IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FightHypeUK:Weekend in Boxing;AMtoPM-DeGale calls Eubank Jr. crazy; Which Promoter Should You Choose?, Amir Khan & R. Schaefer London presser; David Price training (vide
Cheesey1
post Oct 12 2012, 09:00 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

FightHypeUK's articles:
uk.fighthype.com

WEEKEND IN BOXING12th, 13th & 14th OCT.: PRICE/HARRISON; DEGALE/MOHOUMADI; DONAIRE/NISHIOKA; RIOS/ALVARADO; HAMILTON/DARREN WILLIAMS; MCPHILBIN/DICKINSON; DAWS/PIISPANEN; STEVENSON/GEORGE; GALAHAD/VARGA; EUBANK JR./POJONISEVS; PEDRAZA/FARMER; CEPEDA/RUSS; HAMER/ALEXANDER; TAYLOR/MUNOZ; SATCHELL/EDWARDS; FONTANEZ/NATER; SANTOS/MOLINA; LEMIEUX/GAONA; MULOVHEDSI/SMITH; DANNIE WILLIAMS/MAMAJONOU; ANWAR/MILES; HATTON/COLDWELL
The Weekend in Boxing

WHICH PROMOTER SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
Picking the Right Promoter.

AM TO PM: FROCH AND MACK PRESSER QUOTES; PRICE V SKELTON; SAUNDERS TO FIGHT FOR BRITISH TITLE; DEGALE BLASTS EUBANK JR.
AM to PM - Daily News

AMIR KHAN, RICHARD SCHAEFER, STEPHEN ESPINOZA & ASIF VALI LONDON KICKOFF PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES
Khan comments on Molina and what Hunter will teach him, Schaefer speaks as well.

AM TO PM: KHAN WANTS GARCIA REMATCH; BRONER AND DEMARCO BOTH CONFIDENT OF VICTORY; GUERREROS OPTIONS; COTTO WOULD FIGHT MARTINEZ
AM to PM - Daily News

(VIDEO) DAVID PRICE WORK OUT
David Price training for tomorrow's big fight.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Oct 12 2012, 09:01 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 12 2012, 09:22 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

That ShoBox opener was a shocker!

I don't get that Q Dog nonsense. Why on earth would any sane black man brand themselves. Dumbest shit in the world.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 12 2012, 09:35 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 12 2012, 10:22 PM) *
That ShoBox opener was a shocker!

I don't get that Q Dog nonsense. Why on earth would any sane black man brand themselves. Dumbest shit in the world.

I know right? I saw it too. I've been hearing on Twitter, that Cepeda is supposed to be the next big thing in PR boxing. Apparently not. Hopefully they were talking about Pedraza. Im not into the whole frat thing either, nothing against it, just not my thing. The branding? Im not a pain freak, so he's a better man than me in that sense.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 12 2012, 10:07 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 12 2012, 10:35 PM) *
I know right? I saw it too. I've been hearing on Twitter, that Cepeda is supposed to be the next big thing in PR boxing. Apparently not. Hopefully they were talking about Pedraza. Im not into the whole frat thing either, nothing against it, just not my thing. The branding? Im not a pain freak, so he's a better man than me in that sense.

Cepeda, another NJ boxer living down to the standards of his state. To be fair though, they should give him a rematch.

I was friends with some Q Dogs when I was in university, they were always cool to me, but I just can't understand why any African-American who understands what was done back in the day would willingly do that to themselves. If I see anyone with a branding iron come anywhere near me, they'd better expect multiple brands all over their face and a few missing teeth for good measure.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Nov 9 2012, 01:23 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 12 2012, 10:12 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 12 2012, 11:07 PM) *
Cepeda, another NJ boxer living down to the standards of his state. To be fair though, they should give him a rematch.

I was friends with some Q Dogs when I was in university, they were always cool to me, but I just can't understand why any African-American who understands what was done back in the day would willingly do that to themselves. If I see anyone with a branding iron come anywhere near me, they'd better expect multiple brands all over their face and a few missing teeth for good measure. If no one's looking they probably won't live to tell the story.

Damn Cheesey! Never heard this from you before!

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 12 2012, 10:24 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 12 2012, 11:12 PM) *
Damn Cheesey! Never heard this from you before!

Haha! Yeah, I should probably edit my comment, but whatever. That was my Dexter moment. Kunta Kinte over Toby any day of the week.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Oct 12 2012, 10:26 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 12 2012, 10:28 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 12 2012, 11:24 PM) *
Haha! Yeah, I should probably edit my comment, but whatever. That was my Dexter moment. Kunta Kinte over Toby any day of the week.

LMAO at "Dexter moment".

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 12 2012, 10:33 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 12 2012, 11:28 PM) *
LMAO at "Dexter moment".

Tomorrow's a big day. Plenty, plenty boxing. I'm out! Peace.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 13 2012, 02:14 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Young, British flyweight prospect Kevin Satchell triumphs in resounding fashion. Passes his veteran test and gives indications of a bright future.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 13 2012, 03:49 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Blood clot heavyweight time!!! David Price vs. Audley Harrison.

At least Audley Harrison came out showing some activity and didn't try to tie up Price, unlike the Ukrainian octopi. He just got caught by some wicked bombs.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Oct 13 2012, 04:03 PM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 02:41 PM