Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NBGAY, NBA PLAYER ANNOUNCES HE IS A HOMO
neophyte7
post Apr 29 2013, 01:50 PM
Post #1

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

7 FOOT PLAYER JASON COLLINS COMES OUT THAT HE IS A HOMO-- LET THE DEGENERATIVE CIRCUS BEGIN (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post May 12 2013, 06:01 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 29 2013, 02:50 PM) *
7 FOOT PLAYER JASON COLLINS COMES OUT THAT HE IS A HOMO-- LET THE DEGENERATIVE CIRCUS BEGIN (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif)

Right, lol.

I cant say which one is worse...Jason Collins coming out of the closet, or Magic Johnson's attention-deprived, ass-chapping, disgrace of a son. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

Gay or not, Magic's son is nothing short of a dipshit, who uses his father's fame and money to further embarrass the Johnson family name...not to mention the family legacy. That dude is BIG, and all he managed to turn out to be was...well, whatever he calls himself now? Really?

As for Jason Collins, I'm not sure what to say. I haven't followed basketball all that much over the past few years, so I cant even stand up to say that I know who he is.

As for sports and this whole "coming out"...believe me, it's gonna keep going. I have no problem with it, but as an athlete, be the best athlete that you can and dont use your "life choice" as means for attention, which totally takes away the attention of the sport.

+Quote Post
Amandla
post May 14 2013, 08:54 PM
Post #3

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,750

Here's the deal with this. In the USA you have a closed shop for sports and values so its cool for sportsmen to come out.

They can do it and theres only the fans to face and the culture in your own country.

In the UK, and across the globe, guys can't come out especially in soccer. On the continent there's all sorts of backwards attitudes out there and it could mean your salary DROPS. Your market value could plummet. So in "soccer" they don't tend to come out.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 08:15 PM