IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages V  « < 15 16 17  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Broner-Chino 2 (Broner-Maidana Rematch?), Will it happen and who takes it?
Cshel86
post Jan 17 2014, 10:31 AM
Post #161

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 17 2014, 12:30 AM) *
I smell bullshit, I can respect the fact that he wants to be their with his lady to see his child born. But this wasn't no problem before Broner exercised that rematch clause. When he was in line for a fight with Mayweather he could train and make the May 3rd date but now he can't fight on either the 19th or 26th of April. Yeah ok, I see you champ lol

I feel you here, but now that I think about it, he should go after the bigger money fight...since he has a baby that's gonna be born around that time. It IS funny that he wont be ready for April 19th or the 26th, but I'm sure he'll be conveniently ready for May 3rd. His fiance will kick him in the ass and tell him to go make that money...Im sure of this. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

To add to that, Maidana's team was hotdogging and bluffing about them not sitting around and begging for a Mayweather fight...remember that? Now, all of a sudden, since a Broner rematch is on the horizon, he and his team are mad that they're no longer in the Mayweather sweepstakes.

Go figure...gooooo figure. LOL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Jan 17 2014, 10:58 AM
Post #162

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,090

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 17 2014, 11:31 AM) *
I feel you here, but now that I think about it, he should go after the bigger money fight...since he has a baby that's gonna be born around that time. It IS funny that he wont be ready for April 19th or the 26th, but I'm sure he'll be conveniently ready for May 3rd. His fiance will kick him in the ass and tell him to go make that money...Im sure of this. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

To add to that, Maidana's team was hotdogging and bluffing about them not sitting around and begging for a Mayweather fight...remember that? Now, all of a sudden, since a Broner rematch is on the horizon, he and his team are mad that they're no longer in the Mayweather sweepstakes.

Go figure...gooooo figure. LOL

how much authority does broner have in exercising the rematch clause? can he demand that it's the next fight maidana has to take or does marcos have the freedom to choose when it takes place so long as it happens? in the interview with robert garcia, it almost seems like he's alluding to fighting AB because he has to not because he wants to...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 17 2014, 11:09 AM
Post #163

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 17 2014, 10:58 AM) *
how much authority does broner have in exercising the rematch clause? can he demand that it's the next fight maidana has to take or does marcos have the freedom to choose when it takes place so long as it happens? in the interview with robert garcia, it almost seems like he's alluding to fighting AB because he has to not because he wants to...

From the sound of it, it's supposed to be an "immediate" rematch, so in that sense, it looks as though Maidana doesn't have much say-so. Who knows though...

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 17 2014, 11:59 AM
Post #164

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 16 2014, 11:35 AM) *
I've seen.worse videos from established acts then this....and I don't believe in that illuminati bullshit, not to the level people take it at least

I don't even go to strip clubs. Never in my history will in pay for a woman to bounce her ass and take here clothes off. Not when I get that for free. One of my good buddies is an addict though. He will burn through a pay check going to a strip club

The Illuminati is just a code word for the elite, at least in my opinion. I am not a big strip club guy myself. I think I have been maybe six or seven times.
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 16 2014, 12:46 PM) *
I see why you're yelling "dammit!"...that "needle in the haystack" of a stripper got away...damn you Dolimite!!! Lol. Go back and find her bro...you sounded like a happy man back then...can't say the same you nowadays.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

If you're not gonna go back and find her, then give me her damn number...shit's looking a bit rocky on my end! My girl is always beautiful, but she aint half as fun anymore, the spontaneous stage has faded, and she can cook...but she doesn't "feel like it"...maybe because I always do. Help a brotha out over here...help a black man out...don't wait til Black History month to do me a solid. LOL

Probably not a damn dime...black folks kill me with that free promotion crap. We're nothing more than consumers with the mouth to market products...products that we haven't even created. Smh...

Me either...these rude broads down here and "snuff-worthy" to say the least. You can't even go in the strip club and chill til you actually feel like throwing money...they just harass the shit outta you to the point that you don't even feel like tipping. Bad enough you gotta pay a cover charge (which is nothing less than $20), plus I'm a drinker...so I'm gonna buy drinks, then tip the butt-ugly bartender...why do they have nice lookin' women dancing, but the bartender is uglier than a pair of bowling shoes???

On top of that, you cant even "check out the merchandise" without a stripper trying to give you a lapdance. I'm like damn, at least let me get a look before I commit to tipping. It's like working hard to get a new whip, just to step foot in the dealership and the guy starts to shove a Hundai Sonata down your throat, when you don't mind spending your money on a Honda...at least some type of manly vehicle.

King Day is on Monday right? Bad news bro, she changed her number and moved. I messed that up. She wanted to get married at 22! If she would of waited for 3 years I would of. Man, you can not break up with your lady, its only been a few months. Wait until after Valentine's Day at least. Give her a chance. Take her to Savannah. I use to love to go hiking with my ex stripper girlfriend up at Kennesaw Mountain. Stop bringing up memories Cshel, I already have buyers remorse!

QUOTE (ryustuh @ Jan 16 2014, 04:59 PM) *

You ain't paying them enough. I was at this spot in Inglewood!!! Those ladies, geez, if only
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 16 2014, 05:49 PM) *
Maidana saying he won't fight in April.

Because he will be fighting in May. lol

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 15 16 17
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 11:11 AM