IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Victor Ortiz trash talk, What's with this dude?
BoxingFan86
post Dec 14 2013, 12:33 PM
Post #21

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 10 2013, 11:20 AM) *
Maidana beat him so bad he quit. The Lopez injury was just that. An injury. It was a close fight. I had Lopez winning. But Maidana was just beating him up so bad he had to quit. He didn't want anymore. So I don't get where this is coming from. But then again, I never do with this clown. He's leap frogged Guerrero on my STFU forever list.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 10 2013, 11:44 AM) *
Remember when Shaq slapped the shit out of Greg Ostertag? Osterag was never the same player after that. The same is with Victor. They are famous for the ass kicking they took, not for their play or fight game but for their ass kicking. Victor is an inigma to boxing. He will always be a pretender. He should be casted as the crowardly lion for the next wizard of oz play, if that part is taken he can always play the tin man, or shit the dumbass scarecrow. He asctually play all parts. Victor can do a one man show of the wizard of oz.

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Dec 10 2013, 02:09 PM) *
Fighthype had it on point when they wrote..."ortiz sounds like he is stoned during interviews"

Guy is a tool...coupdnt even watch his press conf. felt like I got dumber the more he spoke lol

Back on topic...There's no way Victor beats Maidana. Maidana took his confidence away when he kept comin' forward, even after bein' faced with adversity. That was the nail in the coffin.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 14 2013, 12:41 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

the big issue is I have to agree with him to an extent, he is better than Lopez and Maidana skillwise, the issue is he's just too mentally unstable.

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Dec 14 2013, 12:48 PM
Post #23

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 14 2013, 01:41 PM) *
the big issue is I have to agree with him to an extent, he is better than Lopez and Maidana skillwise, the issue is he's just too mentally unstable.

This is true, but like someone said earlier, Victor is the hispanic Zab Judah. The thread could've been closed after that post.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 14 2013, 01:29 PM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

The kid is crazy.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 14 2013, 10:07 PM
Post #25

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Dec 14 2013, 11:48 AM) *
This is true, but like someone said earlier, Victor is the hispanic Zab Judah. The thread could've been closed after that post.

Give me my CREDIT! 2014, year of the Chi (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Back to seriousness, Victor is a headcase, the more he talks the more I think he needs a psych evaluation

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 06:01 AM