IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> *HELL YEAH FULL* Chavez Jr vs Martinez *FACE OFF* (Full video Post #40/Poll Added), (Merged) Chavez vs. Martinez Face Off and Fight Preview Discussion
Chavez vs Martinez
Who Takes It?
Chavez by Decision (Close) [ 1 ] ** [12.50%]
Chavez by Decision (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Chavez by KO/TKO [ 2 ] ** [25.00%]
Martinez by Decision (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Martinez by Decision (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Martinez by KO/TKO [ 5 ] ** [62.50%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (indicate loser in response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
daprofessor
post Aug 22 2012, 01:39 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 22 2012, 10:51 AM) *
LMAO I felt the same way. Then I watched the video and felt....the same way lol. I'm fuckin amped. I hope in the real thing Max Kellerman doesnt look as clueless as he does in this preview. They either need a translator or a host who knows spanish for this one. Max looks liek the lame entourages in rap battles lol

i knew i wasn't alone! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 22 2012, 01:41 PM
Post #22

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 21 2012, 10:36 PM) *
Yep, looked like he was banging 7 gram rocks, and has been awake for the past 3 days. Dude has this weird, carnivorous look in his eyes, like he wanted to eat Sergio's organs. Weird stuff...

he definitely has a crazed look about him. i know a few ppl with that same crazy ass look and they are real life killers. martinez is going to have to knock him out to win.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 22 2012, 01:44 PM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 22 2012, 02:36 PM) *
Martinez was mean lol, and chavez looked like he had been awake for days. The way sergio was talking it sounds like he really wants to hurt him

martinez came off a little scripted in the beginning....chavez took it all in stride.

sidenote: is this not the best idea for boxing!? a face off....we are analyzing and reading into shit that may not even be there but it definitely spurs interest in fights. it's good shit and has replaced the classic staredown that i remember from the 70's and 80's that used to get me amped about fights. if i wasn't a fan...and i saw that....it would make me want to see this fight. spread the word gentlemen....this fight will be one for the ages!!!

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Aug 22 2012, 02:56 PM
Post #24

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

chavez gon win

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 22 2012, 03:38 PM
Post #25

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

i cant wait for the 24/7

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 22 2012, 04:28 PM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 22 2012, 01:36 PM) *
Martinez was mean lol, and chavez looked like he had been awake for days. The way sergio was talking it sounds like he really wants to hurt him

Yep, he was, especially when he kept bringing up Chavez sr. That's when the whole mood changed in that room. Kellerman didn't want no parts of that convo lol. I don't see this fight going the distance. Somebody gon get KTFO.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 22 2012, 08:02 PM
Post #27

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 22 2012, 10:51 AM) *
I hope in the real thing Max Kellerman doesnt look as clueless as he does in this preview. They either need a translator or a host who knows spanish for this one. Max looks liek the lame entourages in rap battles lol

THIS! I was just as confused as Max, but the difference was, my "stupid" face was not on national television. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 22 2012, 02:41 PM) *
he definitely has a crazed look about him. i know a few ppl with that same crazy ass look and they are real life killers. martinez is going to have to knock him out to win.

I cant disagree with this one...Martinez has some heavy lifting to do.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Aug 23 2012, 06:28 PM
Post #28

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

Lookin' crazy and being crazy are two different animals. I'm STILL going w/ Martinez and wouldn't be surprised if Junior walked into something he didn't see coming and temporarily has some Elvis going on his legs. I know it's fashionable to doubt Martinez, but I think dude has some pretty good skills and can get the job done against Junior. My biggest concern is, Sergio usually takes his "union smoke break" 'round the 6th or 7th round and if he doesn't play it smart, he could be in some trouble (as Jr. could be 180+ in that ring come fight night).

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 23 2012, 09:09 PM
Post #29

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

LMAO at "union smoke break"...

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 24 2012, 12:58 AM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 23 2012, 06:28 PM) *
Lookin' crazy and being crazy are two different animals. I'm STILL going w/ Martinez and wouldn't be surprised if Junior walked into something he didn't see coming and temporarily has some Elvis going on his legs. I know it's fashionable to doubt Martinez, but I think dude has some pretty good skills and can get the job done against Junior. My biggest concern is, Sergio usually takes his "union smoke break" 'round the 6th or 7th round and if he doesn't play it smart, he could be in some trouble (as Jr. could be 180+ in that ring come fight night).

Can't disagree

And the fact that chavez has been complaining about leg cramps has me thinking late stoppage. This kid hasn't tasted a punch like sergios yet. And the speed he puts on it just spells more trouble for chacha.

Either way chavez can't lose in this scenario, if he loses he was suppose to, if he wins he proves himself (with the advantages in his favor but non the less)

This post has been edited by checkleft: Aug 24 2012, 12:59 AM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 03:43 AM