IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who do y'all want to see Judah and Garcia fight next and who would you favor?
EpTXCHAMP
post Mar 27 2012, 02:17 PM
Post #1

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,987

As you know on Saturday both fighters took care of business and handled their opponents my question for the board is who do you want to see them fight next?

Maybe each other if golden boy takes the risk of putting in garcia with zab? I am Not sure if garcia has a mandatory and I know zab is slated to fight the khan/peterson winner but that plan may change if Khan wins and moves up to 147 but either way a lot of possibilities with these two at 140
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Mar 27 2012, 03:51 PM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Wouldnt mind seeing Zab fight Alexander. I actually think he'd give him all he could handle. (no homo)

+Quote Post
Hittman25
post Mar 27 2012, 04:26 PM
Post #3

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,662

At 140 why not maidana for garcia to "unify titles" and zab too to win the "regular" wba belt for 140..others for garcia Ajose Olusegun, Mike Alvarado or even Lucas Mathsysse judah peterson if he beats khan again.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 27 2012, 04:43 PM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I believe Garcia is gonna end up fighting Ajose next...since he's a mandatory. Oh, who am I kidding? It's the WBC and Golden Boy, duh Cshel, could you possibly be this dumb?

No way in hell Garcia gets put in their with Judah, since Zab is one of those "Ya never know" fighters, and he looked waaay too slick against Paris. Maidana will simply beat the shit out of Garcia and really have him crying after the fight and contemplating retirement by the following Monday morning.

I think that they will take it easy with Garcia, since he's a new champ. Besides, Morales made him look confused and hesitant on more than a few occasions, so hopefully Oscar and Richard took notes.

Matthysse definitely beats the shit out of Garcia, though I wouldn't mind seeing that fight. If they can work something out with Guerrero, then that would be a good fight Garcia in the fall.

As for Judah...I think everyone is pumping their brakes with him, in regards to putting their fighters in with him.

+Quote Post
Hittman25
post Mar 27 2012, 08:10 PM
Post #5

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,662

Or now that i think about it why not them selves

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 28 2012, 08:41 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Garcia should fight Olusegun next. He's been the mandatory for three years.

Re. Zab, no preferences. I'm fine with the winner of Khan/Peterson etc. I'm pretty sure they'll pick a good match up for him. The limelight's back on Zab and I'd be shocked if Main Events doesn't take advantage and get him a big money match.

I'm not picking anyone until the match ups are confirmed.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Mar 28 2012, 09:13 AM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

Zab and Brandon Rios. Rios can make 140 easy. It will be the big name Rios is looking for and if Zab wins against Rios then the skies is the limit. Garcia I am not sold on. He could fight Maidana. That could be an interesting match. Or Zab can fight Bradley after his fight with Pac.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 28 2012, 11:05 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Mar 28 2012, 10:13 AM) *
Zab and Brandon Rios. Rios can make 140 easy. It will be the big name Rios is looking for and if Zab wins against Rios then the skies is the limit. Garcia I am not sold on. He could fight Maidana. That could be an interesting match. Or Zab can fight Bradley after his fight with Pac.

Zab vs. Rios would be good, but I'd prefer to see him fight one of the guys that are already at 140.

+Quote Post
EpTXCHAMP
post Mar 28 2012, 12:38 PM
Post #9

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 6,987

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 27 2012, 03:43 PM) *
I believe Garcia is gonna end up fighting Ajose next...since he's a mandatory. Oh, who am I kidding? It's the WBC and Golden Boy, duh Cshel, could you possibly be this dumb?

No way in hell Garcia gets put in their with Judah, since Zab is one of those "Ya never know" fighters, and he looked waaay too slick against Paris. Maidana will simply beat the shit out of Garcia and really have him crying after the fight and contemplating retirement by the following Monday morning.

I think that they will take it easy with Garcia, since he's a new champ. Besides, Morales made him look confused and hesitant on more than a few occasions, so hopefully Oscar and Richard took notes.

Matthysse definitely beats the shit out of Garcia, though I wouldn't mind seeing that fight. If they can work something out with Guerrero, then that would be a good fight Garcia in the fall.

As for Judah...I think everyone is pumping their brakes with him, in regards to putting their fighters in with him.

exactly I think golden boy learned from matching lucas matthysse with zab, even though that fight was close I just do not see Richard risking Garcia at this point when he really isnt even a name yet.

I have heard a lot of people wanting to see rios/zab I think it be exciting but a bad matchup for zab due to Rios non stop pressure.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 28 2012, 01:01 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I'd love to see Judah vs. Rios, but I think at this point, Zab is looking to fight for a title. I also wouldn't mind seeing Judah fight Marquez at some point. If Khan beats Peterson, obviously he'll move up to 147 and vacate the belts. Which would clear Zab to fight for the vacant title against whoever the #2 contender in the IBF is. A matchup between him and Garcia really intrigues me but I wonder if Golden Boy would put Garcia in there with Zab, especially seeing how Zab fought Paris and Garcia struggled early against Morales. That might be too much for him too soon. But Zab in against any of the belt holders seems interesting at this point. As for Garcia, his madatory is Olusegun, if he wins that I would love to see him fight Maidana

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Mar 28 2012, 01:02 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 08:46 AM