IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hit list., Fighters you want to see loose.
gravytrain
post Feb 2 2011, 06:07 PM
Post #41

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 2 2011, 05:55 PM) *
It's not good enough for Arum. He is going to keep promoting "Cheato" until he is KO'd cold, which is exactly what he deserves!

Jack

He was about to throw Cotto to Pac again, man. You've to be half dead for Arum to be done with you. if they can keep pressing forward and getting the breaks beat off of them they're a viable opponent.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Feb 2 2011, 06:15 PM
Post #42

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

Chavez Jr. Yeah I'm saying it, I want his career to be over. Martinez gets moved to "emeritus" champ so this fool can get a title he doesn't deserve? put him in the ring with Martinez and put an end to him.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Feb 2 2011, 07:32 PM
Post #43

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 2 2011, 04:55 PM) *
It's not good enough for Arum. He is going to keep promoting "Cheato" until he is KO'd cold, which is exactly what he deserves!

Jack

lol... im sure you'll get to see it again... lol...

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Feb 3 2011, 12:09 AM
Post #44

Bourbon County Stout

Member No.: 1,759

QUOTE (Fitz @ Feb 2 2011, 07:28 PM) *
Haha, good one with Guzman. Totally forgot about that one, and it's weird, because he was probably how people feel towards Gamboa now. People just tend to love him, my, my how things have turned quickly for that lazy piece of shit.

Spinks, I remember you always being a real hater of his, though there is one that I'm surprised you still don't have up, just for the fuck of it. John Ruiz, I always remember you as the biggest Ruiz hater on here, lol. I felt you hated him more than most, haha.

There was a time when I was all set to love Joan Guzman, that puddle of piss.

Jawny...that retired fuck. It's going on almost 15 years now, but I can still get my kicks out of watching his fight with Tua on you tube.

In fact, I just did. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I wish I'd known him well enough to hate him when that fight was live. Cause that was a thing of beauty.

That dirty faggot ass cheater.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 3 2011, 12:53 AM
Post #45

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

There is probably no fighter in the history of this sport that I want to see suffer in misery, pain, and punishment, than Floyd Mayweather Jr. I don't generally wish animosity on anybody, but the Floyd Mayweather is the exception. The only fighter that I MIGHT despise even more is Zab Judah and his supporters who say if he were focused he could come back. I fucking cannot stand either of these fighters. If Mayweather gets convicted and goes to prison for his domestic abuse shit, it will be one of the happiest days of my life!

However, I have never disputed his talents as a fighter or boxer. But there were still a lot of big welterweight punchers that Floyd could have fought, but did not.

And than, further down the list, we have the Klitsckos,

I'm sick of the Klitschkos fighting either has-beens or guys who look like they have been bribed not to throw punches during the fight!

Do you guys think that if Haye fights either Klitschko, it could be the only action that might come out of it is listening to Haye's pre-fight bullshit?

I want Haye vs. either Klitschko to be a good to great fight. But there is always that possibility that it won't be. I think Haye really may be mostly hype and little fight.

Prove me wrong David!

Jack

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Feb 3 2011, 12:56 AM
Post #46

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Feb 2 2011, 06:32 PM) *
lol... im sure you'll get to see it again... lol...

LOL!!!! Seeing Margacheato getting beaten like that is almost as good as seeing Floyd Mayweather beaten and in pain!!!! hahahaha!

Could Floyd Mayweather Jr. perhaps be the most hated, (personality-wise) boxer in history?

Jack

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Feb 3 2011, 01:05 AM
Post #47

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

I wanna see Hokins and Toney get KTFO cold or in Toney's case get back in the ring and get his face rearranged the way Anderson did franklins. I can't stand those two loud mouth arrogant f*cks.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Feb 3 2011, 03:50 AM
Post #48

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Feb 3 2011, 12:09 AM) *
Jawny...that retired fuck. It's going on almost 15 years now, but I can still get my kicks out of watching his fight with Tua on you tube.

STILL the best value for money 19 seconds you can find on YouTube. I just had a free minute and treated myself. 3 times! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Feb 3 2011, 12:40 PM
Post #49

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 2 2011, 11:56 PM) *
LOL!!!! Seeing Margacheato getting beaten like that is almost as good as seeing Floyd Mayweather beaten and in pain!!!! hahahaha!

Could Floyd Mayweather Jr. perhaps be the most hated, (personality-wise) boxer in history?

Jack

Cassius Clay was hated on so many levels its not even funny... lol... the hate people had for him was un real... im sure some would have killed him if they had the opp.... lol...

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Feb 3 2011, 05:11 PM
Post #50

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Feb 3 2011, 07:50 PM) *
STILL the best value for money 19 seconds you can find on YouTube. I just had a free minute and treated myself. 3 times! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

So did you knock one out at the same time? You can be honest here we won't judge.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 01:45 PM