IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What's it looking like for Mr. P4P #2?
AZWildCat
post Mar 23 2014, 11:28 AM
Post #21

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Mar 23 2014, 09:55 AM) *
Only because there is no money in fighting Ward who is relatively unknown. I am sure if he was putting in work regularly and was known the 175 guys would be calling him out and UP WARD is a great talent, HIS WIN OVER DAWSON was great but It would like to how that bout looks again at 175... I am not sold on his resume, or his son of GOD moniker... HE IS LIGHT YEARS AWAY FROM HEADLINING a PPV EVENT... It would be interesting if Dawson gets on track at 175 and the SON of God gets the guts to move up--- it would be great for his first fight at 175 to be a Dawson rematch... I am just thinking about how Ward is going to rise from mediocrity. I think a move to 175 trumps wasting time on guys like GGG or Chavez JR. I hear it said that Ward is a small 168 etc... please. Floyd is not a natural welter and he has gone up past 147. Now WARD who is said to be small going up to beat a bruiser like ADONIS Stevenson or Kovalev... that is some SON OF gOD work right there...

No money yeah ill agree wit that but relatively unknown???? TOO WHO!!!! he might not be the most popular fighter but "they know his name" p4p #2 #1 ranked @ 68! No active fighter in the game don't know his name! Casual fans have nothing to hate on so they don't sing his name he don't make music videos he's not flashy married hell every thing about Ward is " BLACK EXCELLENCE " and he's been left in the dark because of it. If he started acting a sambo maybe he'd get more exposure but ehh ehh not gone happen too much class too much "BLACK EXCELLENCE ". As far as Dawson is concerned lets go on twitter and ask him if he wants a Ward rematch at 175 but I bet you don't get a straight answer! (Has anyone seen Chad since losing to Adonis?) Adonis and Sergey are in the near future believe that! His accomplishments in his career thus far trump anyone elsewhere PERIOD he don't even have 30 fights under his belt and record is faaarrrrrrrrr from padded. I could care less if he was son of Judah ....Enoch.... Allah.....Jah..... Zeus.... Odin...... Quetzalcoatl.... Osiris or Lucifer! When the boys in the ring he fights and he wins without question regardless of his chosen moniker!

"Black Excellence" :credit : Mr.Chitown (before I get caught stealing)

This post has been edited by AZWildCat: Mar 23 2014, 01:19 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Mar 23 2014, 11:40 AM
Post #22

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 23 2014, 12:28 PM) *
No money yeah ill agree wit that but relatively unknown???? TOO WHO!!!! he might not be the most popular fighter but "they know his name" p4p #2 #1 ranked @ 68! No active fighter in the game don't know his name! Casual fans have nothing to hate on so they don't sing his name he don't make music videos he's not flashy married hell every thing about Ward is " BLACK EXCELLENCE " and he's been left in the dark because of it. If he started acting a sambo maybe he'd get more exposure but ehh ehh not gone happen too much class too much "BLACK EXCELLENCE ". As far as Dawson is concerned lets go on twitter and ask him if he wants a Ward rematch at 175 but I bet you don't get a straight answer! (Has anyone seen Chad since losing to Adonis?) Adonis and Sergey are in the near future believe that! His accomplishments in his career thus far trump anyone elsewhere PERIOD he don't even have 30 fights under his belt and record is faaarrrrrrrrr from padded. I could care less if he was son of Judah ....Enoch.... Allah.....Jah..... Zeus.... Odin...... Quetzalcoatl.... Osiris or Lucifer! When the boys in the ring he fights and he wins without question regardless of his chosen moniker!

Honestly, why backtrack and go after Dawson when there's really nothing from the first fight (not even the weight) to even warrant a rematch? Dawson need to worry about putting himself back on the winning side.

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Mar 23 2014, 11:40 AM

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Mar 23 2014, 11:44 AM
Post #23

Welterweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Mar 23 2014, 12:40 PM) *
Honestly, why backtrack and go after Dawson when there's really nothing from the first fight (not even the weight) to even warrant a rematch? Dawson need to worry about putting himself back on the winning side.

Exactly!!!

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Mar 23 2014, 12:51 PM
Post #24

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

considering ward just got passed over by chavez jr, its not looking too good for him. his legal troubles, and the fact that he is so good, but is not a draw makes for a three pronged duck excuse. all a fighter has to do to duck ward is say one of the three and there you go, they have an out. just like floyd did with manny although that was a little different because floyd earned that right to say fuck you if he wants to. ward is gonna be begging for one of these guys because i dont see anybody going after him. froch has better fights on the table with chavez jr and groves, maybe some guys at 175 too. golden boy seems to be wrangling in 3 of the 4 champions in bhop, shumenov, and now adonis. i think adonis contract ith hbo may be up soon and hes thinking ahead at superfights over at golden boy. chavez has ggg and the sergio rematch. it really sucks for ward tho. i think if he doesnt go to 175, he may not have a fight. the only thing he might be able to do is to get a wbo title vs abraham in germany, but i could see bob arum getting jesse hart that fight instead.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 23 2014, 01:19 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Mar 23 2014, 01:51 PM) *
considering ward just got passed over by chavez jr, its not looking too good for him. his legal troubles, and the fact that he is so good, but is not a draw makes for a three pronged duck excuse. all a fighter has to do to duck ward is say one of the three and there you go, they have an out. just like floyd did with manny although that was a little different because floyd earned that right to say fuck you if he wants to. ward is gonna be begging for one of these guys because i dont see anybody going after him. froch has better fights on the table with chavez jr and groves, maybe some guys at 175 too. golden boy seems to be wrangling in 3 of the 4 champions in bhop, shumenov, and now adonis. i think adonis contract ith hbo may be up soon and hes thinking ahead at superfights over at golden boy. chavez has ggg and the sergio rematch. it really sucks for ward tho. i think if he doesnt go to 175, he may not have a fight. the only thing he might be able to do is to get a wbo title vs abraham in germany, but i could see bob arum getting jesse hart that fight instead.

Please show me a source where it says that Adonis is under contract with HBO...and I'll be glad to show that he's not...nor is Kovalev. And I agree...Ward is just in a bad spot overall...not the worst spot, but a bad one nonetheless.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 23 2014, 06:25 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (MAHDI @ Mar 22 2014, 09:40 PM) *
fact is not hatred.. Pardon me If I offended you.. I was actually trying to be WITTY ABOUT THE SO CALLED SON OF GOD, BUT HEY ...
http://originalpeople.org/bible-scholars-p...ng-jesus-story/

Facts my ass lol...your a good poster and I enjoy your opinions but ain't nothing myth about Ward. Nothing. And how your not sold on his resume is laughable. Not too many in and around his weight class that's got the names and has been in tough dint after tough fight like he has. It's funny how people praise everyone but Andre and those boxers ain't fought nobody. Whose Gennady fought, only real fight Julio fought was Sergio and he got dusted, let's say he moves to 175, what they resume look like? It's bullshit

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 23 2014, 06:28 PM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 23 2014, 11:28 AM) *

"Black Excellence" :credit : Mr.Chitown (before I get caught stealing)

Not too many from 160 and up have his resume. I'll say Froch has a great resume and Hopkins but who else outside of them? And what do Bernard, Carl, and Andre have in common? Their willing to take on any and all comers. Can't say the same for a few others though

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 23 2014, 06:29 PM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 23 2014, 01:19 PM) *
Please show me a source where it says that Adonis is under contract with HBO...and I'll be glad to show that he's not...nor is Kovalev. And I agree...Ward is just in a bad spot overall...not the worst spot, but a bad one nonetheless.

Right, HBO stopped doing exclusive contracts when they let GB walk

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Mar 23 2014, 06:52 PM
Post #29

Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 23 2014, 06:28 PM) *
Not too many from 160 and up have his resume. I'll say Froch has a great resume and Hopkins but who else outside of them? And what do Bernard, Carl, and Andre have in common? Their willing to take on any and all comers. Can't say the same for a few others though

That's what I'm saying very few have solid pedigrees ..even Tim's shit is under rated he ready for em all

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Mar 23 2014, 08:58 PM
Post #30

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

His prime is being wasted

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 05:27 PM