> 175, lets throw all the names together
Marcus
post Dec 1 2013, 08:54 PM
Post #11

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Dec 1 2013, 07:56 PM) *
so wat? what do you jsut want to see him smoke everyone and not have a real fight? hes blown through everyguy hes faced, time to push the enevelope. he could put on muscle if he needs to, hes a professional. if you tell andre hes gota move uo for big fights, he will put on the eight correctly and get stronger to handle these boys without losing his speed and agility. if hopkins can do it from middleweight so can ward. i dont see an issue, mayweather goes up to 154 when he can barely make 150, and ward is P$P number 2 so its time he steps out of his comfort zone and proves it.

the fan in me doesnt want to see that because the possibility of him losing becomes greater. lol but you are right. thats a valid point. Time to conquer another weight class if you want to prove youre the best. but im not in a rush to see it. itll happen eventually.

What do you guys think his first fight at 175 should be?
I think he should first go after the winner of Pascal Bute or Hopkins(we all know that wont happen).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 2 2013, 03:41 AM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Marcus @ Dec 2 2013, 12:11 AM) *
Youre right. There is no one left and thats the problem. Him moving up will give him new exciting competitors.But do you honestly think physically he matches with those at 175? Those guys are huge. Thats my point. Im not against him going up but at the same token im not in a rush to see it either. Thats a problem that he and his team need to find a solution to.

Ward by far is a better boxer than every one frfom 68-75. Howver the size and power those guys will put on him. I dont know if ward can handle it. hes going to get hit. thats inevitable..

But that's the whole point, boxing beats all. Mayweather moved up a lot of weight, Pac did, Marquez did to chase Pac. Now we all want Garcia to move up. Broner moved up, etc etc. If all these smaller guys did it. Why can't he?? Maybe it is easier when smaller who knows.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Dec 2 2013, 11:16 PM
Post #13

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,903

175 about to be cooking

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 10:52 AM