IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@10:15 PM(ET)/7:15PM(PT)-Dulorme/Abregu & Vasquez/Quitero-SPOILERS, No Duplicate Threads, New Spoilers, or Public Streams
daprofessor
post Oct 30 2012, 08:34 PM
Post #71

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (flazi @ Oct 30 2012, 02:11 PM) *
some friends of mine and i (some pr) have a theory about the current crop of pr fighters. Since life is so easy on the island, its easy for them to slack off and embrace that easy life style. PR's are the only latins that have food stamps, wic, housing, can come here to the states whenever they want, etc to fall back on since they are a territory. us other latins don't have that and there is no easy life style, its sink or swim therefore making us hungrier. just a theory.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ur theory is flawed. all of that existed during the time of benitez, gomez, trinidad, calderon and cotto.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 31 2012, 10:38 AM
Post #72

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I didn't think Dulorme looked that bad. He just got rocked. I don't even factor in his strategy after he got knocked down because honestly, I think he was on queer st anyway. Everytime he got hit he looked like Little Darryl. His eyes kept crossing. The fact that he lasted as long as he did was actually shocking to me. Abregu "flew dat head" lol

+Quote Post
flazi
post Oct 31 2012, 01:39 PM
Post #73

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

not just my theory and of course its flawed lol. those guys you listed are not the current crop. don't get me wrong, i love pr. just a shift i am noticing there with each and every generation of kids. like they don't have to put in the work. i see it here too with american kids. you can't take that attitude into boxing.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 10:33 AM