glennhallet
post Sep 26 2010, 10:13 AM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,592

22 Sep 2010

15 Jabs

Is it just me or wouldn't a prime Oscar De La Hoya versus a prime Miguel Cotto have made a great fight....If Chad Dawson fought every round like he did the last round against Jean Pascal then Bad Chad would be a much bigger star in America....speaking of Pascal, he may be in for a surprise against Bernard Hopkins, Pascal's in and out offense might be made to order for B-Hop....RingTV's alphabet of history's best fighters is an excellent read....I have been guilty of at times poo pooing Pacquiao's accomplishments. No more, we are witnessing greatness....James Toney's attempt may leave MMA fans baffled, but believe us, he was not the boxer anyone would have chosen to represent our sport...

http://www.boxingnotes.com/articles/articl...8604/147402.htm
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Sep 26 2010, 04:36 PM
Post #2

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (glennhallet @ Sep 26 2010, 10:13 AM) *
22 Sep 2010

15 Jabs

Is it just me or wouldn't a prime Oscar De La Hoya versus a prime Miguel Cotto have made a great fight....If Chad Dawson fought every round like he did the last round against Jean Pascal then Bad Chad would be a much bigger star in America....speaking of Pascal, he may be in for a surprise against Bernard Hopkins, Pascal's in and out offense might be made to order for B-Hop....RingTV's alphabet of history's best fighters is an excellent read....I have been guilty of at times poo pooing Pacquiao's accomplishments. No more, we are witnessing greatness....James Toney's attempt may leave MMA fans baffled, but believe us, he was not the boxer anyone would have chosen to represent our sport...

prime for prime bernard outguns pascal in every category.... but hops not in his prime anymore... pascals got this and i hate to say that cuzz i am a long time fan of the x....

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 26 2010, 05:54 PM
Post #3

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (glennhallet @ Sep 26 2010, 11:13 AM) *
22 Sep 2010

15 Jabs

Oscar stops Cotto in primes at 140-147.

Dawson will never be a big star, just not his style.

Pascal will take Hopkins. He is much better than people give him credit for. I believe because he is not American is part of the reason for that.

Pac is impressive. But as soon as he loses, you can bet there will be so many to discredit all his previous wins.

Toney was a terrible person to take on an MMA guy at his stage, Mayorga or especially Cintron would be two guys I think could and would fuck some guys up.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Sep 27 2010, 12:20 AM
Post #4

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 26 2010, 05:54 PM) *
Oscar stops Cotto in primes at 140-147.

Dawson will never be a big star, just not his style.

Pascal will take Hopkins. He is much better than people give him credit for. I believe because he is not American is part of the reason for that.

Pac is impressive. But as soon as he loses, you can bet there will be so many to discredit all his previous wins.

Toney was a terrible person to take on an MMA guy at his stage, Mayorga or especially Cintron would be two guys I think could and would fuck some guys up.

damn man we might have to kill this sig bet... we are starting to think more and more alike... lol...

+Quote Post
Bropho
post Sep 27 2010, 04:01 AM
Post #5

Amateur

Member No.: 10,912

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 27 2010, 01:20 AM) *
damn man we might have to kill this sig bet... we are starting to think more and more alike... lol...

perhaps you two have sex with eachother instead then?

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Sep 27 2010, 06:27 AM
Post #6

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Bropho @ Sep 27 2010, 04:01 AM) *

no... i think us fleece johnsoning you would be a lot more fun... lol...

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 27 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #7

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 27 2010, 01:20 AM) *

Sorry, do you remember that hairy man pic? I do. LOL!

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 27 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #8

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Bropho @ Sep 27 2010, 05:01 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 12:04 PM