IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> guerrero vs berto nov 24th, who u got?
daprofessor
post Oct 15 2012, 01:30 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

also...if guerrero wins...is that enough to get a shot at floyd?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post Oct 15 2012, 01:35 PM
Post #2

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,802

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 15 2012, 02:30 PM) *
also...if guerrero wins...is that enough to get a shot at floyd?

Not enough for a shot at Floyd. Guerrero is a light day of sparring for Mayweather. Not even a fight. I also don't think he'll get past Berto. Is Guerrero that good? I've seen him fight before, but don't remember one fight. I don't remember their being anything about him that caught my eye or him really being that good.

What do you and the room think?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 15 2012, 01:39 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (BigDDatHomey @ Oct 15 2012, 01:35 PM) *
Not enough for a shot at Floyd. Guerrero is a light day of sparring for Mayweather. Not even a fight. I also don't think he'll get past Berto. Is Guerrero that good? I've seen him fight before, but don't remember one fight. I don't remember their being anything about him that caught my eye or him really being that good.

What do you and the room think?

guerrero is going to beat berto.

+Quote Post
flazi
post Oct 15 2012, 02:50 PM
Post #4

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

i think guerrero outworks berto but berto can catch him and hurt him if he is not careful.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 15 2012, 04:48 PM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

This should be an action fight. Berto gets suckered into other peoples fights all the time and I don't think guerrero is all that but if this is a all action like I think but both look vulnerable Floyd might jump on the winner.

I think if berto uses his speed and counters he can ko or stop guerrero. If he plays into guerreros game plan he will lose a decision

This post has been edited by checkleft: Oct 15 2012, 04:49 PM

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Oct 15 2012, 08:05 PM
Post #6

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

The Ghost is a decent boxer but he can be hit. Also both fighters can be sucked into each others gameplans. I give Berto the edge because of size, power, hes the better athlete, and hand speed. Stamina could be an issue for Berto but I think this fight will be over inside 8 rds. Aydin was able to land several right hands against the ghost but failed to throw combos. If Berto loads up his right hand, ala 6th round vs Ortiz, its night night for the ghost. I got Berto.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 15 2012, 08:10 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Oct 15 2012, 08:05 PM) *
The Ghost is a decent boxer but he can be hit. Also both fighters can be sucked into each others gameplans. I give Berto the edge because of size, power, hes the better athlete, and hand speed. Stamina could be an issue for Berto but I think this fight will be over inside 8 rds. Aydin was able to land several right hands against the ghost but failed to throw combos. If Berto loads up his right hand, ala 6th round vs Ortiz, its night night for the ghost. I got Berto.

Great points and you hit it right on the head with bertos stamina issues. It seemed like every time he stepped up against someone he couldn't catch early he gassed

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 15 2012, 08:32 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Who knows how this one will go. Berto has been out of action for 14 months (in Nov.) and this is Robert's second fight at WW and has been relatively inactive. Robert will throw as many punches as he needs to, and Berto will be the first to gas out if he doesn't score a KO by mid fight.

I cant stand Robert, but I would hate to see him get off'd by Berto, because he really wants to score that big fight in his career. I want to see him get mopped, but I dont. I just want to see where Berto is, and I want to see how Robert hangs with him.

Interesting scrap...no predictions because Im lost.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Oct 15 2012, 08:55 PM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

This is really a pick'em fight, it could either way. This will be a good action fight because both guys are not hard to find to be hit. Luckily for Berto,Robert is not a big puncher.

+Quote Post
Plah
post Oct 15 2012, 08:56 PM
Post #10

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

Guerrero 7-5

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 04:00 PM