IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> psychological warfare... (Danny Garcia's Dad and Zab Judah Brawl!), this guy does not get enough credit. (VIDEO)
daprofessor
post Dec 3 2012, 03:50 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 3 2012, 03:27 PM) *
I don't get it.. you have angel Garcia talking about how little zab deserves this fight (which he is right about) yet they don't want to fight a real deserving guy like Lucas?? This Garcia and his camp are starting to piss me off. Lamont should be fighting Judah and Danny should be fighting Lucas. Danny should be playing football cause he is just padding here

although i've not heard them mention matthysse's name...they have stated that they do want to fight the best. at this point...al haymon is calling the shots. he's maximizing garcia's earnings by letting him demolish the guys who should be gone by now...morales...and now judah. i would imagine after he disposes of judah in less than 6 like the ol' man said...they will have to step up the comp. i get the judah fight...just like i understood the morales fight. big names...$$$$ and wins.

zab got this shot because he beat an undefeated vernon paris...but to be honest...i'm not sure how that guy stood undefeated so long. i was never really impressed with him. i watched him get his ass handed to him by benevidez in sparring when benevidez barely had 4 fights....so when angel says that danny dropped him with the first punch they he threw when they sparred...i believe it.

angel was on point with his 'dis' and everything he said was 'troof.' i guess the 'troof' really does hurt. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) whether or not zab uses this to his advantage remains to be seen. after judging his reaction...i'd say he's already given danny the upperhand.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 3 2012, 03:56 PM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 3 2012, 03:50 PM) *
angel was on point with his 'dis' and everything he said was 'troof.' i guess the 'troof' really does hurt. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Angel Garcia still looks like one of the 3 stooges...but cooler and funnier.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 3 2012, 04:23 PM
Post #13

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

I still see this as a very LOSE-ABLE fight for Danny. VERY.

This post has been edited by bnoles4life: Dec 3 2012, 04:23 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 3 2012, 05:03 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2012, 04:56 PM) *

i thought the same thing!!! he does!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 3 2012, 06:58 PM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 3 2012, 04:50 PM) *
although i've not heard them mention matthysse's name...they have stated that they do want to fight the best. at this point...al haymon is calling the shots. he's maximizing garcia's earnings by letting him demolish the guys who should be gone by now...morales...and now judah. i would imagine after he disposes of judah in less than 6 like the ol' man said...they will have to step up the comp. i get the judah fight...just like i understood the morales fight. big names...$$$$ and wins.

zab got this shot because he beat an undefeated vernon paris...but to be honest...i'm not sure how that guy stood undefeated so long. i was never really impressed with him. i watched him get his ass handed to him by benevidez in sparring when benevidez barely had 4 fights....so when angel says that danny dropped him with the first punch they he threw when they sparred...i believe it.

angel was on point with his 'dis' and everything he said was 'troof.' i guess the 'troof' really does hurt. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) whether or not zab uses this to his advantage remains to be seen. after judging his reaction...i'd say he's already given danny the upperhand.

They said mathysse wasn't good at all that he was "another fake tough guy".

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2012, 04:56 PM) *

Lmfao!!!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 4 2012, 01:56 AM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 3 2012, 07:58 PM) *
They said mathysse wasn't good at all that he was "another fake tough guy".

Lmfao!!!

never heard them say that....i just heard them say they wanted to fight the best.

+Quote Post
BoxingFan86
post Dec 4 2012, 05:43 AM
Post #17

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 3 2012, 03:50 PM) *

History has a funny way of repeatin' itself. As history has shown us before, Zab is incapable of usin' situations like this to his advantage.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 4 2012, 12:15 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Dec 4 2012, 06:43 AM) *
History has a funny way of repeatin' itself. As history has shown us before, Zab is incapable of usin' situations like this to his advantage.

As funny as that is its very true. Either he will show up land some good shots then when he sees Danny can eat them and return them better he will disappear. Or he will come out completely defensive like in the Khan fight and get his ass completely handed to him.

Zab only looks good against fighters that are mentally weaker than him like Paris. If you stay patient and focused against zab he eventually fades and one of the best qualities Danny seems to have is patience and focus

This post has been edited by checkleft: Dec 4 2012, 12:17 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 4 2012, 03:12 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 4 2012, 01:15 PM) *
As funny as that is its very true. Either he will show up land some good shots then when he sees Danny can eat them and return them better he will disappear. Or he will come out completely defensive like in the Khan fight and get his ass completely handed to him.

Zab only looks good against fighters that are mentally weaker than him like Paris. If you stay patient and focused against zab he eventually fades and one of the best qualities Danny seems to have is patience and focus

totally agree.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Dec 5 2012, 06:54 PM
Post #20

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

I was live at the Paris fight.. Zab almost melted down.. I recall Paris touching him to the body and head and Zab came with a blatant elbow to the throat LMAO- he actuall held the elbow in place for about 5 seconds.. Garcia though was getting touched by Morales with good shots before he KOd him... I will see how he reacts if Zab cracks him with some power shots.. His father talked him into a position where he better cash in... If not his father will forever have to keep his mouth the fuck shut...

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Dec 5 2012, 06:55 PM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 01:37 AM