Reply to this topicStart new topic
> yuriorkis gamboa Connect to PED
Dolimite
post Jan 29 2013, 06:33 PM
Post #11

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

Maybe he got it from his promoter who use to be a roid user. I hope this is not true I actually like Gamboa. he has had bad advice and its too bad because he has talent. I guess Olympic Style testing is a solution to a problem no one wants to solve. Either way the Filipino Flab will be held as the cleanest athlete in the sport and his name will become larger because of it. Win win for Nonito.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jan 29 2013, 06:38 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 29 2013, 11:33 PM) *
Maybe he got it from his promoter who use to be a roid user. I hope this is not true I actually like Gamboa. he has had bad advice and its too bad because he has talent. I guess Olympic Style testing is a solution to a problem no one wants to solve. Either way the Filipino Flab will be held as the cleanest athlete in the sport and his name will become larger because of it. Win win for Nonito.

who 50? there talking about all the way back to the never happened Rios fight, and I doubt Arum would give him it, if he had to juice someone it'd be Rios since he relies more on his physical prowess

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 29 2013, 06:50 PM
Post #13

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 29 2013, 04:38 PM) *
who 50? there talking about all the way back to the never happened Rios fight, and I doubt Arum would give him it, if he had to juice someone it'd be Rios since he relies more on his physical prowess

I am talking about now.. I saw one Gamboa fight and I was impressed. the article I am not sure about. Why release this information now? When shit has already happened? Doesn't make sense.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jan 29 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

the article is talking that they planned for the Rios fight and all

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 29 2013, 07:00 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

The info is coming out now cause a whole bunch of other athletes just got outed by this clinic. But this sucks for Gamboa, he just nearly got kod hasn't been active and hasn't made a name for himself at all to put himself in a position for a big fight.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jan 29 2013, 07:05 PM
Post #16

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Makes u wonder how many fighters are currently still in to doping as we speak. You'd think that with all of these athletes still being caught, would have some sort of an effect on these dope heads, but I guess if they're risking their lively hood in the ring, they'll find no shame in risking everything they work for or represent. SMH. A dark cloud is over sports nowadays.

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Jan 29 2013, 07:18 PM
Post #17

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 12,254

50 is SICK right now, SICK. To think he was dissing Floyd saying he lost a 100 mil after Pac Marquez 4. Lmao this nigga 50 has a head phone line named after Gamboa called "Street by Gamboa" smh. Turns out he's the one that lost millions by investing in a dopee. Imagine if Gamboa would've fought and beaten Rios or Broner on that shit smh that would've been foul. But whats so crazy is Gamboa was probably taking these PEDs to beat c-level fighters that were STILL knocking him down. No question that as a hold medalist hes talented but now his professional career is sus. Sucks for Gamboa but he made his bed and now he has to sleep in it.

And someone mentioned the case of Floyd taking heat for encouraging OSDT and today everyone's beginning to realize that's what the sport needs. And what's so crazy is Floyd made it clear that he wants OSDT. He gave no credence to the drug testing of these different SAC because he probably knew for years before it was even an issue that these fighters were getting away with attempted murder under the influence if PEDS..RSPECIALLY as an ex top rank fighter. Each state has its own commission so nothing in terms of drug testing will be done for the sport of boxing until they make drug testing in boxing a FEDERAL issue. As for the sanctioning bodies, as much as they rape their fighters they have a moral responsibility of randomly providing OSDT to their contenders and champions. I feel as though that's the only way things will get resolved because ultimately every fighter is fighting to become a world champion.

I with all these scams being exposed, fighters like Floyd and Nonito will go down in history for keeping the integrity if the sport and changing the landscape. Now I really want to see Broner fuck Gamboa up if these allegations are true.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 29 2013, 11:37 PM
Post #18

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Marcus @ Jan 29 2013, 06:18 PM) *
50 is SICK right now, SICK. To think he was dissing Floyd saying he lost a 100 mil after Pac Marquez 4. Lmao this nigga 50 has a head phone line named after Gamboa called "Street by Gamboa" smh. Turns out he's the one that lost millions by investing in a dopee. Imagine if Gamboa would've fought and beaten Rios or Broner on that shit smh that would've been foul. But whats so crazy is Gamboa was probably taking these PEDs to beat c-level fighters that were STILL knocking him down. No question that as a hold medalist hes talented but now his professional career is sus. Sucks for Gamboa but he made his bed and now he has to sleep in it.

And someone mentioned the case of Floyd taking heat for encouraging OSDT and today everyone's beginning to realize that's what the sport needs. And what's so crazy is Floyd made it clear that he wants OSDT. He gave no credence to the drug testing of these different SAC because he probably knew for years before it was even an issue that these fighters were getting away with attempted murder under the influence if PEDS..RSPECIALLY as an ex top rank fighter. Each state has its own commission so nothing in terms of drug testing will be done for the sport of boxing until they make drug testing in boxing a FEDERAL issue. As for the sanctioning bodies, as much as they rape their fighters they have a moral responsibility of randomly providing OSDT to their contenders and champions. I feel as though that's the only way things will get resolved because ultimately every fighter is fighting to become a world champion.

I with all these scams being exposed, fighters like Floyd and Nonito will go down in history for keeping the integrity if the sport and changing the landscape. Now I really want to see Broner fuck Gamboa up if these allegations are true.

What? Where have you seen street by Gamboa? If that's true, that's a bigger loss then Rick Ross car getting shot up lol.... As for Gamboa, if the reports are true then I hope that he gets punished in the ring. There is no room for cheaters, especially in a sport like this. The unfortunate part in all this is that the commissions won't do a thing about it. If this was MLB or the NBA, etc. then we could expect some form of punishment, but not boxing.

MMA and boxing are 2 sports that don't handle these situations the way they should be. They won't start addressing the issue until someone is brutally beaten and the fighter comes up positive for PED's

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 30 2013, 12:35 AM
Post #19

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Their labeling this Dr Bosch clinic the balco of the east coast.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jan 30 2013, 10:56 AM
Post #20

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 29 2013, 01:59 PM) *
berto, Peterson, morales

Salido? Vitali?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 02:18 AM