IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Koncz confirms Pacquiao has NOT agreed to all terms, Still wanted cut-off date
BoxingWizard23
post Jul 8 2011, 08:59 AM
Post #41

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,224

QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 8 2011, 09:48 AM) *
Screw them old links Ben, old videos and it's common knowledge or we would have seen the fight already!

It still doesn't hide the fact that Pacman is not the ring leader here is obviously being controlled and told what to do by everyone probably even his spit bucket man that fat philipino guy and he listens. What Pacman is saying is totally different than what everyone else on his team is saying. He is the only one that came out and agreed to the full out testing with no if ands or but's while Arum was lying and so was Roach. Face it, they are coming up with more excuses than Money May himself is.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 8 2011, 09:07 AM
Post #42

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 8 2011, 08:59 AM) *
It still doesn't hide the fact that Pacman is not the ring leader here is obviously being controlled and told what to do by everyone probably even his spit bucket man that fat philipino guy and he listens. What Pacman is saying is totally different than what everyone else on his team is saying. He is the only one that came out and agreed to the full out testing with no if ands or but's while Arum was lying and so was Roach. Face it, they are coming up with more excuses than Money May himself is.

I agree that Pac has peeps pulling his strings but IMO, the 2 fighters themselves are to blame for this fight not happening, hell we could have seen a rematch even by now! It's all bullshit! And this is from someone who can see both sides of the coin truly and clearly!

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jul 8 2011, 10:17 AM
Post #43

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

Caneman... Just admit it! You LOVE Pacquiao. LOL

This thread seemed to have annoyed you!

+Quote Post
zucrates
post Jul 8 2011, 10:30 AM
Post #44

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,693

QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 8 2011, 08:37 AM) *
OLD NEWS????

That's funny because for some reason, everyone kept sending me links to this video claiming that Manny Pacquiao has agreed to all terms:

Don't get me wrong, I KNEW he never agreed and have been telling everyone that for forever now, but evidently, that OLD NEWS is NEW NEWS for all those people who claimed he actually did agree. Go figure! LOL.

After looking and hearing Manny I don't think the blood test should be a problem if they both win and we should see contracts right after Manny Kos Mar (IMG:style_emoticons/default/threaten.gif)

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 8 2011, 10:41 AM
Post #45

Amateur

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 8 2011, 10:17 AM) *
Caneman... Just admit it! You LOVE Pacquiao. LOL

This thread seemed to have annoyed you!

I like Pac, he is exciting and fun to watch, if anything bro...even though annoyed is a strong word in this case is the fact is this is an old subject that was common knowledge IMO! FMJ WANTS NO CUT OFF DATE ON TESTING AND PACMAN SEEMS TO WANT IT TO THIS DAY! I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES PACMAN SHOULD TAKE THE TEST...WITH THAT SAID WHO IS FMJ TO DEMAND IT AND SHIT ON PAC AND WHAT NOT? It's not like it's impossible for anyone but FMJ to move up and keep winning! Truth is FMJ chances are beats Pacman no matter if he blood doped, EPOed or PEDed!

Are you kinda calling me a Pactard D-MARV????? LOLZ

This post has been edited by caneman: Jul 8 2011, 11:56 AM

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 8 2011, 10:45 AM
Post #46

Amateur

QUOTE (zucrates @ Jul 8 2011, 10:30 AM) *
After looking and hearing Manny I don't think the blood test should be a problem if they both win and we should see contracts right after Manny Kos Mar (IMG:style_emoticons/default/threaten.gif)

If that's true, Pacman can call out FMJ and say I agree to no cut off so lets make the fight...stop being a nice guy and take the test and fuck you lets fight bitch!

+Quote Post
BoxingWizard23
post Jul 8 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #47

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,224

QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 8 2011, 10:07 AM) *
I agree that Pac has peeps pulling his strings but IMO, the 2 fighters themselves are to blame for this fight not happening, hell we could have seen a rematch even by now! It's all bullshit! And this is from someone who can see both sides of the coin truly and clearly!

I too can see it both sides and I have to say this fight didn't happen "mainly" because 1 persons TEAM don't want to COMPROMISE just because of some bullshit. The excuses were more horrible than Mayweathers excuse of why he doesn't want to fight more fights and why he wants ODST all of a sudden now. Heck, I guarantee May probably beat a fighter who was on PED's in 1 of his 41 fights. All I know is that if Pacman had his own brain he would have more losses on his record and this fight would have been made.

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 8 2011, 12:09 PM
Post #48

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 8 2011, 09:28 AM) *
I'm sure you're not alone....I can see it now...instead of people giving the customary 10% of their earnings to church or charity, they're tucking it away in a May-Pac Mutual Fund....lol

I'm thinking the closing odds will be -150 for a Mayweather straight win and +200 for the stoppage....

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/yes2.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That would feel great...but you better stay on guard...there might be some fanatics wantin' to shoot the place up like Columbine after it goes down...

Filipinos don't shoot, they stab. i can leap them in a single bound and strut faster than their little legs can carry them so i'll be alright lol

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 8 2011, 08:14 AM) *
Wash your mouth out boyo. What I do find funny is that for Pac alledgedly using PED's he seems to have to land a hell of a lot of punches to stop his man. I would think he would be laying out cats left & right with the PED power.

what's really funny is people try to say Pac put on some PED performance then next it's "Cotto was so shitty". so i guess this dude not only goes on some A-Rod roid streak and accomplishes the impossible but he also gets easy wins over terrible fighters.

personally i really don't see it. it's hard to know if someone is on something in pro boxing but Pac has never done anything to make me think he's on something. if anything i think he's had good timing and a good promoter.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Jul 8 2011, 12:19 PM
Post #49

Amateur

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 8 2011, 12:09 PM) *
what's really funny is people try to say Pac put on some PED performance then next it's "Cotto was so shitty". so i guess this dude not only goes on some A-Rod roid streak and accomplishes the impossible but he also gets easy wins over terrible fighters.

personally i really don't see it. it's hard to know if someone is on something in pro boxing but Pac has never done anything to make me think he's on something. if anything i think he's had good timing and a good promoter.

I agree but his promoter made some bad choice IMO, like that getting Berto 2 fights ago. Add to that how so many say he took his power up in weight with him when he has not had a KO for awhile. I have seen him up his game and became a better fighter IMO. Truth is whether we are talking about Pac or FMJ, there will always be fans that will shit on what they do or who they fight til it is each other!

This post has been edited by caneman: Jul 8 2011, 12:20 PM

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Jul 8 2011, 12:25 PM
Post #50

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

Now all of a sudden its old news, no one cares etc. I should dig up all the pactard posts saying he agreed to random blood testing but at this point it isn't even worth it.

I will sit patiently and await the Koncz doesn't know anything posts instead. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 08:48 PM