IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@9:45(ET)/6:45(PT)-Rigondeaux-Agbeko/Kirkland-Tapia-SPOILERS, No New Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of Showtime Card
AZWildCat
post Dec 12 2013, 04:31 PM
Post #61

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

How many fighters that fight at 154 has canelo put away again?.....its ok ill wait

I honestly don't think red could beat Bradley or Thurman

if I remember right they offerd Kirkland to fight Saul already but it was right after his shoulder surgery ...like right after. why no time to heal? James healthy was not the fight they wanted for Saul. the want the chubby dude ishida rocked...when it didn't happen they picked who a guy they thought would be chubby in Williams but that never got the chance to explode in their face..enter 140 riverside rocky.. canelo is a redheaded Victor Ortiz. Kirkland would eat red .....Sig bet that.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 12 2013, 07:07 PM
Post #62

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Dec 12 2013, 03:31 PM) *
How many fighters that fight at 154 has canelo put away again?.....its ok ill wait

if I remember right they offerd Kirkland to fight Saul already but it was right after his shoulder surgery ...like right after. why no time to heal? James healthy was not the fight they wanted for Saul. the want the chubby dude ishida rocked...when it didn't happen they picked who a guy they thought would be chubby in Williams but that never got the chance to explode in their face..enter 140 riverside rocky.. canelo is a redheaded Victor Ortiz. Kirkland would eat red .....Sig bet that.....

Let's not act like James didn't accept that fight, then all of a sudden brought his "injury" up as a reason to pull out when the fact is it was money and then he wanted out of his contract. The Same contract with the SAME promoters who vouched for his jailbird ass in a court of law. I like Kirkland just as anybody but let's not skew the facts to make him something he's not. He's the TI of boxing, a 9 time felon who can't get his shit together.

They didn't pick Paul because of some alleged chubbiness, when has he ever been that way in his career? I must've missed that part. They picked P Will because of how he looked against Lara. If Canelo is a redheaded Victor then Kirkland is a black version of Marquez. Homie stay not owning up to his own shit. He has excuses for why he lost to Ishida, why he performed that way against Molina. Who was pasting his ass the whole fight and put the blue print out there to beat him. They stole that fight from Carlos.

If somebody give you something that allegedly hinders your performance, why would he go back to Wolfe? James is full of shit bruh. He a big dog when he wins but when he under-performs or loses it's never his fault. Lara would beat him, Andrade would give him fits and Canelo is no pushover for him and vice versa. The guy is chinny and it has been shown that he can be outclassed by lesser punchers like a Molina. Tapia had him rocked several times. Kirkland won't be eating shit except the fighters that he's matched carefully against. I like the guy, he;s entertaining but he's not no world beater. What elite fighter has James fought or beaten? I'll wait? Him and Canelo are comparable in those regards

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 12 2013, 07:07 PM
Post #63

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Dec 12 2013, 03:31 PM) *

Let's not act like James didn't accept that fight, then all of a sudden brought his "injury" up as a reason to pull out when the fact is it was money and then he wanted out of his contract. The Same contract with the SAME promoters who vouched for his jailbird ass in a court of law. I like Kirkland just as anybody but let's not skew the facts to make him something he's not. He's the TI of boxing, a 9 time felon who can't get his shit together.

They didn't pick Paul because of some alleged chubbiness, when has he ever been that way in his career? I must've missed that part. They picked P Will because of how he looked against Lara. If Canelo is a redheaded Victor then Kirkland is a black version of Marquez. Homie stay not owning up to his own shit. He has excuses for why he lost to Ishida, why he performed that way against Molina. Who was pasting his ass the whole fight and put the blue print out there to beat him. They stole that fight from Carlos.

If somebody give you something that allegedly hinders your performance, why would he go back to Wolfe? James is full of shit bruh. He a big dog when he wins but when he under-performs or loses it's never his fault. Lara would beat him, Andrade would give him fits and Canelo is no pushover for him and vice versa. The guy is chinny and it has been shown that he can be outclassed by lesser punchers like a Molina. Tapia had him rocked several times. Kirkland won't be eating shit except the fighters that he's matched carefully against. I like the guy, he;s entertaining but he's not no world beater. What elite fighter has James fought or beaten? I'll wait? Him and Canelo are comparable in those regards

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 12 2013, 07:12 PM
Post #64

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Dec 12 2013, 04:31 PM) *

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 12 2013, 07:07 PM) *

"Year of the chi" I believe the gauntlet has been thrown down. Is this your way of accepting his Sig bet?? I mean since ita gonna be the year of the chi and all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 12 2013, 07:29 PM
Post #65

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 12 2013, 06:12 PM) *
"Year of the chi" I believe the gauntlet has been thrown down. Is this your way of accepting his Sig bet?? I mean since ita gonna be the year of the chi and all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/taunt.gif)

Hahahaha, I like money not sig bets, TBH that's a 50/50 fight imo. If james can withstand the early artillery of Canelo, then I think he's going to pull away with the fight and probably stop Alvarez due to his stamina issues. But Canelo is quick and has a very good body attack. Can he bang the drum and cut off the head? Kirkland's chin says yes

I'd sig bet on the likely hood of this fight happening lol. With what happened in the past. Is GB going to work with 50? Remember, there are lingering issues with 50 and GB/Haymon. I don't think they want to help him profit one nickel in the sport of boxing

+Quote Post
Tyronne
post Dec 12 2013, 11:13 PM
Post #66

Amateur

Member No.: 14,045

man, rigondeaux is boring.

+Quote Post
Tyronne
post Dec 12 2013, 11:20 PM
Post #67

Amateur

Member No.: 14,045

Rigondo should pick up a page from the Sugar Ray .

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Dec 13 2013, 01:57 PM
Post #68

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

The Ringo camp "Blame Game." How much do you agree/disagree with the following article? (Credit Fightnews)

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/rigondeaux...t-agbeko-233194

I think if Ringo had an opponent who would come at him in a war situation, we could see the effectiveness of not only his boxing ability. which is excellent, but how well he responds to hard punches from a brawler. I think he needs a fighter not afraid to mix it up. Than, he won't be "boring."

Jack

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 13 2013, 03:30 PM
Post #69

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Idk what you guys are talking about. Agbeko was boring if anything, rigo was the only one throwing

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 13 2013, 07:16 PM
Post #70

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Is there a clown amongst us?

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 12:20 PM