IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guerrero and God's Plan, Who do u want to be humbled more, Floyd or Guerrero?
Dolimite
post Mar 29 2013, 07:20 PM
Post #51

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 29 2013, 05:05 PM) *
again...the bible itself is filled with contradictions. so it's followers are not allowed to contradict themselves?

Professor if you study the Bible and I do mean study you can see those contradictions clearly. I am PK, So I know about the contradictions, I dated a "dancer" for crying out loud! Having studied the Bible and still studying it, the Bible is full of metaphors and similes, also filled with underlying messages, a true student of the Bible knows this which is why I do not get caught up in contradictions. Some Christians believe in Adam and Eve, some believe that mountains were really moved, O don't. I believe in evolution I believe that the Earth is older than the Bible. Those people did not know about science or how the world worked they just had their faith and that is cool. But with the age of information that we live in Guerrero should be a little smarter. I am sure Gatti was a good Catholic, I am sure JMM was a good Catholic, I am positive Cotto was also a great Catholic and the rest of the fighters he has fought were Christians. Mayweather is where he is because of his hard work and skill set. God blesses those who make their way, see the parable about the Master and the 3 talents. The Master gave each of his slaves talents he gave one 3 the other one 2 and the last one 1. The two that flipped their talent he blessed them 2 even three fold the one that buried his talent he punished for wasting his talent away. Mayweather has tripled his talent and so the Lord has continued to bless him. Just look what happens to those of us who have had great talent and wasted it, pathetic on how they have ended up. So Robert is playing a very dangerous game, because if he loses and I am betting that he is, then what does that say about his faith and all this stuff that he is spouting? Plus he wasn't acting very Christian during the Berto fight and the post press conference and press conference. he acted like a dick! So what has changed? Say what you want about May, but he never changes his spill, he has always been who has.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
scdrking2
post Mar 29 2013, 07:24 PM
Post #52

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,802

Actually the Bible states the earth is older than the bible. Read the first two verses of Genesis. It states the earth was covered in water and God moved the water. There was a flood that destroyed the world before. The one where man lived with dinosaurs and stuff that Satan polluted. I or II peter refers to a flood that destroyed every living thing. In the book of Job, God asks him about that world when questioning did he know about leviathon and monstors (dinosaurs) that could swallow a whole river. Researchers know this as well as the scientific community, but they use the lack of understanding of the church to discredit the bible.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 29 2013, 07:28 PM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (scdrking2 @ Mar 29 2013, 05:24 PM) *
Actually the Bible states the earth is older than the bible. Read the first two verses of Genesis. It states the earth was covered in water and God moved the water. There was a flood that destroyed the world before. The one where man lived with dinosaurs and stuff that Satan polluted. I or II peter refers to a flood that destroyed every living thing. In the book of Job, God asks him about that world when questioning did he know about leviathon and monstors (dinosaurs) that could swallow a whole river. Researchers know this as well as the scientific community, but they use the lack of understanding of the church to discredit the bible.

What I am saying is that some people believe that the Earth was created when Adam and Eve were. They do not believe that the Earth is older than the Bible. MLK Jr. said that Science and Religion are not rivals and people try so hard to make them rivals. I believe they both explain the other.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 29 2013, 07:33 PM
Post #54

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 29 2013, 07:20 PM) *
Professor if you study the Bible and I do mean study you can see those contradictions clearly. I am PK, So I know about the contradictions, I dated a "dancer" for crying out loud! Having studied the Bible and still studying it, the Bible is full of metaphors and similes, also filled with underlying messages, a true student of the Bible knows this which is why I do not get caught up in contradictions. Some Christians believe in Adam and Eve, some believe that mountains were really moved, O don't. I believe in evolution I believe that the Earth is older than the Bible. Those people did not know about science or how the world worked they just had their faith and that is cool. But with the age of information that we live in Guerrero should be a little smarter. I am sure Gatti was a good Catholic, I am sure JMM was a good Catholic, I am positive Cotto was also a great Catholic and the rest of the fighters he has fought were Christians. Mayweather is where he is because of his hard work and skill set. God blesses those who make their way, see the parable about the Master and the 3 talents. The Master gave each of his slaves talents he gave one 3 the other one 2 and the last one 1. The two that flipped their talent he blessed them 2 even three fold the one that buried his talent he punished for wasting his talent away. Mayweather has tripled his talent and so the Lord has continued to bless him. Just look what happens to those of us who have had great talent and wasted it, pathetic on how they have ended up. So Robert is playing a very dangerous game, because if he loses and I am betting that he is, then what does that say about his faith and all this stuff that he is spouting? Plus he wasn't acting very Christian during the Berto fight and the post press conference and press conference. he acted like a dick! So what has changed? Say what you want about May, but he never changes his spill, he has always been who has.

i never said anything about floyd's faith. actually...he has changed his spiel. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) remember...he used to be pretty boy...now he's money. but what floyd had to say about religion...and a fighters take on it...i agreed with him. he had it right imo. what i didn't like was how he attacked ward. this is all some big soap opera that we, the fans, have made into something to talk about until the fight happens in may. all of this won't matter when they get into the ring to fight.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Mar 29 2013, 07:35 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 29 2013, 07:40 PM
Post #55

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 29 2013, 05:33 PM) *
i never said anything about floyd's faith. actually...he has changed his spiel. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) remember...he used to be pretty boy...now he's money. but what floyd had to say about religion...and a fighters take on it...i agreed with him. he had it right imo. what i didn't like was how he attacked ward. this is all some big soap opera that we, the fans, have made into something to talk about until the fight happens in may. all of this won't matter when they get into the ring to fight.

Meaning Floyd has never said he was this Dudely Do Right type of guy. He has never said he didn't make mistakes and that he did not live that lifestyle. Yeah he said he was a pretty boy but he was still very flashy as Pretty Boy Floyd. This is why he never adopted what Shane and Oscar was presenting. Oscar was the Golden Boy, turns out he was a cross dressing coke head. The higher you put yourself on a pedestal the harder and longer you fall... Tiger Woods! Floyd has never been that guy, ever. That is what I am saying. he has always been arrogant and flashy, the more popular he became the worse he got, that is all I am saying.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 29 2013, 08:00 PM
Post #56

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 29 2013, 07:40 PM) *
Meaning Floyd has never said he was this Dudely Do Right type of guy. He has never said he didn't make mistakes and that he did not live that lifestyle. Yeah he said he was a pretty boy but he was still very flashy as Pretty Boy Floyd. This is why he never adopted what Shane and Oscar was presenting. Oscar was the Golden Boy, turns out he was a cross dressing coke head. The higher you put yourself on a pedestal the harder and longer you fall... Tiger Woods! Floyd has never been that guy, ever. That is what I am saying. he has always been arrogant and flashy, the more popular he became the worse he got, that is all I am saying.

true.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 06:25 PM