> Fight Party Pet Peeves
daprofessor
post May 14 2012, 01:43 PM
Post #41

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 12 2012, 09:17 PM) *
You can always bet that there will be one igonranus that gets liquored-up (or pissed up), and tries to make a move on another dude's woman. That shit happened here last weekend, and little did he (the sexually charged retard) know, there were about 3 people that were ready snuff him, but he was too damn drunk to do anything.

Seriously, here in the ATL, dudes around here act like they've never seen a fuckin' woman before, and thats the most annoying shit ever. No man wants to always be in a ready-position to have to kick another man's ass for trying his woman, but unfortunately, these are the times that we live in.

that shit is ridiculous. back when i was married...dude tried to holla at my wife...she paid him no mind...but that didn't stop him. finally when i said something the muhfucka called me a cock block!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) some ppl. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif)

i just watched a really good video on worldstar that had this kid beat the shit out of another kid for trying to talk to his woman behind his back. that was some fucked up shit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 14 2012, 02:10 PM
Post #42

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 14 2012, 02:43 PM) *
that shit is ridiculous. back when i was married...dude tried to holla at my wife...she paid him no mind...but that didn't stop him. finally when i said something the muhfucka called me a cock block!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) some ppl. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/closedeyes.gif)

i just watched a really good video on worldstar that had this kid beat the shit out of another kid for trying to talk to his woman behind his back. that was some fucked up shit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

It's crazy man! Dudes make it waaay too hard for you to even take your woman out anywhere. I mean damn, NOBODY wants to have in the back of their mind, that they'll either have to kick somebody's ass or seriously hurt them, just because they want to start trouble and mess with your woman.

Of course we have punks out here nowadays who are only strong when they're being backed by a bunch of other wannabe tough guys (who are probably closet homos anyway).

My motto in these types of situations is, "No matter what happens here...Im GOING home". Translation: No matter what happens here, the chances of me seriously fucking somebody up are pretty high. Gotta make sure I get home in one piece.

That's why I always used to tell my girl (when I had one) to go out with her homegirls, they're homegirls for a reason...yall are supposed to do homegirl stuff. Please dont ask me to go any fuckin' clubs or "lounges" (which another mind-changing term for club, just to get me out of the house with her). I go out with my homeboys to get away from you, not to take you out to do "homeboy" stuff, and end up playing the coast guard. Why walk into the lion's den with meat pants on?

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 14 2012, 02:13 PM
Post #43

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 14 2012, 03:10 PM) *
It's crazy man! Dudes make it waaay too hard for you to even take your woman out anywhere. I mean damn, NOBODY wants to have in the back of their mind, that they'll either have to kick somebody's ass or seriously hurt them, just because they want to start trouble and mess with your woman.

Of course we have punks out here nowadays who are only strong when they're being backed by a bunch of other wannabe tough guys (who are probably closet homos anyway).

My motto in these types of situations is, "No matter what happens here...Im GOING home". Translation: No matter what happens here, the chances of me seriously fucking somebody up are pretty high. Gotta make sure I get home in one piece.

That's why I always used to tell my girl (when I had one) to go out with her homegirls, they're homegirls for a reason...yall are supposed to do homegirl stuff. Please dont ask me to go any fuckin' clubs or "lounges" (which another mind-changing term for club, just to get me out of the house with her). I go out with my homeboys to get away from you, not to take you out to do "homeboy" stuff, and end up playing the coast guard. Why walk into the lion's den with meat pants on?

why take sand to the beach? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i hear u. my current girl doesn't like to go out...and she loves boxing. it's a match made in heaven.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 14 2012, 02:23 PM
Post #44

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 14 2012, 03:13 PM) *
why take sand to the beach? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i hear u. my current girl doesn't like to go out...and she loves boxing. it's a match made in heaven.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Lucky bastard! How did you luck up like that? You must have agreed to be a sloth or a granddaddy longleg in the afterlife, in exchange for having a chick who loves boxing in this lifetime.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 14 2012, 03:34 PM
Post #45

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

never had that problem, only time i ever had to step in was when my gf actually decked the guy because he asked if she wanted to see his "snake", she used to own a few snakes lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post May 14 2012, 03:35 PM
Post #46

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 14 2012, 03:23 PM) *

Lucky bastard! How did you luck up like that? You must have agreed to be a sloth or a granddaddy longleg in the afterlife, in exchange for having a chick who loves boxing in this lifetime.

i just got lucky man...seriously. tripped out part...she boxes! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 14 2012, 08:31 PM
Post #47

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mgrover @ May 14 2012, 04:34 PM) *
never had that problem, only time i ever had to step in was when my gf actually decked the guy because he asked if she wanted to see his "snake", she used to own a few snakes lol

Lol! Does she pack a better punch than you, or are you unwilling to share that with us? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spiteful.gif)

QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 14 2012, 04:35 PM) *
i just got lucky man...seriously. tripped out part...she boxes! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I'm not buying your story of "luck" sir. I'll stick with my prediction, that you've made a prior arrangement for the afterlife.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post May 15 2012, 11:58 AM
Post #48

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 15 2012, 02:31 AM) *
Lol! Does she pack a better punch than you, or are you unwilling to share that with us? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spiteful.gif)

she made me take her round once and theres nothing i love more than a girl in some gloves, and for a girl she can hit hard (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
aTYpicalTYrant
post May 15 2012, 12:21 PM
Post #49

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,480

Man one of my worst pet peeves is the folks that are all liquored up that feel the need to attempt to challenge every sober person to slap box or put on the gloves in the back yard man (that shit will fuck up a friendship for real! Lol) GTFOH with that bullsh*t man! I'm not trying to have to deal with feeling bad for punishing your drunk ass for interfering with my PPV.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 15 2012, 04:52 PM
Post #50

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

I'll be sure to pin this topic up for the Pacquiao/Bradley fight, and any other big PPV coming up, which may prompt people to have fight parties or to somebody else's spot. Hell, this thread can be used anytime!

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 07:46 PM