> boxing back in brooklyn, star studded card brought to u by gbp
daprofessor
post Oct 12 2012, 01:08 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 11 2012, 09:39 PM) *
Glad to be getting some PPV action for free! I'm taking it up the sh*tter from DirecTV with this premium channels package, it isn't cheap. Glad to be getting my money's worth!

This is the 3rd quadruple header this year, and it may very well be another one for the Cotto/Trout fight! GBP is stepping it up, without blowing out their fighters.

none of these fights are ppv worthy! don't say that on the board man!!! u are going to start giving the promoters the wrong impression!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i wouldn't pay for that card.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Oct 12 2012, 01:56 PM
Post #12

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Great card to bring boxing back to my borough, I see these posters damn near all over. Wish I had the bread for both this event and the nba season opening Nets vs. Knicks. It was a tough choice, but I chose the NBA opening tickets over the boxing.

Lol, Can't pull my fan card for this, both nights will be Legend!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 12 2012, 03:00 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 12 2012, 02:56 PM) *
Great card to bring boxing back to my borough, I see these posters damn near all over. Wish I had the bread for both this event and the nba season opening Nets vs. Knicks. It was a tough choice, but I chose the NBA opening tickets over the boxing.

i would have done the boxing...but if i was from brooklyn...i'd probably be more inclined to do the basketball thing. brooklyn nets....has a nice ring to it. now if only u guys had the dodgers back...and take the traffic with it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 12 2012, 03:45 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Hell no you can't get your card pulled for that! I love my boxing but basketball is my first love lol Damn those tickets are boss status man, hella jealous right now.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 12 2012, 05:01 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

The Nets might no longer be in Dirty Jerz, but they'll still suck... Knicks all the way! (The irony is that I moved from BK to the Dirty Jerz...unwillingly, reluctantly and shamefully).

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 12 2012, 05:22 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2012, 02:08 PM) *
none of these fights are ppv worthy! don't say that on the board man!!! u are going to start giving the promoters the wrong impression!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i wouldn't pay for that card.

Lol, if it lands me a job, then I'm all for it! Eric Gomez, watch out man...I'm coming for your job!

You chose basketball over boxing?! Fan card pulled sir...until further notice. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif)

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Oct 12 2012, 05:55 PM
Post #17

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2012, 04:00 PM) *
i would have done the boxing...but if i was from brooklyn...i'd probably be more inclined to do the basketball thing. brooklyn nets....has a nice ring to it. now if only u guys had the dodgers back...and take the traffic with it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Lmao, low blow on the dodger quote, but now that we have the nets, FUCK THE DODGERS!!! lol

My block is walking distance off Clinton so anytime I see traffic on Atlantic for the events, I just shake my head and appreciate the courtesy.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Oct 12 2012, 06:00 PM
Post #18

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 12 2012, 06:01 PM) *
The Nets might no longer be in Dirty Jerz, but they'll still suck... Knicks all the way! (The irony is that I moved from BK to the Dirty Jerz...unwillingly, reluctantly and shamefully).

And the irony for me, you and them is I was born and raised 12 years in east orange, nj, moved to Brooklyn and grew up 12 years here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Oct 12 2012, 06:03 PM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 12 2012, 06:01 PM) *

Jerz! Haha everytime I think of jersey I hear that Joe budden shout out in my head. I might be from cali but that's a hell of an mcee

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Oct 12 2012, 06:05 PM
Post #20

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 12 2012, 06:22 PM) *
You chose basketball over boxing?! Fan card pulled sir...until further notice. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif)

Lol, dammit

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 08:10 AM