Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Berto is Disillusioned!, He thinks he Beat Floyd
neophyte7
post Jun 3 2013, 12:06 PM
Post #31

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ok.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ok.gif)

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Jun 3 2013, 12:13 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 3 2013, 12:13 PM
Post #32

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 3 2013, 01:06 PM) *
Sure will.. but like I said.. monkey and gorilla have been used for this sight in much more derogatory intent...

Trust me, I'm aware of that, but do yourself a solid and let it go. You're starting to piss me off now. Don't try and justify your stupidity with the reason that this sight/message board was created in the first place.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Jun 3 2013, 12:14 PM
Post #33

Welterweight

I will fall back... so as not to be banned.... you admitted the use of the words monkey etc.. no problem...

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Jun 3 2013, 12:17 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 3 2013, 12:16 PM
Post #34

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 3 2013, 01:14 PM) *
I am not stupid...and MOTHERFUCKER...FUCK YOU...BAN ME

Duly noted...

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Jun 3 2013, 12:19 PM
Post #35

Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 3 2013, 01:16 PM) *
Duly noted...

PEACE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 3 2013, 01:19 PM
Post #36

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 3 2013, 10:13 AM) *
Trust me, I'm aware of that, but do yourself a solid and let it go. You're starting to piss me off now. Don't try and justify your stupidity with the reason that this sight/message board was created in the first place.

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 3 2013, 10:19 AM) *

Gentlemen come on, Neophyte you said something offensive, plain and simple. Cshels warned you, let it be. You are a good poster, just be careful when describing one's features. People got lynched off that word and much worse. And you said you are from the south, so you should know how offensive calling a black person a monkey or a chimp can be. It is not right or even cool.

Cshels next time I'm in Atlanta, tabs on me, but your drunk ass has a limit of $200 (I go all out when I am in the A). Hell you can even buy from the top self. You just have to shit on Chitown for his wackass teams! lol

Peace fellas!

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Jun 3 2013, 01:29 PM
Post #37

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

Dont go to the Palomar hotel in midtown. Those asses charged me over $70 for a Hennessy XO and my boy over $50 for Johnnie Walker Blue.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 3 2013, 01:36 PM
Post #38

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (scdrking2 @ Jun 3 2013, 11:29 AM) *
Dont go to the Palomar hotel in midtown. Those asses charged me over $70 for a Hennessy XO and my boy over $50 for Johnnie Walker Blue.

We are going to the Gold Room! Or Magic City! I miss college!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 3 2013, 02:37 PM
Post #39

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 3 2013, 02:19 PM) *
Gentlemen come on, Neophyte you said something offensive, plain and simple. Cshels warned you, let it be. You are a good poster, just be careful when describing one's features. People got lynched off that word and much worse. And you said you are from the south, so you should know how offensive calling a black person a monkey or a chimp can be. It is not right or even cool.

Cshels next time I'm in Atlanta, tabs on me, but your drunk ass has a limit of $200 (I go all out when I am in the A). Hell you can even buy from the top self. You just have to shit on Chitown for his wackass teams! lol

Peace fellas!

Dolimite, tell your stripper girlfriend to get your dry cleaned stuff from the cleaners on time...apparently, your hero cape is still there, AND you got to this thread a liiiiittle too late. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Sorry man, I just couldn't do it anymore, dude was just being a condescending, pompous, jackass, and I got tired of it. Just to think, I'm glad that I'm quick on the draw, because it seems as if this shit-kicker edited his posts to seem a little less an overt bigot. The posts that I replied to, are his initial posts, so that's that.

I could care less about what you guys post around here, but when it crosses the racial line, something needs to be said. Hell, I rant, curse, and so on, but damn, you've never heard me call a fighter, trainer, etc. anything racial. There's just for no room for it. We've discussed "alternative lifestyles" racial issues, etc., but it was done with taste, regardless of how close we cut it from time to time.

Next time you're in Atlanta, let me know. I'd be happy to take you up on your $200 alcohol limit. While we're at the bar drinking, I'll cuff my hand to yours, so you can take my ass to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. Oh yeah, I cant shit on Chitown for his home teams, when Atlanta has some of the worst teams out there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 3 2013, 02:39 PM
Post #40

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mex4life @ Jun 2 2013, 06:54 AM) *
mgrover is mayweathers bitch hahaha pretty obvious haha

Who are you???

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:29 AM