4 am where I live. Make sure to post as much as possible so I don't miss anything while reading. lol

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 8 2012, 03:36 PM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

the thing is, these fighters that make performances that turn back the time, like the time Hopkins beat Pavlik, I don't think its anything to do with the fighters ability in any way shape or form at times, I think it's the fact the opponent is simply well suited to them. Hence why Pac struggles with Marquez, or should I say Marquez struggles with Pac (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Dec 8 2012, 05:15 PM
Post #6

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

Marquez has gotten better since the first fight, and every fight gets better and better. So this time i think he gets the Majority decision or KD. He should have won on split decision last time, but thats another debate. Did you see his body? he's a machine, the losses seemed to just have motivated him that much more.

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post Dec 8 2012, 06:43 PM
Post #7

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,802

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 8 2012, 04:22 PM) *
Ive just got a crate of corona from work so goood day today (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I am traveling. Anyone in the Columbus Ohio area. looking for somewhere to watch the fight

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 8 2012, 06:50 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (BigDDatHomey @ Dec 8 2012, 11:43 PM) *
I am traveling. Anyone in the Columbus Ohio area. looking for somewhere to watch the fight

well i like in uk leeds lol but i can always provide a link fight time

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 8 2012, 07:19 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

Not sure how I feel about this funky undercard...I mean seriously, c'mon Bob. He did better with this one, than he did with the Chavez/Martinez card, which was sickening. Bob's done better, but he slipped in the last half of this year, after the Pac/Bradley undercard.

Anyway, with close fights like this, its hard to predict an outcome. I want to hop on the "Marquez by TKO" train, but I will see how the fight goes after the first couple of rounds. Me thinks that Manny will try to come out and go balls to wall, regardless of how bad JMM's skills put him to shame at times.

With that in mind, there are still some dumb casual fans out there with hopes of a megafight looming in the back of their heads, so if JMM doesn't hit the deck and is still standing at the final bell, then we see another robbery...in hopes of a fight that will never happen. This way, Manny's marketability wont take a nose dive, while he prepares for this possible Rios fight in a few months.

JMM looks to have a mean plan up his sleeve, but if he isn't careful, then we'll see him hit the deck. He had a pretty good game plan and a slew of determination in the 2nd fight, but he got a bit too careless in the exchange, and tasted the canvas. In the 3rd fight, again, he had a great game plan, but was a bit TOO careful, and ended up getting robbed/jobbed/jerked/screwed/whatever.

Anyway, I see both guys going for an early knockout (in under 4 rounds), if not...then we'll see another 12 tactical rounds of "you first, then I go".

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 8 2012, 07:22 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BigDDatHomey @ Dec 8 2012, 06:43 PM) *

I have a trauma shed in the area waaaay off the side of the road...all innocent women get led there after a long night at the bar...never to be found again. Im not sure if I still have my TV set up over there.

+Quote Post

28 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 12:37 PM