IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT) Alvarez vs. Lopez-SPOILERS, Who's Up For A Maidana-Karass Rematch!!??
mrchitown
post Sep 18 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #71

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2012, 02:53 PM) *
i know they do. i'll be waiting for my check. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I should start tweeting these promoters and put the heat on em, the members of this forum should all be in bentley's right now hahaha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 18 2012, 06:33 PM
Post #72

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 18 2012, 06:13 PM) *
I should start tweeting these promoters and put the heat on em, the members of this forum should all be in bentley's right now hahaha

i'll take a lamborghini instead. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Sep 18 2012, 08:19 PM
Post #73

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 18 2012, 11:49 AM) *
I think these promoters and boxers are reading our comments, we need some of that PPV revenue hahhaha

Yea you are right. These promoters and boxers say, "Hey I think we need to go to the fighthype forums first before we make a move". Lol. The funny thing is you guys prolly think that. Lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 18 2012, 08:24 PM
Post #74

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 18 2012, 09:19 PM) *
Yea you are right. These promoters and boxers say, "Hey I think we need to go to the fighthype forums first before we make a move". Lol. The funny thing is you guys prolly think that. Lol

You know it.. dlh doesn't make a move without checking out my posts here

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 18 2012, 08:39 PM
Post #75

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 18 2012, 08:19 PM) *

no...it's more like this....

the writers spend most of their time browsing the forums looking for perspective/relevance/inspiration....

then they usually find it in the form of a few educated posts...then...they write articles.

when they write articles and post them on their sites....everyone in boxing reads them. then the promoters/fighters/managers/networks take notice and follow suit.

in some cases...those same ppl that read the article will start to frequent the sites that are producing the articles that are on point...and they find their way to the forums.

best believe they read these forums. i've heard plenty of ppl in boxing reference them in interviews.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 18 2012, 08:52 PM
Post #76

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2012, 02:10 PM) *
funniest shit...i happened to be watching with some friends...and one made a comment: "u know...i wouldn't mind seeing mayorga fight canelo." i thought...this dude is so far removed from reality. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) had no idea u predicted that...i remember his name being mentioned. i hope and pray it doesn't happen.

Ha! Mayorga is always game, for any and everybody...but I'm tired of Canelo fighting over the hill guys, or blown up welterweights.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 18 2012, 02:49 PM) *
hahaha he was calling Canelo a girl and all this oter stuff, saying Chavez jr is a man and Canelo wears panties and screaming for a fight to be made with him.

I think these promoters and boxers are reading our comments, we need some of that PPV revenue hahhaha

Gotta love Mayorga's trash talk! If he got a rise out of Oscar's sissy ass, then he can get anybody out of their element. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) You're right, we DO need get compensated for this shit. Hell, half of the time, I'm at work when I post her...sure my supervisors wouldn't like somebody making money off of the person on their clock. LOL

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2012, 07:33 PM) *
i'll take a lamborghini instead. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Sounds about right. I'll probably just sell it for parts though...just to stretch my money out.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 18 2012, 10:11 PM
Post #77

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I've heard plenty of stories where these boxers, promoters, and people just in the boxing industry alike have been on forums and looked to see what the popular talk is/was. I think it's foolish to think that they don't pay attention to us who write on these forums, they may not always listen or do what we would like but they see it

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Sep 18 2012, 11:17 PM
Post #78

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

How about a Maidana-Karass rematch, anyone? That shit was amazing!!!!!

A FOTY candidate!

Jack

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 19 2012, 08:14 AM
Post #79

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Sep 19 2012, 05:17 AM) *
How about a Maidana-Karass rematch, anyone? That shit was amazing!!!!!

A FOTY candidate!

Jack

really was, theres definite animosity

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Sep 19 2012, 09:25 AM
Post #80

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 18 2012, 07:13 PM) *

Put me down for a Tesla, or a Chevy Volt and the difference in cash.

The Maidana/Karass rematch sounds good, but I really want that Argentinian showdown - Maidana vs. Matthysse. I'm leaning towards Matthysse, but Maidana could definitely prove me wrong with the better boxing that he showed against Karass.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Sep 19 2012, 09:33 AM

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 06:49 AM