> UFC 129
AussieLad
post May 3 2011, 02:53 AM
Post #101

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

QUOTE (Warlord @ May 1 2011, 04:09 AM) *
Aldo's corner told him not to go for the takedown. WTF?

Thats exactly what i thought when they said that. Dude was gassing, thats exactly what he should have been doing.

Hominick was getting to him in the stand up exchanges early, but i felt aldo made an adjustment at some point to stay in the pocket and counter. He was doing it well and causing damage. And that hook followed by thigh kick was fucking awesome. The way he turns his hips into the kicks is amazing, the speed and the power... devestating

What about Vladimir Matyushenkos... laying down the BOOM on Brilz

Machidas Crane kick... lol... awesome

Pretty sweet card over all
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post May 3 2011, 09:18 AM
Post #102

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (AussieLad @ May 3 2011, 03:53 AM) *
Thats exactly what i thought when they said that. Dude was gassing, thats exactly what he should have been doing.

Hominick was getting to him in the stand up exchanges early, but i felt aldo made an adjustment at some point to stay in the pocket and counter. He was doing it well and causing damage. And that hook followed by thigh kick was fucking awesome. The way he turns his hips into the kicks is amazing, the speed and the power... devestating

What about Vladimir Matyushenkos... laying down the BOOM on Brilz

Machidas Crane kick... lol... awesome

Pretty sweet card over all

Aldo is a technician in the ring ala Silva just with less feet movement but more upper body/head movement.

Hominick has real good hands so Aldo knew he had to adjust and he did it beautifuly in he 3rd rd. The kid was at around 70% of his best i feel bad for his next opponent be it Mendes or Florian.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 04:29 PM