> UFC Champs, Who will beat them?
Warlord
post Apr 23 2010, 12:23 AM
Post #31

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (RyanTical @ Apr 22 2010, 08:47 PM) *
Griffin won the fight on leg kicks against Rampage, yet Shogun loses a fight where you and others say he won using leg kicks since that was the only attack Shogun has in his arsenal that contributed to most of the damage on Lyoto. I suggest you read the article Cecil Peoples posted and the reason why he scored it the way he did. I gave Lyoto rounds 1, 2 & 4 and scored it 48-47.

Bullshit. Even the staunchest Machida nuthuggers refused to give him rounds 4 or 5. They all claim 1-3. Machida won the 3rd round only. Shogun took the rest.

What I find HILARIOUS is you using Cecil fucking Peoples to support your argument. Cecil Peoples has been the culprit of countless robberies. He is universally reviled by educated MMA fans. Only a TUF noob such as yourself would dare to elect him as a prop for your baseless argument.

But as long as we are going by the judges in that fight, what do you think of THIS:

Judge changes mind, says Shogun won the fight
http://www.mmaconvert.com/2009/12/28/judge...won-that-fight/

Maybe you'll have a brighter view as to why it happened. No matter, UFC 113 will prove why Shogun lost the first fight against Lyoto.

The face of a winner:

(IMG:http://www.mmaconvert.com/wp-content/uploads/post-images/machida_shogun_3.jpg)

(IMG:http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/thumbnail_crop/600/_images/pictures/20091026120109_IMG_0016.JPG)

(IMG:http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/thumbnail_crop/600/_images/pictures/20091026120308_IMG_0193.JPG)

(IMG:http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/thumbnail_crop/600/_images/pictures/20091026120308_IMG_9983.JPG)

(IMG:http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/thumbnail_crop/600/_images/pictures/20091026120308_IMG_9652.JPG)

(IMG:http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/thumbnail_crop/600/_images/pictures/20091026120110_IMG_0129.JPG)

(IMG:http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/thumbnail_crop/600/_images/pictures/20091026120110_IMG_0042.JPG)

Yessiree bob, Machida sure is awesome, ain't he?

And Silva is a coward? LOL. Travis Lutter, Rich Franklin, Damian Maia, Nate Marquardt. Forrest Griffin... all cans?

Yeah?

Fedor Emelianenko is the best fighter on planet Earth, hands down.

Fixed that for you.

I never said, personally, that Shogun was juicing.

No, you're just citing the work of simpletons, nuthuggers, and TUF noobs and using it to prop up your poorly informed deductions. Does that make you more ignorant than them, or less, pray tell?

I am simply reflecting back on various threads AFTER Shogun lost to Griffin. They were saying Shogun was 'loose' a.k.a. not in shape for his UFC debut. Many came up with theories that whatever he had been taking in PRIDE, he let it leave his system and didn't have the drive to get it done. I'm not saying I believe, I am merely bringing it to attention. Can you really tell me the Shogun that fought Griffin was the same one that decimated Rampage Jackson? And yes, I was aware that he was 'sick'.

He wasn't just sick, he was fighting injured. He blew out his knee in training, blew it out again in the fight, and has had two operations on it since. Or, let me guess, the injuries were an excuse, and he operated on them to further bolster that excuse?

You fail to address the fact that every major news outlet, every major fighter, every educated fan, and Dana fucking White all had Shogun winning that fight. But I guess you and a few nuthuggers have a better grasp on the fight-game than everyone else. Right?

Maybe you need to find another sport, brother.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warlord
post May 8 2010, 11:40 PM
Post #32

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (RyanTical @ Apr 22 2010, 07:47 PM) *
I gave Lyoto rounds 1, 2 & 4 and scored it 48-47. Maybe you'll have a brighter view as to why it happened. No matter, UFC 113 will prove why Shogun lost the first fight against Lyoto.

Hey bitch, what rounds did you give Lyoto this time? If you're in doubt, rewatch round 1, maybe it will be clearer to you why Machida is the property of Shogun Rua.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post May 13 2010, 03:54 AM
Post #33

Junior Middleweight

Where's that bitch RyanTical at? Sure would be nice to talk some MMA with his bitch-ass again.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post May 14 2010, 12:57 AM
Post #34

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (Warlord @ May 13 2010, 03:54 AM) *
Hey bitch, what rounds did you give Lyoto this time? If you're in doubt, rewatch round 1, maybe it will be clearer to you why Machida is the property of Shogun Rua.

Damn War you gotta alot of hate for Machida huh?

I was really shocked in the outcome of the fight not because i didn't think Shogun could win cause i had him winning the first fight but in the manner Shogun won that was vintage Rua from his Pride days all the way.

I think the winner of Rampage/Rashad will get a shot at Shogun first then once Shogun takes them out i see Dana setting up a superfight between him and Silva.

This post has been edited by kidbazooka1: May 14 2010, 12:59 AM

+Quote Post
Warlord
post May 14 2010, 04:53 AM
Post #35

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 14 2010, 12:57 AM) *
Damn War you gotta alot of hate for Machida huh?

I was really shocked in the outcome of the fight not because i didn't think Shogun could win cause i had him winning the first fight but in the manner Shogun won that was vintage Rua from his Pride days all the way.

I think the winner of Rampage/Rashad will get a shot at Shogun first then once Shogun takes them out i see Dana setting up a superfight between him and Silva.

I don't like Machida, but I don't really hate him THAT much. It's his fucking bandwagon fans I hate. Fucktards like RyanTical. I just hate it when a fighter has one or two good wins, and suddenly he's the greatest fighter that ever lived, and no one can touch him.

Anyone who has been following MMA for any substantial amount of time should be able to call fights like Liddell/Jackson, Rua/Machida, Lesnar/Carwin ((IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ), etc... Or, at the very least, be objective about them, ESPECIALLY after they've already happened. It was clear Shogun got robbed in the first fight. How people picked him to lose the second, and do it in such a condescending way as RyanTical did, really pissed me off.

As an aside, I expected Shogun to win by KO, and put it in my prediction list before the fight. (The only one I got right. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ) The only thing I didn't predict was just how quickly Shogun would finish him off.

I said before that Machida couldn't, or wouldn't, change his gay-ass Karate stance. But the truth is, he did. He changed stances several times in the fight, and he never looked comfortable doing it, nor did he have any success. Quite the opposite. He got himself decapitated, and much sooner than he would have had he just stuck to his hit-and-run bullshit style we're all used to.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post May 14 2010, 04:58 AM
Post #36

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 14 2010, 12:57 AM) *

That's a good possibility, but White is on record with the stipulation that Silva's gotta go through Sonnen and Belfort before he is willing to consider anything else. Actually, in Dana's ow words, Silva doesn't deserve a fight with Shogun (or GSP), because people don't pay to see fighters like Silva come in and clown around for 5 rounds. (Again, Dana's words, not mine.)

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post May 14 2010, 01:36 PM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ May 14 2010, 05:58 AM) *
That's a good possibility, but White is on record with the stipulation that Silva's gotta go through Sonnen and Belfort before he is willing to consider anything else. Actually, in Dana's ow words, Silva doesn't deserve a fight with Shogun (or GSP), because people don't pay to see fighters like Silva come in and clown around for 5 rounds. (Again, Dana's words, not mine.)

Yeah Dana was pretty pissed about Anderson's latest performance. But once he takes care of Sonnen and if the demand is there like it should be i can see Silva/Shogun happening.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post May 15 2010, 05:21 AM
Post #38

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ May 14 2010, 01:36 PM) *
Yeah Dana was pretty pissed about Anderson's latest performance. But once he takes care of Sonnen and if the demand is there like it should be i can see Silva/Shogun happening.

Definitely. And I hope it happens too. Ready to see that Silva bandwagon come crashing to a halt.

Silva has better technical striking, and Shogun has a better ground-game coupled with a cast iron chin. There is a reason Anderson Silva was number 3 in the Chute Boxe stable, behind Wanderlei and Shogun, and I think Shogun would show that reason to the world if the fight ever happened.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post May 15 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #39

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ May 15 2010, 06:21 AM) *
Definitely. And I hope it happens too. Ready to see that Silva bandwagon come crashing to a halt.

Silva has better technical striking, and Shogun has a better ground-game coupled with a cast iron chin. There is a reason Anderson Silva was number 3 in the Chute Boxe stable, behind Wanderlei and Shogun, and I think Shogun would show that reason to the world if the fight ever happened.

That fight will be a war i give Anderson the edge beause of his precision striking and one punch power. I agree Shogun has the edge on the ground but will he be able to get in there fast enough and will he even want get it down in the first place. It would be one helluva fight arguably the best fight to be made in MMA IMO.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 02:31 AM