IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> adrien broner vs lucas mathyesse, on Floyd's undercard?
AZWildCat
post Jul 21 2014, 09:33 PM
Post #21

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jul 21 2014, 07:17 PM) *
I hope it does happen, it will be a sign of some type of balls for Broner if he does take this fight on Mayweather's undercard because if he wins it'll more than likely be talked about moreso than Mayweather over Maidana.

I don't like Adrien though because he is a flaky wannabe trying to copy some of Money's steelo.

hes on his own card in Bengal country
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jul 22 2014, 05:20 AM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Broner won't be fighting anyone with a pulse for a while. Emmanuel Taylor will be his opponent. He's another Molina type,soft touch. A guy that Adrien can get his head right against. A safe guy who won't show him up in his home town. Taylor will be somewhat active, but has no power. He'll be there to be hit all nite. That said, he will cause Broner some problems early because he will be righ there throwing jabs. Once Broner realizes there's no power behind most of this guys stuff, he should be able to cruise. 8-4 D12 Broner.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jul 22 2014, 10:52 AM
Post #23

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jul 22 2014, 03:20 AM) *
Broner won't be fighting anyone with a pulse for a while. Emmanuel Taylor will be his opponent. He's another Molina type,soft touch. A guy that Adrien can get his head right against. A safe guy who won't show him up in his home town. Taylor will be somewhat active, but has no power. He'll be there to be hit all nite. That said, he will cause Broner some problems early because he will be righ there throwing jabs. Once Broner realizes there's no power behind most of this guys stuff, he should be able to cruise. 8-4 D12 Broner.

i feel you but after this he needs to step it up once was enough

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 22 2014, 11:07 AM
Post #24

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 21 2014, 10:08 PM) *
Emmanuel Taylor got the job. cant call em a bum but still think broner took a step back this must have been one of those personal things between broner and mayfeild. broner trying to show karim out by beating taylor

This is his second step back, since losing to Marcos. At this point, it appears as though he's comfortable with his old status...fighting no-hopers for big paydays. I saw Taylor fight on Friday, and I'd say that he has a better chance than Molina did this past May.

Anyway, if Broner is gonna build his confidence and so on, then he needs to fight again before the end of the year. There's no need for him to ride Floyd's hype in May and September, when he's fighting soft competition, and making it seem like a big deal. I think some of those Ohio cats are also fighting on the card.

I'm looking forward to seeing where Robert Easter's career goes, and I'd like to see him more active, or at least get more tv dates.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jul 23 2014, 05:05 PM
Post #25

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 22 2014, 09:07 AM) *
This is his second step back, since losing to Marcos. At this point, it appears as though he's comfortable with his old status...fighting no-hopers for big paydays. I saw Taylor fight on Friday, and I'd say that he has a better chance than Molina did this past May.

Anyway, if Broner is gonna build his confidence and so on, then he needs to fight again before the end of the year. There's no need for him to ride Floyd's hype in May and September, when he's fighting soft competition, and making it seem like a big deal. I think some of those Ohio cats are also fighting on the card.

I'm looking forward to seeing where Robert Easter's career goes, and I'd like to see him more active, or at least get more tv dates.

Well it looks like Taylor wasn't set in stone according to Percy Crawford. They have the Pittsburgh kid in the race now and I hope he gets it!

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jul 23 2014, 05:43 PM
Post #26

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

man id take spadafora for the upset. id love to see herrera vs mathysse on that card too. add in santa cruz and the cuban and we have a decent night

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 23 2014, 09:33 PM
Post #27

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jul 23 2014, 06:05 PM) *
Well it looks like Taylor wasn't set in stone according to Percy Crawford. They have the Pittsburgh kid in the race now and I hope he gets it!

Thank Heavens!

A Spadafora fight would be interesting, and I surely wouldn't mind seeing him on a decent stage nowadays.

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Jul 23 2014, 06:43 PM) *
man id take spadafora for the upset. id love to see herrera vs mathysse on that card too. add in santa cruz and the cuban and we have a decent night

I doubt if they put all of those fights on, on the same night. I think Lucas is set to fight somebody already, cant remember the dude's name. It's also being said that Berto makes his return on that night, so chances are, Matthysse and Berto will be on the same card (probably in Cali), while Broner will be on a split venue card in Ohio.

I'm guessing that Warren and Easter will be on the ShoExtreme card. I cant stand Warren, but I've grown to like Easter, dude is a beast. Maybe its just me, but I'm not a big fan of Herrera, at all. Dude moves a lot, is awkward, and has no power...not the type of guy that I'll become a fan of.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jul 23 2014, 10:08 PM
Post #28

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 23 2014, 07:33 PM) *
Thank Heavens!

A Spadafora fight would be interesting, and I surely wouldn't mind seeing him on a decent stage nowadays.

Not only that give em a deserving pay day! Best be sure Roy Finns ta have Paul all the way ready!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 24 2014, 01:42 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Never liked Spadafora, he's a fuck up in life and boxing. James Kirkland before he was James Kirkland. He deserves to sell peanuts at fights instead of being in them. With that said I wouldn't mind watching AB smack him across the ring for a few rd's

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 04:12 AM