Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mayweathers Logic
BoxingEinstein
post Dec 1 2011, 04:32 PM
Post #71

Super Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,243

The Mayweathers logic makes sense since they been around for a long time in the boxing circle and business. I'd rather listen to them than the likes of the others like Harold Lederman, Merchant and even sometimes Stewart when it comes to boxing knowledge and the business of it. Most people don't know shit about boxing about the fact why it was created. It was created for a way to allow soldiers in the confederate wars and civil wars in Boston and other states to release their aggression or to kill time. It was a mans game and you better had the balls to pick up the trash talk you may have laid. Those days it was fight till the man quits or until he is completely unconscious and unable to fight back at all.

Besides Floyd's annoying outburst about how Americans aren't behind him, Rogers hard to comprehend speeches, Floyd Sr.'s absurd statements I think the Mayweathers underneath all the ignorance and bullshit they are some very knowledgeable people who can teach you alot of about boxing and how to survive in the business aspect of it too.

I hope Floyd becomes a commentator since he's complaining (no matter how true) about the fact that boxing isn't as real as it used to be. Him being a commentator and bringing his own style plus first hand knowledge of boxing can make it better. Watching those old Mayweather vids with Smithy and him speaking on boxing showed that Floyd can talk well as long as its about boxing. He knows alot and I would hope HBO jumps at the chance of him being a commentator when he officially really retires.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PColeman28
post Dec 1 2011, 10:04 PM
Post #72

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,639

My bad lol it did turn into a general discussion lol....but yea i think i'm done now

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Dec 1 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #73

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (PColeman28 @ Dec 1 2011, 04:47 PM) *
Vick would of been a beast if they changed the offense for him,but only tebow gets special treatment, and atlanta never drafted any WR's for vick(roddy white was a rookie vick's last year there i think) not until he went to jail then they get Gonzalez draft julio jones but....I really hate Tebow, and to think that urban meyer thought he was better than cam newton....then cam transfered to a JC then got down in the SEC at auburn and is a way better qb in the nfl than slow freaking tebow.....we have to win these last 5 games and the raiders have to lose 3/5 for us to make it.....but as a fan i always have hope lol

Cam lit it up! Especially when he played in the Iron Bowl, that come back was legendary. Myer knew Newton was a better player than Tebow which is why he drove him away. Tebow and Myer have the same religious beliefs and well Myer didn't like Chris Leak either so that should tell you something. Tebow is all hype. I promise you this whole craze will end tragically. His teammates are even tire of hearing about how great he is when really it is the defense that plays the biggest part. Vick is a beast since the days of V Tech. Atlanta did not have the right coaches to coach his skill set.

Back to boxing. Mayweather thinks very highly of himself, he has to. The moment he thinks about someone being better than he, he already lost. So he has to be his biggest fan and cheerleader. Which is why he always have people around him telling him how great he is. The reason why he punked Ortiz into being introduced first eventhough Ortiz was the champion, is because he has to feel like no matter what he is king. A lot of what he does is psychological including asking for Manny to take the OSDT. Now he has put doubt in Pac's head, brillant.

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 1 2011, 05:18 PM) *
Gee...I wonder what everybody thinks of Mayweather's logic. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif) Im sure we would all like to know, but thanks to Ms Allmenj... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nea.gif) ...nevermind, you're bound to repeat it anyway. Just when I stop with the Joe Cortez moderating, stuff like this happens (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) Question of the day...does FightHype happen to have a General Discussion section (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/Imwaiting.png)

I am sorry Great Lord of All Moderators. Please forgive me my stupid rants about things that have nothing to do with boxing. Please forgive Master of All Cshels. I am not worthy... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cray.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 1 2011, 10:32 PM
Post #74

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (PColeman28 @ Dec 1 2011, 10:04 PM) *
My bad lol it did turn into a general discussion lol....but yea i think i'm done now

Its cool (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) 70% boxing + 20% general stuff +10% back to boxing! It always works! Maweather loves money and he likes to bet on sports...you know...football and basketball...Michael Vick, Tom Brady, stuff like that. See how it works?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 1 2011, 11:03 PM
Post #75

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 1 2011, 10:20 PM) *
Cam lit it up! Especially when he played in the Iron Bowl, that come back was legendary. Myer knew Newton was a better player than Tebow which is why he drove him away. Tebow and Myer have the same religious beliefs and well Myer didn't like Chris Leak either so that should tell you something. Tebow is all hype. I promise you this whole craze will end tragically. His teammates are even tire of hearing about how great he is when really it is the defense that plays the biggest part. Vick is a beast since the days of V Tech. Atlanta did not have the right coaches to coach his skill set.

Back to boxing. Mayweather thinks very highly of himself, he has to. The moment he thinks about someone being better than he, he already lost. So he has to be his biggest fan and cheerleader. Which is why he always have people around him telling him how great he is. The reason why he punked Ortiz into being introduced first eventhough Ortiz was the champion, is because he has to feel like no matter what he is king. A lot of what he does is psychological including asking for Manny to take the OSDT. Now he has put doubt in Pac's head, brillant.

I am sorry Great Lord of All Moderators. Please forgive me my stupid rants about things that have nothing to do with boxing. Please forgive Master of All Cshels. I am not worthy... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cray.gif)

And again, you go off and do whatever you feel...SMH. What part dont you get? You're on the boooooxing threeeeead. Please find the General Discussion thread before I help you find "board message" when you try to log-in several times...nit-brain. Thanks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/offtopic.gif)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 07:25 PM