> Is this support or exploitation?
mrchitown
post Oct 17 2013, 08:36 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 17 2013, 06:51 PM) *
It's embarrassing to say the least. I've hit a couple of chicks that came off with those social media, "look at my new relationship", front jobs. Those are some of the unhappiest women, if I must say so myself. I had to tell a chick that I was dating years ago, to chill with that "look at me" stuff on Facebook.

She would post pictures of me, with captions along the lines of, "This is my man", "He's my everything, my world, etc". I like, "c'mon girl, you're putting too much pressure on this relationship...something that it doesn't even need.

I HATE when they go on that "he aint shit" spree after the break-up, but I'll admit...I usually pull out my popcorn and enjoy the tomfoolery! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Has any chick hit you with the "we need to start going to church together" nonsense? I mean seriously, this is how it would go...we'd both take showers, turn the lights out, get in the bed, SHE'D get on her knees and pray for a good 10 mins, I'll lay in the bed (thinking of what moves I'm getting ready to do on her), she'd get in the bed...then it gets POPPIN'.

How much sense did that even make? If you say, "none", then you're absolutely correct! I mean damn girl, did you just repent in advance, or did you already know that you were gonna sleep with me? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I don't participate in it and any chick that got a pic of me must be a fed because I don't really care for em lol.....I be loving the whole my man is the world stuff and then when they be soliciting hit men on twitter and facebook I laugh even harder.

I got hit with that church stuff and I shut it down real quick, I'm trying to fornicate and she talking being equally yoked and shit, plus we was in college (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 18 2013, 05:39 PM
Post #22

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Mad "relationships" and "engagements" and "hubby" statuses on Facebook but very few wedding photos

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 21 2013, 08:40 AM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 17 2013, 09:36 PM) *
I don't participate in it and any chick that got a pic of me must be a fed because I don't really care for em lol.....I be loving the whole my man is the world stuff and then when they be soliciting hit men on twitter and facebook I laugh even harder.

I got hit with that church stuff and I shut it down real quick, I'm trying to fornicate and she talking being equally yoked and shit, plus we was in college (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Lmao! Your no-picture-takin' ass! Either you have warrants, or you hate cameras...hope it's the latter.

Trust me, I've been one of those "hit men" before...that's when you find out that the "significant other" is really driving them crazy, but hey, she already posted "He's my world, he's my everything", then she cant get on FB complaining.

Im through with the whole church thing, I seriously am. My current girlfriend is edging towards it as we speak, "Corey, I remember what you said about church and relationships, but I still want you to come to church with me". Okay, so...if you "remember what I said" ("There's no need to be fucking me, then trying to make me come to church with you to "bless" this relationship"), then why in the hell are we revisiting the situation.

It's like they just dont get it. Hell, my girlfriend doesn't get "appear" to get it, with most things, but of course that's just a feminine jedi mind trick...with the persistence and impulses that she shows. I just dont get it...its like they feel that church will take the edge off of their sins or God will make me their husband, just because we're hand n hand in the pews on Sundays. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) Sorry sweetheart, I'll save that prayer for something else. I love the Lord, but he knows what I like to do (have sex), so there's no need to make this relationship a clusterfuck by trying to include the big man.

I swear bro, women will try to take you to the altar and turn you into the "perfect" husband. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I just need a woman to know what they're dealing with up front, before they get to see the "saved" version me. Lol

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 18 2013, 06:39 PM) *
Mad "relationships" and "engagements" and "hubby" statuses on Facebook but very few wedding photos

Tell me about it. It kinda reminds me of a fighter saying, "I signed my contract already, Im just waiting on (insert opponent's name here) to sign his". Nothing's valid, til the other party signs it. Lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 21 2013, 10:36 AM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2013, 08:40 AM) *
Lmao! Your no-picture-takin' ass! Either you have warrants, or you hate cameras...hope it's the latter.

Trust me, I've been one of those "hit men" before...that's when you find out that the "significant other" is really driving them crazy, but hey, she already posted "He's my world, he's my everything", then she cant get on FB complaining.

Im through with the whole church thing, I seriously am. My current girlfriend is edging towards it as we speak, "Corey, I remember what you said about church and relationships, but I still want you to come to church with me". Okay, so...if you "remember what I said" ("There's no need to be fucking me, then trying to make me come to church with you to "bless" this relationship"), then why in the hell are we revisiting the situation.

It's like they just dont get it. Hell, my girlfriend doesn't get "appear" to get it, with most things, but of course that's just a feminine jedi mind trick...with the persistence and impulses that she shows. I just dont get it...its like they feel that church will take the edge off of their sins or God will make me their husband, just because we're hand n hand in the pews on Sundays. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) Sorry sweetheart, I'll save that prayer for something else. I love the Lord, but he knows what I like to do (have sex), so there's no need to make this relationship a clusterfuck by trying to include the big man.

I swear bro, women will try to take you to the altar and turn you into the "perfect" husband. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I just need a woman to know what they're dealing with up front, before they get to see the "saved" version me. Lol

Lmao nah its neither. I just never really cared for taking pictures.

I haven't been in pics with women on FB, but I've seen tweets, and FB statuses that were clearly aimed in my direction and i've had to shut that down more then a few times. I get that social media is for sharing but it doesn't mean you have to put everything up there. Most them people be living fantasy lives and I choose not to participate in it. I just speak to the people for work related purposes and leave it at that

I hate to be mean but it's some stuff I refuse to compromise about and that's one of them. I don't need church to have a relationship with God. And I don't need to go to church and solidify a relationship. It's like they hear it when you say it but they wait til what they think is the right time to try to coax you into agreeing with them. And for some reason women think that after sex is the best time to bring the shit up lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 21 2013, 11:10 AM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 21 2013, 11:36 AM) *
Lmao nah its neither. I just never really cared for taking pictures.

I haven't been in pics with women on FB, but I've seen tweets, and FB statuses that were clearly aimed in my direction and i've had to shut that down more then a few times. I get that social media is for sharing but it doesn't mean you have to put everything up there. Most them people be living fantasy lives and I choose not to participate in it. I just speak to the people for work related purposes and leave it at that

I hate to be mean but it's some stuff I refuse to compromise about and that's one of them. I don't need church to have a relationship with God. And I don't need to go to church and solidify a relationship. It's like they hear it when you say it but they wait til what they think is the right time to try to coax you into agreeing with them. And for some reason women think that after sex is the best time to bring the shit up lol

Social networks just kill me sometimes...its just another platform that proves how socially inept some people really are. To add to it, its funny watching those same people try to prove just how "great" their lives are, rather than just enjoying themselves. Let's not forget about the "mess" that happens on there...all it takes is one homegirl to get mad at the other, then comes the secrets being spread over the net.

You're not being mean, its the truth...women "hear you", but they dont "listen" to what you're saying (hope I didnt say that backwards, lol). It reminds me of my puppy, I'll tell her to go to bed, then as soon as she's a few feet away from the cage, she does that famous "180" and looks at me...as if I changed my mind that quickly, lol.

I just cant do the "smash you Mon-Sat, and go to church with you on Sunday morning" debacle. As much of an asshole as I can be, I actually still have a conscience (hard to believe, huh?), and i just wont subscribe to the whole, "Let's make my plans, what Jesus actually wants for me"...Im sure the big man upstairs isn't subscribing to those "life plans" that we sometimes have.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Oct 21 2013, 11:17 AM
Post #26

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2013, 11:10 AM) *
Social networks just kill me sometimes...its just another platform that proves how socially inept some people really are. To add to it, its funny watching those same people try to prove just how "great" their lives are, rather than just enjoying themselves. Let's not forget about the "mess" that happens on there...all it takes is one homegirl to get mad at the other, then comes the secrets being spread over the net.

You're not being mean, its the truth...women "hear you", but they dont "listen" to what you're saying (hope I didnt say that backwards, lol). It reminds me of my puppy, I'll tell her to go to bed, then as soon as she's a few feet away from the cage, she does that famous "180" and looks at me...as if I changed my mind that quickly, lol.

I just cant do the "smash you Mon-Sat, and go to church with you on Sunday morning" debacle. As much of an asshole as I can be, I actually still have a conscience (hard to believe, huh?), and i just wont subscribe to the whole, "Let's make my plans, what Jesus actually wants for me"...Im sure the big man upstairs isn't subscribing to those "life plans" that we sometimes have.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I just find it funny, it's very entertaining to me. I do.e seen dudes leave their number on a chick's page I be seeing girls talking about photo shoots #modellife and it look like they took a selfie in their uncle's garage, and let's not forget that according to men on social media and their posts all dudes got money lol

Index they do, do that. They cool with it but once your around something they want it's like a trigger mechanism with them. I hate those moments lol

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 03:00 AM