IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Koncz confirms Pacquiao has NOT agreed to all terms, Still wanted cut-off date
Hops
post Jul 7 2011, 06:21 PM
Post #21

Super Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,849

Hey, Jondacon817, I thought you were in the army and that you said that you already said someting along the line you dread getting blood drawn out and that you'd rather get shot.

Just for fun. You can even Google people with tattoos being afraid of needles. Ironic isn't it.

Whenever I get blood drawn out for medical exam, I don't go to work. I relax.

And OlieReed, okay. I recant that statement. I'll change it. Here's the new version:

And GravyTrain, stop defending Pacquiao. Pacquiao can still dope within that 4-day cutoff to gain an overwhelming advantage.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jul 7 2011, 06:28 PM
Post #22

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 8 2011, 07:58 AM) *

Exactly. Level of care? Zero.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 7 2011, 06:31 PM
Post #23

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

I don't get why people rip the shit out of the Pacman because it affects him psychophysically, while Mayweather has injected his hands with stuff that is only legal in Vegas. It's why he didn't want to fight the Pacman at the Dallas stadium.

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jul 7 2011, 06:40 PM
Post #24

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 7 2011, 06:31 PM) *
I don't get why people rip the shit out of the Pacman because it affects him psychophysically, while Mayweather has injected his hands with stuff that is only legal in Vegas. It's why he didn't want to fight the Pacman at the Dallas stadium.

We have proof of Manny's Lies but no proof Floyd injected himself in the hands and even if we did it would still not be illegal so Come Again!

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 7 2011, 07:13 PM
Post #25

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 7 2011, 07:02 PM) *
Here are the things:

1. It's official. Pacquiao still wanted a cutoff.
2. Floyd will not fight Pacquiao with a cutoff.

Now,

1. Floyd must stop telling people "Pacquiao, you're next!" in the press conference.
2. Pacquiao should concentrate on his new career.

And GravyTrain, stop defending Pacquiao. Pacquiao can still dope within that 3-day cutoff to gain an overwhelming advantage.

it's one thing to say something but it's another thing to prove it. if you want to get back to me on some PEDs he could take that will actually give him that overwhelming advantage feel free.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 7 2011, 07:12 PM) *
I'm not taking the piss here because the subject truly does interest me but could you explain to me in great detail as to exactly what drugs they would have Pac on in those 3 days. How would they look to cycle on and cycle off? The dosages and what the expected benefits would be? What sort of expected ratio/improvement would they be looking at and what masking agents would they take to hide them for the post fight drug test?

Any info on that would be cool.

doping agencies wont fill everyone in on the windows since it'll give people that want to cheat an exact amount of time to work with, there's not much he could do in 3 days though. if he was going to do something in that small amount of time he might as well either get something undetectable or do something legal that will get him the same results. i do know that steroids would be pointless with that limited timeframe, GH can be detected for at least 72 hours and there are legal ways of getting the effects of EPO.

+Quote Post
checkHook
post Jul 7 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #26

Amateur

Member No.: 12,032

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 7 2011, 03:14 PM) *
if they do fight i've thought about hitting up Vegas for it. then i'll strut through the sports book after the fight like i'm George motherfucking Jefferson and collect my money from Mayweather winning.

ROFL!!!!!!
I had to log in just to co-sign this by a thousand.

The longer this fight is put off the more time I get to add to the war chest to use to bet on this fight. Please oh please let the public by the hype and give Pac 2 to 1 over Mayweather.

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Jul 7 2011, 08:22 PM
Post #27

Welcome to the Dirty South

Member No.: 11,493

QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 7 2011, 06:21 PM) *
Hey, Jondacon817, I thought you were in the army and that you said that you already said someting along the line you dread getting blood drawn out and that you'd rather get shot.

lol... this is true. and i DO hate having my blood drawn. but i can still get it done.. and im covered in Tattoos which does make me understand how Pac feels to an extant... Tatts are NO WHERE near as bad.. but Pac seems to bitch about losing blood like he needs it to live, sheesh...

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Jul 7 2011, 08:23 PM
Post #28

Welcome to the Dirty South

Member No.: 11,493

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 7 2011, 06:21 PM) *
No he'd fight on because the adrenalin will keep him going. But yes if he lost blood I would expect him to be weakened. I would think any fighter would be.

or fight with a sense of urgency!!

+Quote Post
zucrates
post Jul 7 2011, 09:23 PM
Post #29

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,693

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jul 7 2011, 02:36 PM) *
It's crazy how all of this becomes Floyd's fault. The guy doesn't even know when Manny took the blood test before the fight with Morales. Everyone heard Manny tell Brian Kenny that he took the blood test on the day of the fight, so why would Koncz say it was 2 or 3 days before? Let the last test fall on the day of the weigh in. If not at the weigh in, both fighters should be tested on the week leading of the fight. These guys are full of it. Mike Koncz is part of the problem as well. He's the one telling Manny to seek out guys like Shane Mosley.

I Feel ya because Mike Koncz kept stressing Manny is not going to take the test the night of the fight and I've never heard Floyd come out and say he want blood the night of the fight he just wants him to take the random test like he and Shane took. They didn't go all the way to fight night. Also if he's so scared of blood being taken why did they take test with the Hatton fight with no problems and he looked good I have to add, his power was still there because Hatton was sleep! Also I can't get past those test that disappeared did the come up dirty and they hid it for the better of boxing like that E-mail stated that Tony Atlas talked about that was sent to Mayweather's people? Idk but the way Koncz was beating around that question and kept going back to the night of the fight test just sent red flags everywhere in my op. Take the test and fight! Mayweather didn't act like this over that 10 million per pound did he? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif)

+Quote Post
zucrates
post Jul 7 2011, 09:38 PM
Post #30

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 12,693

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jul 7 2011, 06:14 PM) *
So if losing blood automatically makes Pac weak, what's gonna happen if he gets cut during a fight? Tap out ??...

Thats a good point becuase in one of his fights he was bloody as hell and didn't freak out but I guess its's the pricking not losing the blood. SMH

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 09:23 PM