IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> David Haye Has No Desire to Fight Chisora..., Is anybody surprised?
Cshel86
post Mar 2 2012, 08:42 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

http://www.boxingscene.com/david-haye-i-no...-chisora--50059

The title says it all, and Haye also makes it a point that Chisora "lost his last 3 fights". Dude...so what!? It's been mentioned over the past two weeks that this is the most attention the HW division has received in a while, and this is all Haye decides to do?

Though he gave us less than nothing to be excited about in his last bout with the Kltz bro (before the opening bell), the least he can do for the boxing community is com eback and fight Chisora in the ring, and possibly get another fat payday with the one of the Klitz bros.

Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 2 2012, 08:52 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

i never saw david haye fight prior to the klit fight. he talked a good game so i tuned in to watch. after watching that fight i can say with confidence that i still have not seen david haye fight.

never saw chisora either. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 2 2012, 08:56 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

as i say in Leeds, "mans a pussy"

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Mar 2 2012, 10:47 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

Yeah, I really wish that he'd fight Chisora, but oh well, as far as i'm concerned he's retired. I'd pick Haye in that one pretty confidently, but it isn't happening.

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Mar 3 2012, 05:43 AM
Post #5

Welterweight

Member No.: 195

I would actually give chisora a very good chance of winning that fight, And Haye is banking on another payday against a klit brother, thats why he will not discuss a fight with chisora, to much risk

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Mar 3 2012, 06:43 AM
Post #6

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,360

This fight NEEDs to happen in my opinion it would be very easy to sell, loads of tension, loads of trash talking, easy money

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 4 2012, 04:41 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Kratza @ Mar 3 2012, 06:43 AM) *
This fight NEEDs to happen in my opinion it would be very easy to sell, loads of tension, loads of trash talking, easy money

It may actually be too much of a challenge for Haye once the opening bell rings...we all know how he folds in the ring. That Chisora stunt may have been done as damage control for his last outing against Wlad.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Mar 5 2012, 09:57 AM
Post #8

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Even tho both guys lost to both Klitchskos, I'd rather see them fight than Wladimir or Vitali. It would be way more interesting.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 5 2012, 01:28 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Im just wondering why Haye is being such a blade right now. I mean seriously, the promotion for a Chisora fight is already done, since that altercation of their's drew more attention that the real fight which had just ended before the presser.

This is Haye's way back into the picture...and there's no better way of doing it. Chisora will give him problems here and there, but this is Haye's ticket back into talks of another Klitz fight...especially if he beats Chisora better than Vitali.

As its been mentioned, how in the world can a guy slap you, and spit water in your bother's face, and ALL you can manage to do is stay on your bike for the whole fuckin' fight? He was supposed to dismantle Chisora, so all Haye has to do is knock Chisora out...Vitali already set it up for him.

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Mar 5 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #10

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 5 2012, 01:28 PM) *
Im just wondering why Haye is being such a blade right now. I mean seriously, the promotion for a Chisora fight is already done, since that altercation of their's drew more attention that the real fight which had just ended before the presser.

This is Haye's way back into the picture...and there's no better way of doing it. Chisora will give him problems here and there, but this is Haye's ticket back into talks of another Klitz fight...especially if he beats Chisora better than Vitali.

As its been mentioned, how in the world can a guy slap you, and spit water in your bother's face, and ALL you can manage to do is stay on your bike for the whole fuckin' fight? He was supposed to dismantle Chisora, so all Haye has to do is knock Chisora out...Vitali already set it up for him.

You hit the nail on the head. The truth here is that the way Chisora was walking through the punishment he took from Vitali, he would likely have no issues whatsoever stalking a blown up Cruiserweight like David Haye.

I think this fight could do great numbers given all the buzz around the two guys, but the truth is, Haye knows he'll have a hard time beating Chisora. This is not Nicolai Valuev lumbering around the ring like a Frankenstein/Zombie hybrid. Chisora's got some movement and foot speed.

Haye is swinging for the fences on a "one last time" payday against Vitali and that's the only fight he appears to be interested in.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 05:33 PM