IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO: Gamboa vs. Salido@10PM ET, 9CT, 7PT, SPOILERS 15 Minutes Later (No New Spoiler Threads)
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 13 2010, 12:20 AM
Post #41

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (Chicity44 @ Sep 13 2010, 12:53 AM) *
I can't believe he didn't get disqualified. He hit the man while laying on the ground, it was worse than any of the other dq,s I seen.

I have definitely seen worse, BUT he definitely could have been DQ'd for it. In fact it's a shame no one is really talking about it more. Gamboa is the HBO fighter...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 13 2010, 01:03 AM
Post #42

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 13 2010, 12:20 AM) *
I have definitely seen worse, BUT he definitely could have been DQ'd for it. In fact it's a shame no one is really talking about it more. Gamboa is the HBO fighter...

It was on the RJJ borderline of DQ. It had been a heated fight and I think Gamboa was lucky to get away with it. It's amazing some of things Mr "I'm firm but I'm fair" sees and some of the things he doesn't.

A good fight, Gamboa has a little bit of young Pac about him. He rushes in and looks to finish guys off and leaves himself open in the process. You are never sure what you're gonna get. I like him and he's good for the game. I hope a fighter like him can transition into the mainstream because he's the type of guy the casual sports fan will tune in for.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Sep 14 2010, 01:04 AM
Post #43

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

Never liked the Petersons. Peterson had about two more rounds left in him before he was going to be stopped. As soon as Rios fights a boxer that will actually stick to boxing he'll lose! Great fight though.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 06:31 AM