IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> @140: Danny Garcia Vs. Winner of Marquez/Provodnikov?, Topic Edited For Clarity
Marcus
post Nov 30 2013, 08:36 PM
Post #1

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,254

Danny Garcia Vs. Winner or Marquez/Provodnikov? Who would win in these possibilities. If provodnkov wins wed never see him and garcia. But if marquez won who would win?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Nov 30 2013, 08:50 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

QUOTE (Marcus @ Nov 30 2013, 08:36 PM) *
Danny Garcia Vs. Winner or Marquez/Provodnikov? Who would win in these possibilities. If provodnkov wins wed never see him and garcia. But if marquez won who would win?

I think Garcia beats both guys at this point.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 30 2013, 09:01 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Dec 1 2013, 01:50 AM) *
I think Garcia beats both guys at this point.

Who knows Garcia may lose to Marquez by KO, but he'll win on points otherwise.

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Nov 30 2013, 09:28 PM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

im sick of marquez and his bitching when he loses a decision. get his ass outta here, he got his ko over pac, now go away. i think danny beats ruslan same as mathysse, with bodywork. i would love to see bradley garcia, because tim was once the lineal 140 champion i beleive after he beat devon. anyway, my two cents

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 30 2013, 09:47 PM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 30 2013, 10:01 PM) *
Who knows Garcia may lose to Marquez by KO, but he'll win on points otherwise.

Marquez vs danny would be good, but Idk if you meant this when you stated it but I dont see Garcia on the bad end of a decision for a while.
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Nov 30 2013, 10:28 PM) *
im sick of marquez and his bitching when he loses a decision. get his ass outta here, he got his ko over pac, now go away. i think danny beats ruslan same as mathysse, with bodywork. i would love to see bradley garcia, because tim was once the lineal 140 champion i beleive after he beat devon. anyway, my two cents

He's only bitched against pac and Bradley (the pac fights were warranted, Bradley fight not so much). Marquez don't need to go nowhere, he has something left.

Bradley overwhelms Danny if it ever haps.

The Lucas fight is not as dominating as everyone makes it out, he had to work hard to keep him off. And the ref looked the other way on a lot of low blows and the mouthguard situation was fishy as Hell.

I like that you mentioned the body work, ruslan was hurt to the body against Bradley and alvarado. But Idk if Danny has what it takes to keep ruslan at bay in terms of boxing the way Bradley can or power. I think ruslan can hurt anyone in the division and Danny is not the best defensive guy to begin with. The fight doesn't make it to the scorecards if you ask me, but either guy can finish it in the middle to late rounds.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Nov 30 2013, 09:54 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 1 2013, 02:47 AM) *
Marquez vs danny would be good, but Idk if you meant this when you stated it but I dont see Garcia on the bad end of a decision for a while.

He's only bitched against pac and Bradley (the pac fights were warranted, Bradley fight not so much). Marquez don't need to go nowhere, he has something left.

Bradley overwhelms Danny if it ever haps.

The Lucas fight is not as dominating as everyone makes it out, he had to work hard to keep him off. And the ref looked the other way on a lot of low blows and the mouthguard situation was fishy as Hell.

I like that you mentioned the body work, ruslan was hurt to the body against Bradley and alvarado. But Idk if Danny has what it takes to keep ruslan at bay in terms of boxing the way Bradley can or power. I think ruslan can hurt anyone in the division and Danny is not the best defensive guy to begin with. The fight doesn't make it to the scorecards if you ask me, but either guy can finish it in the middle to late rounds.

What do you mean because he's that good, or because good ol Al has his back? I think he can beat anyone not named Mayweather from 140-147. But just cause he can doesn't mean he will.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 30 2013, 09:59 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 30 2013, 10:54 PM) *
What do you mean because he's that good, or because good ol Al has his back? I think he can beat anyone not named Mayweather from 140-147. But just cause he can doesn't mean he will.

Because of Al, but as you said its not because of lack of ability. The kid has the goods, but he's not getting the shit end of any decisions soon. He has a good future as far as being a draw and a name in the sport goes

I would throw Bradley in as a guy he probably shouldn't step to in with mayweather. He and Alexander may be interesting (notice I didn't say good or exciting).

This post has been edited by checkleft: Nov 30 2013, 10:01 PM

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Nov 30 2013, 10:23 PM
Post #8

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 30 2013, 09:59 PM) *
Because of Al, but as you said its not because of lack of ability. The kid has the goods, but he's not getting the shit end of any decisions soon. He has a good future as far as being a draw and a name in the sport goes

I would throw Bradley in as a guy he probably shouldn't step to in with mayweather. He and Alexander may be interesting (notice I didn't say good or exciting).

I agreee. I think that would be a great matchup. Garcia/Broner or even Mattysse Vs.

Each other
Thurman
Guerrero
Provodnikov
Alvarado
Chaves
Berto
Marquez
Ortiz
Pac (Even though i see pac winning)

LOL pretty much anyone not Named Floyd or Bradley as stated. Im starting to see a trend here with Floyd and Bradley!
By the way besides Floyd Guerrero is the only fighter i see giving Bradley HELL.

Basically everyone from 140-147 win lose or draw just needs to fight each other because those two divisions are stacked! lol

This post has been edited by Marcus: Nov 30 2013, 10:29 PM

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Dec 1 2013, 12:58 PM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

man i really think keith thurman has the goods to ruin alot fo plans for people on that list right thurr. i can see him ruining broner, and beating provodnikovs ass as well. he stops berto and ortiz too. idk bout bradley though, and him and danny would be interesting

edit: thurman vs guererro should be next after he whoops up karass's assass

This post has been edited by klonopinz: Dec 1 2013, 12:59 PM

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Dec 2 2013, 09:46 AM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

swift vs Russian Rocky would be very exciting

Thurman is a fighter that brings no money little fame but a lot of respect to his challengers the kid is a beast...raw... his people are doing a good job with him

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 08:36 AM